It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

One week pre BOOM:

Isra el: Outgoing naval commander warns Hezbollah planning maritime attacks

Lebanese-based Iranian proxy terrorist group is developing capabilities to attack Israel from the sea

The outgoing commander of the Israel Navy's Haifa base, Brig.-Gen. Gil Aginsky, has warned that Hezbollah plans to attack Israel from the sea and is developing the capabilities to do so.

"The challenge we are grappling with is twofold – from the sea, and from under the sea. On the water, we know how to deal with any scenario, including some very complicated ones," the brigadier general maintained. With regard to underwater attacks, Aginsky said that the country was in a process of arming itself to contend with a unique challenge.
Aginsky further argued that the Lebanese-based Iranian proxy terrorist group will attempt to infiltrate Israel via the sea. 

He also somewhat cryptically, referred to Shayetet 13 (Israel's naval commando unit), undertaking groundbreaking" work.

The Explosion was certainly "groundbreaking" leaving a crater 43 meters (141 feet) deep.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

care , it's obvious that trump feared he would lose if mail in made it easier for people to vote.
So he is taking steps to make it harder.

No, as pointed out this past Friday, most senior citizens vote for president Trump. Many of them do mail-in

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I had posted the first part of this last week. Here is the second part.

Mark Taylor Remnant Rescue Documentary Pt2-Edited Excerpts

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Re the "Great Awakening" picture with filename GA2.21.jpg in Q3858:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4b313a No.8113583 📁
Feb 12 2020 12:04:32 (EST)
GA2.21.JPG

[Re_drop]
What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?
Fact becomes fiction?
Fiction becomes fact?
When does news become propaganda?
Identity creation?
How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?
Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?
Do people [human psyche] tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?
‘Mainstream’ is used for a reason [dominate trend in opinion].
[If majority of people believe ‘x’ then ‘x’ must be validated / true]
Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?
Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?
Do ‘echo chamber’ tactics provide validation / credibility to the topic/point being discussed?
Threat to intellectual freedom?
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
Read again – digest.
Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
Logical thinking.
Why, after the election of 2016, did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz intended to create falsehoods re: illegitimacy of election, character assassination of POTUS through sexism, racism, every other ‘ism’?
Pre/post 2016 election?
Why were violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded?
Why were these orgs tasked w/ immediate intimidation/shut down of any pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
Why were marches immediately organized to counter and silence pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
Why were marches immediately organized which divided people into sex/gender, race, [ism]?
When you control the levers of news dissemination, you control the narrative.
Control of the narrative = power
When you are blind, what do you see?
They want you divided.
Divided by religion.
Divided by sex.
Divided by political affiliation.
Divided by class.
When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
Divided you are weak.
Divided you pose no threat to their control.
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Q

1) I just stumbled across a statement that the time on the clock face of the tower when the Liberty Bell was rung in 1776 was 2:21.
It is mentioned at the 1:08:10 point in this youtube:

2) On reviewing Q3858, above, I see that:

The Chan post number, bolded, encodes tomorrow, Aug 11th, two ways in a MIRROR!
edit on 10-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well, I’m starting to think that Joe’s VP choice isn’t taking so long because he can’t decide who to offer.

I’m thinking they’ve been saying “no”.

Who wants to train wreck your political career joining his campaign?

- likely may not make it to Nov and any replacement will want THEIR own VP, not Joe’s.

- good chance of getting crushed by Trump so who wants to be a part of that?

- the top picks have a lot of baggage they may not want to have to defend constantly.

Simply put, the risk/reward of saying “yes” to Joe just doesn’t make it a wise decision.

Hence, the 11th hour meeting with Stretchen Gretchen from Michigan. All of his “women of color” tells him no so that frees him up to expand his VP search.

This is why I fully expect a Tier II or III choice for VP. The women of color will tell him they’d love to be a part of his Administration.... if he wins.

Atty Gen
Sec of State
NSAdvisor

All better gigs than VP.
edit on 10-8-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

(post by AndyFromMichigan removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well, that would still meet “women of color”. Just by 1/2000th anyway.

Those two. Pete & Repeat. The Dumb & Dumber memes will be vicious.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
@Cates take on CTH's nonsense is spot on.

