It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The start of a cyberwar?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The only way I could compliment you is by letting the warm, putrid air out of the delflated, day rental blow up doll that is your soul.

Wonder how twitter will look this time tomorrow, their share price has taken a bit of a tumble, might be much worse when the rest of the world wakes up.

edit on 16-7-2020 by Tim2win because: beind an arse

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
2019, two former Twitter employees were charged by the Department of Justice with spying for Saudi Arabia by mining personal information from accounts.

Twitter is still investigating this current one but it's not off the table as an inside job. They didn't get that much money but maybe that wasn't even the point. Make the stock drop and haul in a bigger loot.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: Tim2win

Is it possible? Absolutely. Is it likely? I would say less so. Then again based on some of the breaches of large orgs in the last few years, it wouldn't shock me if it was a misconfiguration that allowed this to happen.

Can I borrow your cellphone? That's about it these days.
Physical access to a recognized device, cell phone, Mac/PC.
Everybody uses password managers and other insecure BS they can unlock with a fingerprint, face or voice.
Most expedient methods require HUMINT.

ganjoa

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tim2win

The only way I could compliment you is by letting the warm, putrid air out of the delflated, day rental blow up doll that is your soul.

I’m dyin’

On topic-

I’m really hoping Twitter isn’t lying about an inside employee giving access. While I do not use password managers, I do rely on 2-step verification considerably for my regularly used apps, which all my bills and banking are part of. I might just play it safe and withdraw all my funds to keep in cash for a little while.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tim2win

Wonder how twitter will look this time tomorrow, their share price has taken a bit of a tumble, might be much worse when the rest of the world wakes up.

OMFG, again with the coffee..almost

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

I might just play it safe and withdraw all my funds to keep in cash for a little while.

I hope you don't plan on going shopping anytime soon with the hard push for exact change or electronic payments only at so many stores.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Maybe don't jump the gun yet.

it's odd how this has slipped off the radar so quick, just like that lads paternal father did after he toweled himself off with a burger wrapper in a truck stop to celebrate his conception.

Nuts though how an issue like this is forgotten so quick.

Alot of people I know did'nt even realise it happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join