It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evil that controls this world.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset

originally posted by: CharGreen
This is an evil world we live in, what is the latest evidence for who is in control here? Could it be demons, an AI, reptilians or other aliens, something else?

You, you're in control of your own reality, simple as that. It can be as good or as evil as you want it to be.

Would you agree that society, pop culture as a whole exerts a certain influence on the individual?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think it is incorrect to think this world was created for us to live in peace and harmony. That dream is for the next world. This world is a classroom and no one learns from a life of peace and harmony. Strife is the best teacher.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CharGreen

Every week the “enemy” changes, and we forget everything of the previous one. Gun owners. Anti-vaxxers. Muslims. Immigrants. China. Covidiots. Blacks. Racists. Trump. Rapists. Back to gun owners. Anti-vaxxers again. Karens. Liberals. Boomers. Christians. Feminisists. Conservatives. Different demographics have different enemies, but the common denominator is that the outrage is ever-shifting, and channeled towards fluctuating categories, away from the occult oligarchy controlling the money and acting behind the scenes.

coronacircus.com...

coronacircus.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

This is an evil world we live in, what is the latest evidence for who is in control here? Could it be demons, an AI, reptilians or other aliens, something else?

If you think this is an evil world, well , you have been defeated.

In reality it is a wonderful world but there are evil people in it that need to be corrected or eliminated.
It has always been that way. This is the perpetual war of humanity.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's fnny!!! "I'll take EVIL IN THE WORLD FOR 200, ALEX
.and the answer is......

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Osirisvset

You, you're in control of your own reality, simple as that. It can be as good or as evil as you want it to be.

Would you agree that society, pop culture as a whole exerts a certain influence on the individual?

Sure, it can have as much influence as the individual allows it to have. You can choose to ignore it or let it rule your existence.
If i choose to live in a quiet country location, prospecting for gold with my dog for company then society and its influence would be pretty much non existant for me.
edit on 20-7-2020 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This world is what it is. Don't return evil with evil.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The asylum's oligarch inmates .

until the gamechanger arrives ...

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I've seen Rothschilds, Rockefellers and now Payseurs.
I've also seen Reptilians,Jesuits and some entity that hasn't been been named.
At this point who knows.
I just wish something would happen,They say its coming,we'll see I guess.

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

A very Gnostic interpretation.

Life is what we make it, we play the cards we are dealt, in the best manner that our intelligence and a modicum of luck provides.

"You shouldn't take life too seriously. you'll never make it out alive."

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I never gave too much thought to the balance of good and evil in the universe, I have considered that on whole, it must be in balance like all the forces in the universe seem to be.

However, in the late 90's I got into a Sci-Fi TV show called "LEXX". In season four, the Lexx travels to Earth that is located outside of the Light Universe (where the Lexx is from) and is inside of the Dark Universe. It was a strange show that explored off the wall ideas, but the idea that we lived inside of a Dark Universe made me think that perhaps we are in an inherently evil universe.

I have thought that our mortal human existence on earth as being more like hell when compared with an existence in the classical heaven world found in religion. It's pretty much the opposite of how heaven is depicted. You live a short painful existence filled with hardships and struggles against a universe that seems geared to beat you into the dust from the moment you are born and that sounds pretty dark and evil to me.
edit on 20-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jul, 20 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I certainly hope someone's in control of this jacked up
concave perpetual mess of immorality we call a world.
Even if it's some alien race just using earth as a cosmic
diner every 3600 hundred years. Even that's better than
just spinning off into space without any purpose at all.

Oh now youve done it!!!! Gone and told then what really happens...you know---about the 3600+/- year Feasty....the olde Why waste good meat storyline.

edit on 21-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
When you hold onto part for years because you thought it was good thing. An had to throw it out for some aesthetic reason, and then you need it the next day.

Satan is the Prince of the world...at least he doesnt pick favorites.
edit on 21-7-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You don't know me, but I'm your braaaa-thaa....
I was raised here in this li-ving hell😎

I happen to know who's in charge of things here.

Us. You and I and He and She and They. We were given this entire thing to explore and tend to....to help it flourish or make to make difficult. It was all set up with Laws that cannot be broken, maybe not even fully understood, and so far WE are the most creative mokeys here....WE are in charge.

How and Why really don't matter once we ACTUALLY take the reins😎

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Just a thought but good and evil are very human constructs.

Nature entertains no such illusions.

Expecting any other sentient entities to play by our rules is sheer folly and can only ever end in defeat or subjugation.
edit on 21-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The Alien Influence

This is one thread I started a while ago looking into some of the claims with sources of evil.

Ponerolog is the science of evil. It is a tough subject looking into it.

There are many things in this world we cannot change. Getting to know the enemy does help. Be thankful for any small wins that can be made, one step at a time.
edit on 21-7-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

edit on 21-7-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Sometimes through to defeat an enemy, you need to become the enemy, be willing to sacrifice do what they are unwilling to do to win.

Its a double-edged sword and a hell of a predicament really.

Change is inevitable we either roll with it or stagnate and die.
edit on 21-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Just a thought but good and evil are very human constructs.

Nature entertains no such illusions.

Expecting any other sentient entities to play by our rules is sheer folly and can only ever end in defeat or subjugation.

Human interpretations and replications of Natural actions and occurances. Its how we manage the Chaos Theory.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I thought that was entropy and any systems tendency to lean towards disorder.

Good and Evil are just words we use to describe the terrible actions we perpetrate towards one another, generally for sport or gain.

End of the day it's perspective really, as unfortunate as the case may be, one mans hell is another mans heaven.

Chaos theory operates with or without our input, if in dought, well see the rest of the universe.
edit on 22-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join