It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIH and adrenochrome

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
While on a search for maxwells husband I came across this man...

irp.nih.gov...

Now I posted all this info on the maxwell married thread but this goes much deeper.

Do a google search of NIH and adrenochrome........you’ll find that almost all information on adrenochrome come from the NIH

Now Clinton’s/Obama/fauci/genome project/adrenochrome/virus manipulation are all tied to NIH and now possibly the Robert craigee could be coincidence but wow

Has anyone at anytime had any suspicions regarding NIH

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

The more I’m reading the more blatant it is becoming.

Bill Clinton sets up the human genome project - the man he hires to run it is dr Francis Collins. George bush junior champions him. Obama takes office shuts down genome project but moves Francis Collins to the head of nih.

Nih is connected to adrenochrome, virus manipulation, wuhan

Fauci works for nih

Hillary Clinton is connected to nih

Bill gates has very close ties with Francis Collins and nih

The work they do involves genetic manipulation on a cellular level when you cells replicate chromosomes

edit on 15-7-2020 by EverythingsWrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

A ton of all research is funded through the NIH.

Heck there are entire college programs and departments funded by NIH grants.

They fund about $41 billion annually source NIH
edit on 15-7-2020 by charolais because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Yep I read that and I also read that 3% of those grants are affected by financial conflict........

Can someone explain please why a university receiving funding from a main scientific body would be in financial conflict.

What exactly is financial conflict - is this a posh way of saying fraud.

Why has there been no investigation or arrests

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverythingsWrong

The more I’m reading the more blatant it is becoming.

Bill Clinton sets up the human genome project - the man he hires to run it is dr Francis Collins. George bush junior champions him. Obama takes office shuts down genome project but moves Francis Collins to the head of nih.

Nih is connected to adrenochrome, virus manipulation, wuhan

Fauci works for nih

Hillary Clinton is connected to nih

Bill gates has very close ties with Francis Collins and nih

The work they do involves genetic manipulation on a cellular level when you cells replicate chromosomes

Certainly interesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

a reply to: charolais

Yep I read that and I also read that 3% of those grants are affected by financial conflict........

Can someone explain please why a university receiving funding from a main scientific body would be in financial conflict

Note: When the first round of stimulus went to colleges many college presidents resigned.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Same stuff from Hunter S. Thompson's "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" and Aldous Huxley’s "The Doors of Perception".

Apparently real Adrenochrome is a compound formed by the oxidation of adrenaline.

The main medical use being to slow blood loss by promoting clotting in open wounds.

It’s available for purchase online by researchers, with most outlets stating its source being synthetic.
edit on 15-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Do we have any information as to why they quit.

I’m a Brit so I’m assuming stimulus means round of payments....

Could it be that the NIH blackmail universities - in other words they give them ludicrous amounts of money in return for that uni pushing an agenda - be it lgbt movement, black lives, anti-trump etc

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Well, it is unlikely that the NRA is doing much research into infectious diseases.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Same stuff from Hunter S. Thompson's "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" and Aldous Huxley’s "The Doors of Perception".

Apparently real Adrenochrome is a compound formed by the oxidation of adrenaline.

The main medical use being to slow blood loss by promoting clotting in open wounds.

It’s available for purchase online by researchers, with most outlets stating its source being synthetic.

The same name, but different effects and source.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That would apparently be down to the horrendous manner in which its harvested, possibly linked to the ritualistic nature of Satanic worship.

I don't think there is any real evidence of a scientific nature to suggest Adrenochrome is Satans Ambrosia through or even in any way a hallucinogenic drug.

Then again if its all in the recipe, God knows how the feck they would ethically test the stuff.

edit on 15-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Do we have any information as to why they quit.

I’m a Brit so I’m assuming stimulus means round of payments....

Could it be that the NIH blackmail universities - in other words they give them ludicrous amounts of money in return for that uni pushing an agenda - be it lgbt movement, black lives, anti-trump etc

Not that I'm aware. I remember it happening because I was personally affected. There were no statements (publicly that I'm aware--didn't validate) of any kind. I thought it was highly suspicious at the time in regards of them taking money and running.

Edit: The IRS was shut down as well, and universities were sending out contracts students were forced to sign that basically read that they (universities) could take your federal loan money and not use it for classes, effectively rendering you #ed.
Edit NUMBA 2: You could very well be on to something. Because the university that affected me is for micro biology. I'll have to get more information when I have time.
Edit NUMBA 3: Indeed, the university does push social justice agendas.

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago5510699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago0410699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago3310699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Money! Follow the money!!!

Check this creepy thread out about just the money...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then it is connections and more money and hedonistic sex addicts. I think I might find more to do with millions of dollars than lay around and playing with myself four- five-hours a day with teenage girls paraded in like I was a Roman god!

Talk about selfmasturbation!! “Hey! Idiot!!! You have an island, a jet plane, and a submarine to hide your pervert friends!!! Why even touch yourself??!! EVER???!!!”

EPIC FAIL

- and a painful time in hell for what they all did to those young girls!! Bastards!

