It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
A ship carrying fireworks... really? Come on

video
video

aftermath

edit on 4-8-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Flesh699
A ship carrying fireworks... really? Come on

video

aftermath

Okay good. Just trying to be on the same page. I know nothing about explosive or what they look like after detonation.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
originally posted by: Justoneman

A prediction about Biden: ...

Aaaand like DB, I'll take the dried-out BLT with mustard before
Kamala , Bernie; or even a worn-out, used up and too old to
rock and roll hooker before the Hildebeest. Did I mention evil?
But I occasionally repeat myself. "Sometimes Louis---
dead is better" Stephen King again Glob Help Us

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Weekly reminder: How do the regular folks explain that Joe Biden - the single worst candidate in human history, is still in the race despite being a demented pedophile, a gaffer, a liar, a racist jerk, Investigated in Ukraine, leader of a corrupt family, renOgade lacky and old white guy in the party of diversity?

pic

So bigger Q-uestion for Anons. Why is the press doing every.single.thing they can do to cover up for Joe including demanding no debates,,,, INSTEAD of demanding a candidate who can actually beat DJT?

Consider the latter. Biden is the nominee because the press covered up obvious primary rigging to get Joe in, Joe can't string a coherent sentence together BEFORE they cover that rigging up. After in, the press works 24/7 to hide everything about him, cover for him, and refuses to demand a living breathing candidate.

Hmmm?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

DEVASTATING EXPLOSION - Beirut, Lebanon - At least 1 massive explosion - Possibly involved a warehouse - Many buildings damaged - Damage seen miles away - Unknown number of dead, 'Hundreds' injured - Hospitals overwhelmed

Twitter

Update: Reports of this explosion in #Beirut Lebanon being felt as far away as Cyprus.

Twitter

Local media are now reporting thousands of injuries from the explosion in Beirut.

twit
edit on 4-8-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hmmm. Possibly related?

A UN tribunal is due to issue its verdict in the trial of four suspects in the murder by car bomb of Hariri.
All four are members of the Iranian-backed Hezbollah group, which has consistently denied any role in Hariri's death. They are being tried in absentia and the verdict is due on Friday.
The possible second explosion was reported to be at the Hariri residence in the city.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Consider the latter. Biden is the nominee because the press covered up obvious primary rigging to get Joe in, Joe can't string a coherent sentence together BEFORE they cover that rigging up. After in, the press works 24/7 to hide everything about him, cover for him, and refuses to demand a living breathing candidate.

Hmmm?

The general consensus is that Biden suddenly soared past Sanders, thanks to Black S.C. Congressman James Clyburn's endorsement. I've heard nothing in the media about Bernie Sanders tripping himself up somehow. It was all BIDEN, with Clyburn lighting the rocket.

I wonder when Democrats/DNC will regret what they did? The DNC went totally quiet after South Carolina.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: PokeyJoe

So does this mean that people in Ohio need to move?

You need to move out of the big cities. Think simple existence and growing a garden with chickens in your back yard.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Former DNI Richard Grenell: Says he captured some country's Queen.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The doj rules that most of the fisa Spy applications flagged by Inspector General Horowitz were completed correctly and were appropriate.

twitter.com...

I would assume attorney general Barr signed off on this finding?

Oh sick!

This just scuttled the Steele dossier? How can that be possibly true material?

I am confused on this one care. What do you think this means if not game over for going after the false witness to FISA?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
As the plan backfires, they turn on each other.

Minneapolis’ Frey accuses Walz of dragging feet during early unrest

www.foxnews.com...

MN -> mayor vs Gov
Seattle -> Police Chief vs City Council
Austin -> ANTIFA vs BLM
NY -> mayor vs Gov
Portland -> rioters vs mayor

The idiots thought they would get bailout/rescue money U.S. taxpayers. McConnell told them all to declare bankruptcy, and start over if that's what they needed to do.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The DOJ audit was to ensure that the FISA applications were constructed properly and based on solid evidence. There was no examination of each piece of evidence (Steele Dossier for example) to determine if it was accurate. That (as we are seeing) takes years. The DOJ finished their little administrative audit in 3 months.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This POTUS tweet at 16:33:49 seems full of Q symbolism:

1) Symbolism
Morning Sun brings heat - Q1543

Public interest forces the SUN to SHINE - Q2232

We are going to show you a new world. Those who are blind will soon see the light. A beautiful brave new world lies ahead. - Q2450

10 Sun Rays:
Split 5 by 5 on the 25:55min MIRROR axis
Split 4 by 6 on horizon axis (POTUS46)

Rays shine light on 2 stone tablets on top of hill = Ten Commandments

2 rivers spell either O2 or US

Majesty of America: Majesty = Sovereign power, Authority (Merriam Webster)

2) Timestamp of 11:33:49 points to:

Q1133 #17

Q3349 Reminder: MSM Attacks Q Because They Fear Q the Most

3) Gematria of tweet "https://t.co/KimkBKBhX5" gives:
a) Base = KBKBX = 50
b) Base+nums = 50+5 = 5by5 EYES ON as well as Q55 Look to twitter: My fellow americans...

edit on 4-8-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Did you see the objects flying around in one of the videos ? That seemed odd.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Newly released George Floyd body cam footage - first I've seen it.

This puts things in a different perspective. He definitely seems to be under the influence and/or panic attack. He was saying he couldn't breathe long before anyone put a knee on his neck. Cops were sacrificed for an opportune riot agenda. Muh, emotions man. 🤯🙄

he was trying to use and excuse he was claustrophobic and was all the way in the car that was going to take him to jail.. Wow.... he just wouldn't let it happen. That explains why the came back with him.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
NYC Health Commissioner resigned today....

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Wayyyyyyy more than the POTUS and VP combined. Combined they dont even make 1 million a year. This dude was making 8 million a year!!! Thats insane!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Because they've drank too much of their own Kool-Aid and they think Biden has the election locked up against Trump already?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Not to mention he keeps screaming about being claustrophobic about cars, while they just pulled him out of his own car....that he was driving just fine.

new topics

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join