It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats sowing the seed of Biden skipping debates

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Being more center of the spectrum, I’ve called into doubt some here claiming that Joe Biden would skip the debates in an attempt to conceal the deterioration of his mental faculties. I really didn’t think that this was a plausible strategy, until today. CNN’s own political correspondents seem to be sowing the seeds for there to be no debates before Election Day.

“Whatever you do, don't debate Trump. Trump has now made more than 20,000 misleading or false statements according to the Washington Post. It's a fool's errand to enter the ring with someone who can't follow the rules or the truth. Biden will undoubtedly take heat from Republicans and the media for skipping the debates. But it's worth the risk as trying to debate someone incapable of telling the truth is an impossible contest to win.“

What say you ATS? Is it really possible to win the Presidency without a debate?

www.cnn.com...

edit on 27-7-2020 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I’d be stunned if Biden debates.

Like a lot of us said from the beginning COVID-19 is a political tool for the left.

Keep Biden off TV...check
Kill the economy...check
Put a large portion of the US on the government dole...check
Remove personal rights...check
Destroy small businesses and startups...check

That list is every leftists dream and all came true under the COVID-19 hoax.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Thank you for starting this thread. I've been meaning to ask Ats members what methods Joe Biden will use to avoid debating president Trump.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe Biden won’t be using any methods. The MSM/Democrat party will take care of that.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
quite simply he loses if he does not deabte, does not mean he wins if he does debate, but he will certainly lose if he avoids them

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Imagine the reaction if Trump refused to debate hilary clinton, the pedophile.
edit on 27 7 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I agree 100%. They will use every excuse in the book to keep Biden out of debating Trump. My guess is it will be a "virtual debate". Meaning they will live stream both from separate locations, Biden will have scripted questions fed to him and both a teleprompter and/or earpiece being fed answers from his handlers. Trump will be Trump and destroy him. This is my prediction. My guess is there will only be one virtual debate, if any at all.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

One debate if any, but most of bidens base doesn't care- they've already made their choice to vote for him.

- never trumpers
- party line voters
- lots of dead folks

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Once Trump starts calling out Biden for avoiding debate because he knows he can't function...the pressure will be too great to NOT debate.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Wow, that opinion piece was absolute crap. "It's a fool's errand to enter the ring with someone who can't follow the rules or the truth." You can trust CNN, they only report the truth 24/7. What a #ing joke.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The debate arena will be riddled with technical problems and power failures. Just watch.
🆘😎🆘

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
a reply to: panoz77

One debate if any, but most of bidens base doesn't care- they've already made their choice to vote for him.

- never trumpers
- party line voters
- lots of dead folks

I want the dementia on full display to a National audience, it will be the greatest democratic implosion in history, there is no way Biden can debate for 2 hours without absolutely imploding epically

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Someone who can’t follow the rules or truth ??????

Isn’t that why ‘the left’ is such a rapidly shrinking minority today? Their loudest voices and their beloved leadership absolutely flaunt their blatant disregard for rules and truth.

Trump would destroy biden in any debate. Even before biden had dementia.

An undesirable platform is an undesirable platform

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I could see Biden debating his own mirrored image in a few years. I honestly feel bad for the guy. His handlers are sacrificing him upon the cross and he has no idea what's happening.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

I honestly feel bad for the guy. His handlers are sacrificing him upon the cross and he has no idea what's happening.

Biden is and has always been as corrupt as they come. Don't waste your tears on him.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Biden couldn’t win a debate against a woodchuck.
But his delusional cult of minions would be fine with him not debating Trump, because what is he going to say anyway?
“When Barack Obama was my Vice President, my leg hair was spectacular....now now now I am not saying that but what I will say is.....Corn Pop I love you man!!”

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yeah, CNN can't even compose an article correctly, reading that BS was nauseating.

It's literally a detachment from reality based on assumptions and false hope derived from skewed polls and an unwillingless to confront that aspect due to partisan bias.

The article is literally saying, skip the debates.

Also, the culture war? Because a handful of people, specifically, million dollar contract sports players, kneeling? That's not winning the culture war, NOT BY A LONG SHOT, course the author of this trash also assumes they are "winning" said culture war.

The idiot looses himself to the glitz and glamour of the media bublle, confident the polls are correct and pleased at the riots and disrespect to the American flag, all rationalized as winning the culture war, lmfao. Dude is more out of place with reality then Nadler and his Antifa riots myth.

He is what I think, they are making excuses as to a Biden loss. All liberal mainstream polling is once again, creating, by design, an "impression" that Biden is winning and maintaining a steady lead in these very skewed polls, inreality, according to internal polling, Biden has barely registered a blip.

The author dismisses Bidens fallout by not debating as some "heat from GOP", no, Trump will tout that as a victory and it continue to give the impression that Biden is in cognitive decline.

People of ATS, your own opinions and views hold more merit then CNN and any other liberal rag.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: carewemust

Joe Biden won’t be using any methods. The MSM/Democrat party will take care of that.

This. ^^^^^

they'll dress it up to the point where people will actually argue that debate is racist.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Once Trump starts calling out Biden for avoiding debate because he knows he can't function...the pressure will be too great to NOT debate.
America is at home right now, on the couch, with another package in the works, people will be eyes wide open.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join