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I guess my main point was it's not that surprising that information on adrenochrome is almost entirely through the NIH because the NIH funds a majority of research for a lot of things.

Heck my SO got her PhD recently and her entire lab was NIH funded (they researched obesity from a neuroscience standpoint).

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Maxwell, Epstein and the Control of Science since WW2

Amazing Polly does some good digs into the who's who on certain topics. In this episode she follows some of the links through the medial establishment.

The NiH is involved in lots of different research projects. I expect most of it is good, I don't really know.

One issue we have with the financial conflicts of interest is how the medical research community funding is dependant on the patient process. Lots of money gets invested into developing new drug treatments. When some researches come up with findings inconsistent with the funding bodies aims, it creates problems.

Some of these new drugs may not be as effective as other available treatments or have some complications. With issues on return of investment going on, there is a motivation to fast track a proper approval process and get the drug to market. It usually takes a few years for the people to wise up that things are not all as is claimed. By then just recall the drug after a few million is made and out with the next crappy version.

The patent process started out with good intentions to help promote medical research.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ok now that everyone is finally cluing in we can move forward.

The page the link leads to tells the entire story.

If you know what to look for

You would not believe how much bullspit has been pushed down our gullets....for Centuries......what we are talking about here when the size and scope is unveiled is MASS Global Intellectual Cognizant Dissonance......this is as big or bigger than revealing new Races with new Technologies.

Its shocking what they pulled off for so long.

How far back they forced HUMANITY TO REGRESS....HOW MANY LIVES THEY TOOK......these People are Humanitarian Terrorists and all need to be rounded up and remediated permanently.....intentional weaponized bastardization of scientific data that is presented in mainstream as legitimate and altruistic is a crime against Humanity....any Group that does this co-operatively for mutual fiscal or other benefits.....

Put the NIH links data alongside the data on this link and see the entire Covid/cancer/disease STORYLINE .

www.sciencedirect.com...

If you just quickly look over generic research on Adrenochrome and on Covid and on Cornonaviruses and on cancer and on IMMORTALITY and Ageing...."some of us" will recognise the truth behind what is classifying and defining our longevity..... you all do realise that there are natural plant based sources of Adrenochrome right?......www.youtube.com...

The People who used NIH and the People who built the biological Arenochrome market did so to enslave the greedy selfish ones who fell for their sales pitches....the so-called Elites. The real drivers behind things already understand how to police their own longevity....do you understand?...think abut Tesla and Edison.....the People who backed Edison ALREADY OWNED TESLAS HASS....they knew about his technologies being the Path of Least Resistance but suppressed them and promoted a much more marketable and profitable but regressive lesser idea from Edison....to make more money....to have more control.
edit on 16-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Ok now that everyone is finally cluing in we can move forward.

The page the link leads to tells the entire story.

If you know what to look for

You would not believe how much bullspit has been pushed down our gullets....for Centuries......what we are talking about here when the size and scope is unveiled is MASS Global Intellectual Cognizant Dissonance......this is as big or bigger than revealing new Races with new Technologies.

Its shocking what they pulled off for so long.

How far back they forced HUMANITY TO REGRESS....HOW MANY LIVES THEY TOOK......these People are Humanitarian Terrorists and all need to be rounded up and remediated permanently.....intentional weaponized bastardization of scientific data that is presented in mainstream as legitimate and altruistic is a crime against Humanity....any Group that does this co-operatively for mutual fiscal or other benefits.....

Put the NIH links data alongside the data on this link and see the entire Covid/cancer/disease STORYLINE .

www.sciencedirect.com...

If you just quickly look over generic research on Adrenochrome and on Covid and on Cornonaviruses and on cancer and on IMMORTALITY and Ageing...."some of us" will recognise the truth behind what is classifying and defining our longevity..... you all do realise that there are natural plant based sources of Adrenochrome right?......www.youtube.com...

The People who used NIH and the People who built the biological Arenochrome market did so to enslave the greedy selfish ones who fell for their sales pitches....the so-called Elites. The real drivers behind things already understand how to police their own longevity....do you understand?...think abut Tesla and Edison.....the People who backed Edison ALREADY OWNED TESLAS HASS....they knew about his technologies being the Path of Least Resistance but suppressed them and promoted a much more marketable and profitable but regressive lesser idea from Edison....to make more money....to have more control.

Hey man. You can't just waltz into a thread and start blasting normies with mad raves of megalithic conspiracies. These things take time. We gotta let them digest Epstien and Ghislaine sagas first.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Natural Adrenochrome

The voice over is an Indian guy very hard to understand. But the first 10 minutes he's checking NASA, aliens, Bob Lazar, Ununpentium and a whole lotta other conspiracy stuff.
edit on 16/7/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You are right , the water can seem pretty deep on the far side when you first get into the pool.

I couldnt resist the urge to show the wicked ones how they were hoodwinked by their Masters.....its hard to hold back the excitement these days...some of us have been sitting on Golden Eggs for a very long time and we are giddy that they are slowly beginning to hatch.

What We Learn One We Learn All
WWL1WLA
Sola Virtus Invicta

top topics

<<   2 >>

join