It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Lib term for violent protest = GOOD TROUBLE

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Youtube.
I guess that proves that there are riots. But that's not what I said. Is it?
edit on 7/27/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I have no idea what you are saying. Nobody is against peaceful protests. That's not what's happening in dozens of cities everyday. Riots are happening every night in many cities, specifically Portland, Seattle, Eugene, LA, NYC, and many many more.

The MSM and democrats will not condemn them, the liberal mayors and governors are not stopping them, and all of the above are characterizing them as PEACEFUL, they are not. Once a protest is declared a riot, those who remain are breaking the law and are subject to arrest. The protestors are providing cover for the rioters.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are saying. Nobody is against peaceful protests.

I am saying your thread is bull#.

Conflating the violence with "good trouble" is dishonest and shameful. You are playing into the hands of the instigators by doing so.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I have no idea what you are saying. Nobody is against peaceful protests.

I am saying your thread is bull#.

Conflating the violence with "good trouble" is dishonest and shameful. You are playing into the hands of the instigators by doing so.

I provided you the quotes from Nancy Pelosi, she continues to call these riotous protests "PEACEFUL". She made the comparison of these "protests (riots)" with "good trouble" and encourages these "protests (riots)" to continue in the name of John Lewis and "good trouble".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join