Am I reading this right? Because Congress is useless, CTH is [checks card] threatening to reveal the personal details of US Attorney John Durham’s lead investigator to the public this coming Friday afternoon?

I've had serious disagreements with the "Nothing's happening and nothing's gonna happen" crowd that has has now morphed into "OK some things are happening but they're not gonna happen IN TIME unless we start committing felonies!" crowd for 3 years now.

A perfect case in point about how folks just can't grasp concepts larger then their own mind will allow is DJT EO's this weekend. He torched the Dems, torched and did so by letting themselves set themselves on fire. The problem is folks think life is literally like a movie, where they just can't understand why the main character "doesn't just..." Life isn't like that.

The Swamp is a Beast Hell Bent On Planetary Destruction, the "hey I know Comey's guilty just arrest him..." crowd don't understand that at all, they think if they just "arrest Comey" then we'll been living in the glory days. Wrong, wrong, wrong and even more wrong.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It is weird that so many of them were vocal about wanting the position in the first place. That is usually not done. Who knows maybe now they are all saying no.

Who would want that position anyway? And who would want to be president? Especially if you were worth $50 million or more?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Back in Sept 2018, Netanyahu was giving a speech at the UN and pointing out Hezbollah missile storage sites in Beirut on a map.

Netanyahu: Hezbollah shuttered Beirut missile sites after my UN speech

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Wednesday that the Hezbollah terror group closed sites in Lebanon’s capital Beirut at which precision missiles were allegedly made after he revealed their locations in a speech to the United Nations.

In a speech in September [2018] at the United Nations General Assembly, the prime minister displayed a map pinpointing the location of the Hezbollah sites near Beirut’s airport and accused the terror group of “deliberately using the innocent people of Beirut as human shields.”

First time sharing publicly, starting @ 2:50 in the video.
So, at some point thereafter, Hezbollah possibly moved the weapons beneath the ammonium nitrate.

Flashback...17 Dec 2017...

Israel threatens to return Lebanon to the 'Stone Age'

Mounting threat of Iranian arms influx to Hezbollah won't end well for Lebanon, warns Israeli minister.

In a rare interview with Saudi Arabian media, a top Israeli government minister last week threatened to return neighboring Lebanon "to the Stone Age."

"The more accurate that Hezbollah's missiles get, the stronger and wider Israel's strike will be," Katz warned. "What happened in 2006 will be a picnic compared to what we can do. I remember a Saudi minister saying they will send Hezbollah back to their caves in south Lebanon. I am telling you that we will return Lebanon to the Stone Age."

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Compare this explosion (smaller scale) of an Iranian facility in Iraq (November 2015), to the Beirut Blast.

Bromine makes a reddish brown cloud by the way that we see a lot of the smoke was colored Red at the top of the blast plume for quite a few seconds after the explosion in Beirut

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nick Sandman Lawyer @linwood has up some very interesting tweets. Notice who retweeted this:

Also this curiously worded tweet

I believe @realDonaldTrump skillfully uses @Twitter to convey information to We The People. Less skillfully, I have endeavored to do same. A social platform, lawfully used, benefits society & exchange of information.

But it is time to pull yellow crime scene tape around Twitter.

"convey information"...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: carewemust
Not surprisingly, only 63% of Americans say they will take a covid-19 vaccine when it is available.

LOL you will stand in line and beg for the Coronascam vaccine.

Because without your vaccine certificate, you will not be able to:

Get a driver's license
Get a passport
Get a job
Get groceries
Go to the movies, restaurants, bars
Rent or buy a home
Open a bank account
Go to school or university
Travel anywhere beyond the county you live in
See a doctor or dentist or get admitted to the hospital
Ride on public transportation
Buy a car, a bicycle, or even a stroller
Use your credit or debit card
Use cash.

Tell me I'm wrong about this. Because I'm rarely wrong.

You may be wrong, but I am worried that you may be right.

I can see people going rogue and causing problems for the DS controllers. This has been and will continue to be about them maintaining control. The sooner we find a way to rid ourselves of this mill stone around our necks the better. That may require watering the tree of liberty.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

It is weird that so many of them were vocal about wanting the position in the first place. That is usually not done. Who knows maybe now they are all saying no.

