It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80 nanoseconds from disaster

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ok so i am slightly drunk, snd it's about 3:20 AM this morning.

But i have been very busy.
Mostly during the morning i slept and thought.
Around mid day, i got up, showered, had a light breakfast and then i went to my Batcave.

There, i proceeded to conduct a great many tests into various types of fusion reactions, using various gasses.

I can not tell you everything except for some revealing moments.
Like when i found the true resonant frequency of this particular coil setup.

I can not say too much, but i can tell you that this coil levitated resistors and any steel item on my workbench, but that it actually pulled things like screwdrivers out of my hands.

It is only then, that you realise the awesome power of an EM field, close by.

I can tell you more, about resistors that got vapourised, i have seen entire transformer stations short out and there was this beautiful green glow. But hey you can see this now on YooToob, right?

Back then there was no YT, no internet.
Yet the same things seemed to happen again and again.

And so it persists, even to this day, when i can safely predict that my fusion experiments of late, were 100% successful.

I can also conclude, that my other experiments in fusion, time travel, and gravity control, all lead to th same conclusion.

Sadly i cannot put that conclusion into words right now. But i will given time. And i have not very much time left, and still very much to do.

I have a plan to send 30KV/s electrons into the future. I can prove it.
I plan to use gravity waves as a kind of FTL or 'subspace' radio, i have built the equipment, it works.
BUT.
You need to stop a runaway fusion reactor way within one cycle of fusion.

This means shutting the reactor down in around 80 nanoseconds.
Hence the title of this monologue / thread.

That is easily done.
And that means we can use fusion reactors, very safely. on this planet.

Certainly better than fossil fuels, nuclear, wind, solar, sea.
Puff forget it.
Imagine ONE BUCKET of seawater. It can power New York, or London, for a month.

I know this to be true, and i hope to present more info to you peeps shortly.
But yes, 80 nanoseconds is my fastest reaction time for a reactor shutdown, before it goes 'critical' as they say/
I work in very small reactions, even so, a mistake could wipe out the street, or even the town where i live.

So lets play it safe, report the experiments, and try to stay alive and not burn down my house.

Any and all responses please, i miss you guys n gals.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
WTF??

I was composing an addendum to this thread when it all went Poof.
WTF you guys, don't you want to hear the truth????

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
80 nanograms of '___'?a reply to: playswithmachines

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

I know that the problem came from the ATS web server, just before i tried to post my comment.

Come on, ATS, you can do better than that.

I will post every fling post, every fling word and even every fling thought, and no i would of course never break your guidelines.

But you want to try and 'disappear' my posts??

Ooo don't do that.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I can not say too much, but i can tell you that this coil levitated resistors and any steel item on my workbench, but that it actually pulled things like screwdrivers out of my hands.

Sounds like the Hutchison Effect.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Imagine that you have built an electrical circuit that could handle 8000 amperes at 980+ volts.

Imagine the kind of things that can happen when you switch it on.

Imagine the kind of readings on your instruments, even the so-called shielded elements like the 2 neutron detectors managed to pick up the primary waveform.

Thins nothing less than i expected. My fusion experiments will be duly reported, probably on this thread, since it is the most relevant.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

It is close to the Hutchison effect, i still communicate with him via a 3rd party,
Well yes thats the way these things often work.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Imagine that you have built an electrical circuit that could handle 8000 amperes at 980+ volts.

What does the circuit do? How are you generating that many Amps?

Imagine the kind of things that can happen when you switch it on.

Fields of energy would probably fill the area.

Imagine the kind of readings on your instruments, even the so-called shielded elements like the 2 neutron detectors managed to pick up the primary waveform.

Is the gas being ionized?

Thins nothing less than i expected. My fusion experiments will be duly reported, probably on this thread, since it is the most relevant.

Take caution with the energy levels you are working with and I look forward to reading your report.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You peeps will love the "time forwarding" experiments.

We have learned so much...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yes, yes, and, mm well, yes. Is my answer to your questions in short...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
OK at such a point, i need not elaborate that i/we have such things at noir disposal

Because, i believe that us as engineers or scientists, truly believe that we ARE the creators of Good and Evil...

I will let it be shown here, i also ask you to forsake your god. Because the coming event shall test all of us, religious, or not...ok so 50% of that speech was deleted...no doubt een ongeluk, ja!!!

We will see,
but please don't vote for such an emotioneel; person as Kanye Wesst, pff god help us.....
edit on 25-7-2020 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Dont end up like the rick and morty that were replaced by the rick and morty that had to bury themselves cause rick dropped a screw or whatever. Good luck with this

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Changed my mind after I remembered I posted while drunk
once before. I don't want to be a hypocrite,sorry op.

edit on 25-7-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth Some of my fondest errr.....memories on ATS were from posting at 4:30 AM somehow managing to hold one eye open (and still seeing double) to get in one more silly post. People are weird and thats why I love them. God I will miss this site if it goes poof. There really is no place like this.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines

It is close to the Hutchison effect, i still communicate with him via a 3rd party,
Well yes thats the way these things often work.

I have been interested in Hutchison's work since I first heard about it all those years ago. I never pursued it to the point of actually testing his work. I simply found it interesting.

This means shutting the reactor down in around 80 nanoseconds.
Hence the title of this monologue / thread.

What method of disconnecting the power do you use?

That is easily done.
And that means we can use fusion reactors, very safely. on this planet.

Unfortunately it is not the safety protocols that interest the leaders of this planet.
What safety protocols do you have in place to ensure it's safety?

Certainly better than fossil fuels, nuclear, wind, solar, sea.
Puff forget it.
Imagine ONE BUCKET of seawater. It can power New York, or London, for a month.

Careful. The energy companies might be reading this.

I know this to be true, and i hope to present more info to you peeps shortly.
But yes, 80 nanoseconds is my fastest reaction time for a reactor shutdown, before it goes 'critical' as they say/
I work in very small reactions, even so, a mistake could wipe out the street, or even the town where i live.

Do me a favor and double check your safety protocols, and it could only help to re-calibrate all your measuring devices, and run more shut down tests until it becomes a second nature habit, that way the green glow doesn't hypnotize you. Maybe do the experiment out in a desert inside a pyramidal complex that has enough density/gravity in order to form patterns for better manipulation of the Fields.

So lets play it safe, report the experiments, and try to stay alive and not burn down my house.

What do you use to shield your body from the Fields? With that said, God partical Speed.

edit on 25-7-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Well yes, point taken.
I am now extremely drunk, yet i can still find no reason that my arguments are valid.....the experiments all worked !

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
Another reason why you shouldn't post while drunk.

I love drunk posters. Alcohols ability to be used as an uninhibited truth serum has been widely used throughout the coarse of history.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

There are several methods of shutting down the reactor.

Unfortunately i cannot elaborate on that, beyond my 31,KHzx tests...

But i promise you all this: That i will define free energie as new energie,,sorry peeps i have to go....

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

yet i can still find no reason that my arguments are valid

I think you mean in-valid.

Your not really presenting arguments though, your being cryptic, and that could be due to any number of reasons, but if you are serious about this post you will need to trust us. Tell us every you can about this experiment.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines

That's some BIG power ! And a hefty 'lectric bill !
Did you get your own substation ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join