It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Quantum Radar Could Reveal All Submarines.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Not trying to be coy...what did they call Engineers before the advent of Engines?

I have a background in that...pattern recognition so to speak.

Figuring things out or finding the path of Least Resistance to the one single truth of any given matter.

Feel free to let your inner Engineer out I will be able to keep up.

Its only fair to say that I consider the words Esoteric/Top Secret to be synonymous.

The way I discuss things means I cannot discuss everything....because Neuro-Typical peeps dont see a lot of things they dont see through very many layers if you catch my "Drift".......for example if the Tech I suspect is being discussed then my breakdown could save inquiring minds a lot of time and trouble in terms of expediting their own research.

I dont really want to save anyone time or trouble researching things they plan to use in ways I do not subscribe to.

You see Quantum Entanglement as potato I see it as pottatto.....the very words mean something to others and they do not mean that to me on any level whatsoever.....just words ... designed to.....

edit on 14-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Hmmm.

There is an engineering quip, used freely in industry. Wondered if you heard it..

"You have to walk the walk, to talk the talk".

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

You see to me that reeks of vanity and over-valuation of the very word Engineer.

I tried to avoid this by asking you to consider what Engineers were before there were Engines?...for a very sound reason.

To help you internally level the Playing field....to help you let go of vanity....not personal vanity.....but an embedded weaponized vanity you do not know you participate in.

Some of us talk before we walk and some of us walk before we talk...both kinds of people can play Engineer.

I was actually the Engineer of a Train ....cool hat and all...does that count?

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
China's Quantum Radar Could Reveal All Submarines (when another country will develop it and chinese studends will bring it to their beloved motherland)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
China's Quantum Radar Could Reveal All Submarines (when another country will develop it and chinese studends will bring it to their beloved motherland)

This is kind of my point when I say America has been dropping the ball for far to long due to suppression causing intellectual and developmentel constipation.

One word example.....Keshe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join