Who would want that position anyway? And who would want to be president? Especially if you were worth $50 million or more?

Chosen, not a choice. I've mentioned this before, Justice Thomas was chosen to be a supreme LONG before he even graduated law school. In an article I read, he was visited by C. Boyden Gray to be informed that his turn would be after Souter. He was a nobody. Why would he be informed of this personally before he was even nominated? Cradle to grave.

Those on the VP "list" are simply part of the pool to choose from for the system. This has never been "oh, gee, let's go out and get the best guy for the job" - ever. It has always been "take the temp of the population, then dictate which of our ghouls we want in and let the sheep think they chose something."

The difference right now, the system is falling apart but thinks with the right "moves" its control position can be salvaged. If all else fails, blow it all up. They're contemplating blow up mode right now. Don't be surprised if the pick is an obscenely bad one. "Kamala" is out, as evidenced by twitter trending Kamala (the wrestler) is dead.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Swamp is a Beast Hell Bent On Planetary Destruction, the "hey I know Comey's guilty just arrest him..." crowd don't understand that at all, they think if they just "arrest Comey" then we'll been living in the glory days. Wrong, wrong, wrong and even more wrong.

I listened to Barr's responses to Levin's interview carefully.

He emphasized that the evidence has to be overwhelming and beyond a reasonable doubt. It made me think just how difficult this would be.

Nobody writes down their step-by-step criminal procedures. Nobody videos themselves or records themselves issuing criminal directives. Smart people, and especially intelligence personnel or corrupt politicians, find ways to communicate that prevent detection. They know how to launder money, too. On top of that, they wrap things up in flowery bows that look like "it was all done by the book".

Conspiring to spy on a campaign and overthrow a sitting president or even just interfering in his efforts to govern properly is not going to be done via phone and email.

Sniffing that trail is going to require dedication to the mission. Sometimes I really wonder if bureaucrats are that dedicated or if it is just a job where they can show they made a great deal of effort, but...alas....there was not enough "documentary" evidence to make a criminal case.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Remember, Q says we are watching a movie and nothing can stop what is coming.

Maybe the inference is.. because we are watching it, we are not part of it?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Plus there is the matter of Russian involvement with Lebanon AND the Hezbollah which is part of a larger push to gain control over the African side of the Strait of Gibraltar.

In 2010, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin announced that Russia will be giving Lebanon a free, unconditional gift of arms and military supplies to strengthen the Lebanese Armed Forces. The package included six Mi-24 attack helicopters, 31 T-72 tanks, 36 130-millimeter artillery pieces, and 500,000 shells to be used by the Lebanese artillery.

In February 2018, representatives of Russia and Lebanon drafted a joint agreement which would potentially allow the Russian Navy and Air Force access to Lebanese military facilities. Joint exercises, counterterrorism cooperation and Russian trainers for the Lebanese military were also discussed. Experts stated that the Lebanese government might seek a Russian troop presence on its soil due to overlapping claims with Israel about natural gas reserves in the Mediterranean Sea. Shortly thereafter, reports surfaced that Russia had offered a $1 billion arms package to Lebanon.

The Shi'ite group, Hezbollah, is mainly equipped with Russian weapons. Additionally, Hezbollah is known to recruit members for its group in Russia. With the beginning of the Russian military intervention in the Syrian Civil War, Hezbollah media claimed that Russian soldiers were coordinating their efforts with Hezbollah fighters in the course of the Syrian Civil War. Hezbollah officials welcomed the Russian intervention in neighbouring Syria. According to rumors, Russian soldiers and Hezbollah fighters have established common operations rooms in Latakia and Damascus. Russia does not consider Hezbollah to be a terrorist organization and supplies the group with weapons.
🤡pedia

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Thank you for the synopsis of Levin's interview of Attorney General Barr. Very enlightening.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Aallanon

Chosen, not a choice. I've mentioned this before, Justice Thomas was chosen to be a supreme LONG before he even graduated law school. In an article I read, he was visited by C. Boyden Gray to be informed that his turn would be after Souter. He was a nobody. Why would he be informed of this personally before he was even nominated? Cradle to grave.

