It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post settles Nicholas Sandmann defamation lawsuit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

And as long as his parents don’t take it all from him first. There’s some pretty greedy parents out there.

they might have gotten some of the NBC lawsuit, but there are laws that protect children from greedy parents.

the CNN law suit is all his he turned 18 the day it was settled.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Yep
A lot of people here were wrong about that entire event, including this kids huge court wins.

The media even went after the school.

Crickets....

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: queenofswords

good for him. I hope he invests wisely.

With the amount he got from CNN he can let it sit the bank and live off the interest indefinitely.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Remember that smug grin of his that got the moronic left so upset and triggered?

I do

He’s gonna be wearing that awesome smug grin every day of his life now. Ha ha haaaa

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wonder how many others will claim defamation from wapo now?
It is not like this was an outlier.

edit on 24/7/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I hope the kid takes all the money, gets his education, does well for himself then, at some point, comes into the political arena with an actual axe to grind.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I hope he gets $250 million more from MSNBC and every other news agency that jumped the gun and bashed him for no other reason than wearing a MAGA hat.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

hes 18 so the money should be all his i think today? was his 18th birthday

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Private citizens can now sue them fairly easily. Public figures would have a hard time.

That was just explained by Sean Hannity. He's getting lawsuits together, but they are far more complicated because he is a public figure.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
With the amount he got from CNN...

What is the amount? I can't find that anywhere nor this one as well.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

confidentiality was part of the settlement agreement could have gotten any where from a dollar to 250 million but i dont think we will ever find out , id assume its the same as the cnn deal. so far hes two for two against the media but lawsuits had to be dropped against liz warren and one other rep over sovereign immunity . i think there are 6 other cases pending by other students but sandman is getting most of the media attention

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shooterbrody
Private citizens can now sue them fairly easily. Public figures would have a hard time.

That was just explained by Sean Hannity. He's getting lawsuits together, but they are far more complicated because he is a public figure.

This kid was a private citizen prior to the msm bs.
Hope he has the same success with the other suits.

(post by TDawg61 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
People wondering if his parents will steal his money

His parents aren’t left wing pieces of sh!!t, so no, they wouldn’t even attempt to do that

Still hilarious that the loser with the bongo drum who got in his face is sitting at home on food stamps while Mr Sandmann is now a multi multi millionaire

Ha ha haaaa

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Lefties avoiding this thread like the Chinese plague

Triggered much?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
...id assume its the same as the cnn deal.

Which was how much? That's what I'm asking.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Holy moly lefties

You really do HATE this thread huh? Would have been hilarious to hear any of your hypocritical thoughts on this fine young Uber-wealthy man who was confronted by the Native American racist loser.

Not with a ten foot pole huh?

Four more suits to go for Mr Sandmann and his AWESOME smug grin. He’ll be a billionaire by Christmas.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Yep. Not many takers willing to discuss it. But, I will give them the benefit of the doubt. They finally know that this young man did nothing wrong. And, btw, he explained his smile as did others that knew him, and it was anything but smug.

He's a fine young man and the media almost ruined his life. I'm glad he is wealthy now, because the media's portrayal of him will still follow him through life in many ways.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hopefully this sets a precedent and leads to further legal action against corrupted media outlets.

His case was hardly an outlier and there are thousands of others like him out there. If they have to pay that same amount to everyone, well, good luck explaining that to your shareholders.

The writers can also kiss their career goodbye since no news organisation will hire a writer who cost their previous company millions in legal damages.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Still hilarious that the loser with the bongo drum who got in his face is sitting at home on food stamps while Mr Sandmann is now a multi multi millionaire

Ha ha haaaa

Actually I hope Sandmann pulls that guy up out of his crappy life and help to make it better... What an interesting ending that would be to it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join