It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Candidate JOE BIDEN Says - Donald Trump is the USA's First RACIST President.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Friday, July 24, 2020

It Seems that Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden is increasingly losing confidence in the polls. Virtually every national poll has him ahead of President Trump by 5 to 9 points, with 101 days to go before the 11/4/2020 Presidential election.

Source: www.realclearpolitics.com... (See Right Side of Webpage)

Biden's escalating attacks on President Trump are uncharacteristically harsh, for a candidate who is in the lead. Yesterday, he made the incredible statement that Donald Trump is America's first RACIST President!

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday called President Donald Trump the first racist president in U.S. history.

Speaking at a virtual town hall organized by the Service Employees International Union, Biden offered the assessment of the president after Suk Kim, a South Korean immigrant, detailed an experience she had being racially profiled at a supermarket, and expressed concern over Trump’s coronavirus rhetoric, including referring to COVID-19 as the “China virus.”

The presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee said he was “so angry” after learning of her experience, before criticizing Trump for “his spreading of racism.”

No Republican president has done this, this no Democratic president,” he continued. “We’ve had racists and they’ve existed, they’ve tried to get elected president, but he’s the first one that has."
Source: www.cnbc.com...

Even the Democrat-owned Mainstream Media (90% of U.S. Media) was wondering yesterday why Biden "went there"....Went so extreme.

President Trump has no history of exhibiting blatant/overt racism, and Joe Biden is enjoying a comfortable lead in virtually all public polls.

It is possible that the Biden campaign's "internal polling" agrees with President Trump's internal polling, which shows President Trump leading Joe Biden. That could be why Joe Biden is panicking...like he's an underdog who is way behind.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Post again why not.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa

It’s already over dEms. It’s hilarious that they continue to ‘try’

Poor hard-done-by ultra-sensitive pussies. “Somebody called it the wuflu”, ha ha haaaaaa!

Oh no, better call the police.
No, wait.....what?

Another day another nail in the coffin for left wing ideology

President Trump a racist? Pffft, what will they think of next?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He is old enough to remember LBJ's comment on having blacks voting demoncrap for a hundred years over the war on poverty and his great society. More proof the Joe is loosing it.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Not surprisingly, Biden forgot that Lyndon B. Johnson was a democratic president.
www.snopes.com...

"There’s no question that Lyndon Johnson, despite championing the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 and signing it into law, was also a sometime racist and notorious vulgarian who rarely shied away from using the N-word in private. For example, he reportedly referred to the Civil Rights Act of 1957 as the “'n-word' bill” in more than one private phone conversation with Senate colleagues. And he reportedly said upon appointing African-American judge Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court, “Son, when I appoint a 'n-word' to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a 'n-word'.”"

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The Biden Campaign staff is so desperate they have to turn everything backwards 😃

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Biden Campaign needs to explain why the Democrat Party has been fighting the War on Poverty for 50 years and still haven't won ? 🦇🆘🦇

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Technically a few owned slaves.

George Washington being the first, including while he was president.

Zachary Taylor was the last who owned slaves whilst POTUS.

And Ulysses S. Grant was the last POTUS to have owned a slave at some point in his life.

So Donald is really only the tip of a very large racist spear, stretching all the way back to the beginning.
edit on 24-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Last cycle they had a racist as their candidate.

They called her “the most qualified person ever to run for office”

She lost

Bigly

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just a friendly reminder that liberal media is at War with Trump and therefore any poll is literally horse manure, even the Fox ones.

It is coming down to internal polling, the people behind the scenes with a pulse in certain geographic areas, essentially a battle of wits.
With the recent shakeup on campaign managers, I've notice a "Centrist" shift in Trumps campaign which comes off a bit more "prestige" if that makes any sense, either way, it appeases the moderates and those down the middle, which are part of the swing vote tactic.

Bidens toast, I haven't heard anything on Biden, ANYWHERE, except the few Biden posters by those same Beto voters. Lmfao.

Regardless, come out in full force and vote RED.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Judging by the growing, obvious desperation in the posts from leftists on this site every day......EVERYONE knows biden doesn’t stand a chance in hell.

Plus, he’s a racist so, there’s that.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
Thanks for posting that Joe Biden clip. First time I've ever watched it. I think the Bible tells us to look in the mirror before criticizing others. Joe Biden should take that advice to heart.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Apparently Joe Biden gets a lot of his ideas from CNN and MSNBC. They've been accusing President Trump of being a racist every week for 3+ years now.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

He is old enough to remember LBJ's comment on having blacks voting demoncrap for a hundred years over the war on poverty and his great society. More proof the Joe is loosing it.

It's interesting that I've not heard Joe Biden give a single example of what he did for the Black community during his 42 years of public service.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
Wow...first time I've seen that article. I wonder if Biden knew Senator Robert Byrd was a Democrat and KKK leader?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Apparently Joe Biden gets a lot of his ideas from CNN and MSNBC. They've been accusing President Trump of being a racist every week for 3+ years now.

Falsely accusing

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Biden Campaign staff is so desperate they have to turn everything backwards 😃

Good point!

When Joe Biden said Trump supporters are the "dregs of society", he was seeking their support. Strange way to do it.

Just like he was seeking support from Black people last month, by declaring if they like President Trump, they "aint Black".

Go figure..
edit on 7/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'll just leave these here...

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

“I want you to know that I very much appreciate your help during this week’s Committee meeting in attempting to bring my anti-busing legislation to a vote,” Biden wrote on June 30, 1977, to Sen. James Eastland - Link

“You got more questions? Well I’ll tell you, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,”

edit on 24-7-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Biden Campaign needs to explain why the Democrat Party has been fighting the War on Poverty for 50 years and still haven't won ? 🦇🆘🦇

President Trump's policies gifted the Black community with the highest employment, lowest unemployment rate of all time. And he did it in just 3 years!

Biden's party (Democrats) then selfishly erased much of the gain, by crashing the U.S. economy this year.

link   

He's going to end up making a Hillary-level "Basket of Deplorables" blunder before the election, take that to the bank.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join