It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The worst part about all this is that you dont even need a positive test any more to be labeled a positive case!! All you need is a cough, a headache, a sore throat, or to just have been in close contact with a person who they think has it. What were the numbers? 1 confirmed case previously can now be up to 18 "probable" cases? Oh, and rest assured that these probable cases are lumped in with the confirmed cases. This is how you get these insane, massive numbers, even though the death rate is falling daily.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

On that note, Cranky - check this out:

bmjopen.bmj.com...

A 2015 study on the effectiveness of the different mask types (cloth, surgical, etc) on stopping healthcare workers from getting the flu. As you can guess, the results were not in favor of ANY of the masks. The cloth mask folks actually got the fly 6 TIMES more than the control group. Cloth masks are actually way worse than no mask at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Parallel observation - YMMV

Watching/Believing any MSM is worse than having NO MSM to watch at all

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

11:00 minutes on.

Roger reveals why he wasn't allowed to put on a defense. My guess, the minute he put Bill Binney on the witness list he was doomed. Imagine Bill as your witness? Wow.

Interesting, the commutation was a chess move that checkmated Sullivan.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hilla ry Clinton Says She Will Accept It If People Vote For Trump in November, but 'Not Happily’

Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton suggested that Donald Trump may not be willing to “quietly” leave the White House if he loses November election, urging the United States to be “ready” for such an eventuality, according to her Monday comments to Trevor Noah’s “The Daily Show”.

“All the games that are played and all of the photo IDs and any kind of restrictions that can be imposed to try and keep the vote down in places that aren’t going to vote for Republicans - that's the real danger to the integrity of our election, that combined with disinformation and misinformation and all the online shenanigans we saw in 2016”, the former 2016 presidential runner claimed.

Her new book will be: Whaaat...Why Did It Happen Again??

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
G. Maxwell bond hearing link:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

👆🏽 Everyone has different “goalposts” they associate with “Q”

Mine is simple. Expose the continued, exhausting list of ways that this heinous system perpetrates the abuse of children. and make.it.stop 🛑

❤️ and 🍷 my friends

and remember,

⛵️🚀Always Take the Scenic Route 🎢🏔

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm late to the G-Max party but did anyone catch this...
"Maxwell's Bail Hearing Live Stream"

Started 90 minutes ago.

Case 1:20-cr-00330-AJN-Document 22 [PDF]

ETA: Oops, see SKEPTEK's post above.

ETA2: Did I hear that right... Ghislaine Maxwell's trial to commence 12 July 2021!!

1 yr delta

edit on 14-7-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Q

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt
Julie Brown refuses to acknowledge Epstein's island and what went on there so she's either not a very good investigator or she's clearly part of the derailment that's meant to keep us in the dark

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
days ago I know - But new Thread NEW EYES ON
(plus I had a loooooong weekend lol)

Ghislaine Maxwell is also under investigation in the U.S. Virgin Islands for her 'participation in Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking operation' after she filed a lawsuit against the financier's estate to pay her legal fees

The Caribbean island territory's Department of Justice announced its investigation into Epstein's alleged madam in a court filing on Friday which seeks to intervene in a lawsuit she filed against the financier's estate.

Maxwell, who is already facing six charges in New York, sued Epstein's estate through a court in the Virgin Islands earlier this year to obtain reimbursement for legal fees she was incurring from suits brought by his alleged victims, claiming that Epstein had repeatedly promised to support her financially.

edit on 7142020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
You really mean Trump was close ENEMIES of Epstein.

He is the one who kicked JE out of Mar Lago for good. He was not in the black book of names and #'s.

So, how do you get that DJT was actually friends?

Is he friends with any body DJT ever met?

originally posted by: kasalt
a reply to: dashen

Alan Dershowitz is implicated in Epstein's crimes and helped secure his non-prosecution agreement? Dershowitz got Epstein off the hook so he could go back to his island and perform satanic human sacrifices of children and extract their adrenochrome for upwards of another decade, and then Dershowitz himself went to work for Trump. That doesn't bother you?

Dershowitz, Maxwell, and Acosta--all accessories to Epstein's crimes--also have close ties with Trump. And of course, Trump himself was friends with Epstein for many years. But, nothing to see here folks! Ignore the obvious!

Not only that; Trump was the only one who helped prosecutors last time Epstein was arrested. Trump is/was a confidential informant for the FBI.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I used to have the "hots" for Julie Brown.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why would Trump care about "keeping the vote down" in places that are not going to be voting Republican? If they're not voting Republican, why would he care? Also, its funny that she automatically assigns prospective Democrat voters as unable/unwilling to pay 10 bucks to get a gov ID.

Ahhhhh, the soft bigotry of low expectations.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I noticed something strange regarding the JFK JR Twitter account from yesterday. Several people here posted about it. It had some interesting tweets regarding July 22nd and then disappeared but still showed his name but said it didn’t exist.

Well I had the link open in a separate browser and when I opened it up today, it was back.

However it is now listed as a fan site, all of the tweets are gone and the photo is a tabloid picture that says sexiest man alive. It is completely different but the exact same link? Very strange indeed.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Word on the street is that Trump has been a willing FBI informant since the 1980's. He helped take down the Mafia in NYC and Atlantic City. There is a lot of corroborating evidence for it out there too, if you know where to look.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Cogidubnus

Very strange. The bio now says "Former LARPer" and all of the previous tweets have been deleted. Weird.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I hate lawyers.

Disgusting how Cohen is making it seem like Maxwell is a victim.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

For instance, the media constantly lies about hospitals being stretched to the limits.

I recently saw an email from a hospital CEO practically begging for people to return for elective and non-emergency procedures. "....the doors are open....".

Our local hospital system has run ads like this recently. They're losing their asses because nobody is undergoing any elective procedures.
edit on 14-7-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
China says 33 rivers hit record levels as floods situation remains 'grim'

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - As many as 33 rivers in China have risen to their highest levels in history during the current wave of floods, a senior water ministry official said on Monday, as regions across the country brace for another “grim” week of torrential rain.

H/T to MT.

Satellite images show Three Gorges Dam opening all floodgates

Vinayak told Taiwan News that based on his estimation, all the flood gates were at least partially open with at least five large gates fully open. He said that given that the dam had the structural integrity to withstand much higher water levels in the past, there was no need to open the floodgates as soon as June 24.

He then alleged that the purpose of opening the floodgates so early was "so that all evidence is washed away before the WHO representatives visit the Wuhan hospitals and lab." Two World Health Organization (WHO) experts went to Beijing over the weekend to discuss their plans to visit Wuhan to investigate the origins of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.

The sound of Shofar's will collapse the Dam like the walls of Jericho.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: imthegoat

Word on the street is that Trump has been a willing FBI informant since the 1980's. He helped take down the Mafia in NYC and Atlantic City. There is a lot of corroborating evidence for it out there too, if you know where to look.

That explains a lot about why certain segments of the population hate him.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join