It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIH and adrenochrome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: Flesh699

You are right , the water can seem pretty deep on the far side when you first get into the pool.

I couldnt resist the urge to show the wicked ones how they were hoodwinked by their Masters.....its hard to hold back the excitement these days...some of us have been sitting on Golden Eggs for a very long time and we are giddy that they are slowly beginning to hatch.

What We Learn One We Learn All
WWL1WLA
Sola Virtus Invicta

I totally understand!
Together we fight!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

You are right , the water can seem pretty deep on the far side when you first get into the pool.

I couldnt resist the urge to show the wicked ones how they were hoodwinked by their Masters.....its hard to hold back the excitement these days...some of us have been sitting on Golden Eggs for a very long time and we are giddy that they are slowly beginning to hatch.

WWL1WLA
Sola Virtus Invicta

I totally understand!
Together we fight!

Together we WIN !!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

WWL1WLA
Sola Virtus Invicta

I totally understand!
Together we fight!

Together we WIN !!

You would not believe how much bullspit has been pushed down our gullets

Oh, I have a hint, especially when I saw the evidence for myself as to how the great flood was pulled off. All the pieces of the puzzle fall into place. "They" have put the whole story out in hollywood, turning fact, into fiction. Its like in the movie "V for Vendeta" where the inspector/investigator runs all the evidence through his mind. And he can see.............. Only Holly Wood, reversed the true story. V, was but one.

Then boldly they admit they rule the world, but again, it just fiction.

The ending they created in V is now playing out in the streets, but its not going to be their self centered, inhuman, egotistical, highly narcissistic ending. There is a twist in the plot, even they, could not see........................

Oh yes, I wholeheartedly agree........... WWG1WGA....................

A new King, hmmm, thats a twist
God save the King..................

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

Money! Follow the money!!!

Check this creepy thread out about just the money...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then it is connections and more money and hedonistic sex addicts. I think I might find more to do with millions of dollars than lay around and playing with myself four- five-hours a day with teenage girls paraded in like I was a Roman god!

Talk about selfmasturbation!! “Hey! Idiot!!! You have an island, a jet plane, and a submarine to hide your pervert friends!!! Why even touch yourself??!! EVER???!!!”

EPIC FAIL

- and a painful time in hell for what they all did to those young girls!! Bastards!

That is actually creepy. I remember following that thread. I'll have to roll my sleeves up over the weekend for more reading.

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
it makes sense, they've definitely achieved mass surveillance and collection of data thanks to technology.
Now they are doing controlled tests on how population reacts, trying to see the trend in general population.
I saw something on Gaia about this, the invisible data flow which can almost predict the next trend in certain regions. Pretty weird stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join