It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More hypocrisy exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
twitchy.com... -in-front-of-the-cops/

Here's a couple more videos exemplifying the fine actions of BLM.

In this video a BLM "protestor" assaults another black man who is apparently a Trump supporter. This leads to the cops arresting the BLM "protestor" which leads to people shouting "What he being detained for?" and "Let him go!"

What did he think was going to happen? Well, he probably wasn't thinking.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Maybe, the One single guy asking is an indication of someone who missed what happened and is clearly shouting out as if he didn’t know and was talking to someone else off camera and not the cops.

edit on 7-7-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Almost all protests organizations get hijacked. It started out on the right foot but it didn't take long for it to spiral into a real business model with the same issues of any other business which are greed for more power and more money.

I don't even think they are capable of having a peaceful protest at this point without profanity, attacking others or worse. And the media encourages it. They also want in on it. More ratings, more sponsors. Meanwhile, the situation is getting worse, not better for black communities.

It's not all that different from the PLO. The PLO started out great. It was a real peaceful movement then the leaders got shoved aside and replaced by terrorists and gun runners and that was that.

edit on 7-7-2020 by FlyinHeadlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In any case the protestors should have stepped in and broke it off. They were doing so in the riots, and there's no reason they can't do the same when it's just a "protest."

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Are they still protesting for George Floyd or just the destruction of the American way of life? It’s getting hard to understand what they are trying to accomplish other than violence towards their fellow human beings.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

They don't know what they are doing at this point other than trying to keep the momentum and money pouring in. They are getting danger close to becoming a terrorist organization just like the PLO if they don't get it together.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Maybe, the One single guy asking is an indication of someone who missed what happened and is clearly shouting out as if he didn’t know and was talking to someone else off camera and not the cops.

Nice deflection for the useless pieces of sh!t.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Good, arrest that stupid thug, get rekt.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i didectred several micro-aggresions in the op.
how is this allowed?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Are they still protesting for George Floyd or just the destruction of the American way of life? It’s getting hard to understand what they are trying to accomplish other than violence towards their fellow human beings.

Good question.
As someone who hasn't gotten any time off from this bs, what are they even protesting anymore?
I've heard of several innocent folks just trying to live around this # who have been murdered for no reason by protesters, but nobody seems to be protesting those deaths.

If BLM was about race equality, out wouldn't be a bunch of teenagers destroying property and murdering random people.

Granted, I heard there was a group of trained army folk who thought they were going to kill whitey and take Texas... But to that I say wise up and learn to math. Ignoring all of the national and political problems with that idea, just going door to door that idea is going to get buried in a ditch.
Just imagine a group of ex military kids saying they were going to go around killing any minority race- half the country would step in and put a stop to it. Yet because this group isn't middle aged white guys, they get a pass talking #. Fortunately words are still fairly cheap, although I'm learning to bite my tounge in the face of the unreeeeeasonable.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
hy·poc·ri·sy
/həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

The first video, recorded by a daily caller field reporter, shows a tall black man backing away from a group of alleged protestors. The tall black man gets a nice smack right on the melon and the police officers present immediately intervene. The second video shows a crowd of cellphone-wielding people approaching as cops place the now-arrested Smackman John into the back of a cruiser. The police group together and start moving the crowd back as a banshee obnoxiously squeals "let him go" over and over.

Cool vids. Where does the hypocrisy come into play?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Willful ignorance

A decision in bad faith to avoid becoming informed about something so as to avoid having to make undesirable decisions that such information might prompt.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
BLM has done more harm to race relations than the Klan at this point. They have also taken the focus off of the problems with police by making it about race. We have police that overreach escalate situations, corruption, abuse of power and in some case plane criminal activity and it is being drowned out by BLM that wants you to think it only affects black people.

edit on 7-7-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Willful ignorance

A decision in bad faith to avoid becoming informed about something so as to avoid having to make undesirable decisions that such information might prompt.

I'm curious, did you look that up for me or for yourself? Your thread is called "More hypocrisy exposed" and your OP consists of a link and little expatiation. You are implying that the alleged BLM 'protestors' in the video are being hypocritical, which would mean they are acting in a manner inconsistent with the values of the Black Lives Matter movement. The root of the BLM movement is increasing police accountability and your video shows people filming police arresting someone and asking questions. The actions shown in the video align well with BLM, so I assumed by your title you were ignorant of what all these protests and BLM is about. My question was rhetorical because I knew there was no hypocrisy in the videos and I was curious as whether or not you could expound upon your OP and show me what you find hypocritical in the videos you posted.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I think this part is the hypocrisy;

...In this video a BLM "protestor" assaults another black man...

'the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform'

It really is quite simple.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
BLM is a joke and being controlled by corporate entities. They protest what they do to cops far more often than the other way around. Even the ones that don’t get killed by a cop seem to like to run their mouth like a tough guy every time they encounter the police, then cry abuse when they get manhandled like the child they’re being.

They kill their own race indiscriminately and in far larger numbers than any other race based on their percentage of the US population. They glorify the thug life, rob their neighborhood businesses blind to the point of them moving out of the neighborhood. That usually causes an increase in police presence and a heavier hand dealt to clean up the neighborhood since they won’t police their own. So basically, they could clean up the police brutality issue by cleaning up their own issues.

If you want to protest police brutality, there is a host of ideas that come to mind to get the governments attention, but that would require them to stand up to tyranny instead of burning down small businesses and ripping apart neighborhoods of people that had nothing to do with it. Their hatred is off target resulting in many people looking at it the way we do.

They want to defund the police, but the solution is fixing themselves and then the police issue will go away on its own.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

It NEVER started on the right foot.
People are willfully ignoring that they are a hate organisation:

www.ibtimes.com...

'In her 2015 post, she had called white people "sub-humxn" and said they suffered from "recessive genetic defects."'

top topics

join