Those on the VP "list" are simply part of the pool to choose from for the system. This has never been "oh, gee, let's go out and get the best guy for the job" - ever. It has always been "take the temp of the population, then dictate which of our ghouls we want in and let the sheep think they chose something."

The difference right now, the system is falling apart but thinks with the right "moves" its control position can be salvaged. If all else fails, blow it all up. They're contemplating blow up mode right now. Don't be surprised if the pick is an obscenely bad one. "Kamala" is out, as evidenced by twitter trending Kamala (the wrestler) is dead.

The Presidential Candidates Are Aliens - The Simpsons

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Good afternoon everyone. I recently finished the epic three part series on Netflix Directed by Guillermo del Toro and produced by Dream works titled “Tales of Arcadia”. this series began in 2016 and the final installment came out this week. If ever you wanted a crash course into esoteric lore or a glimpse at what may be taking place in our reality I highly recommend it.
At first glance it appears to be a fun animated adventure made for children but be forewarned, it’s anything but! The first part of the series is called “Tales of Arcadia, The Troll Hunter.” The epic revolves around a young boy named Jim Lake that is chosen by an ancient amulet created by Merlin himself to become the fabled Troll Hunter.
Still with me? haha trust me it gets weird.
Jim and his sidekick are thrust into a secret underground world of magic and mystery revolving around two warring factions of subterranean trolls that have been at it for a very long time. After a huge battle millennia ago the bad Trolls got locked away in the darkness and the good trolls hang low in deep underground caverns below the unsuspecting humans.
Jim is befriended by the good Trolls and begins training amongst them. The bad Troll master guy escapes from the darkness with his army and Jim and company must fight to protect the various realms.

The second part of this series is called 3Below and revolves around a far off alien planet where a coupe takes place and the royal family are all murdered except for the two royal children. They escape the their home planet and crash land in Arcadia. There story line parallels the first season with Jim and occasionally the two cross paths. Minor characters in the first series become major characters in the second and the two blend rather well. The evil alien guy hunts the royals down and works with the deep state based out of a secret military base that’s supposed to be Area 51. Again I am barely scratching the surface but all worth the watch.

The final series that just dropped this week and is called “Tales of Arcadia, Wizards” and picks up right where the last two series ended. The very first episode has a talking black cat that speaks on behalf of the wizards, Archibald whom has a big ol Q on his chest. He initially is the speaker of the white wizards... The “Wizards” series has our hero’s traveling back in time to the days of Camelot and Merlin and King Arther etc. In Order to save the day and experience first hand, much of the lore brought about in the original Troll hunters saga.

Now the series is around 300 episodes long so I am barely scratching the surface of this epic saga but wanted to list a few very interesting similarities that I can recall that everyone here might be interested in hearing...

A subspecies of troll, known as a “Changelings” can alter between being human and being a goblin.
Babies are taken and swapped at birth with changelings by the dark evil guys henchmen in order to Infiltrate high level offices and people of importance.
It is hinted on several occasions that babies are often eaten by certain trolls. They also enjoy eating regular people too. The good trolls mostly eat dirty socks and undergarments lol
Several times a dentist chair is portrayed and in front of a mural of palm trees and looks just like epstien island.
The “Janice Order” is a secret government organization that is run from underground DUMBs and is in cahoots with the evil troll guy. The org. is run by a german that looks just like the black clad Nazi from Indiana Jones. They worship the darkness and are actively working with the changelings to usher in the forever night/ darkness.
Magic and technology are basically the same thing.
Many of the good and bad aliens are portrayed as Egyptian gods and have shards (souls) that can be transferred to a clone body. They can also be destroyed. The royal alien parents that were killed are being rebuilt/ cloned in sarcophagi.
The aliens came to Earth eons ago and worked with the trolls on earth to protect the soul shard of the most powerful and ancient of Gods.
The Arcadia in the series is a town in Southern California but the original Arcadia seems to have been in Greece. It is/was home to an ancient secret mysteries school. One of which people can still go visit (what’s left of it) nestled away up in the mountains.
These examples were just off the top of my head but I couldn’t help but feel like some important info was being dripped through the whole series. Either way it was an awesome watch and highly recommended!

-Cogi

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join