It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Parilment slams human trafficking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I hope something good comes from this too, but given the both Germany and Italy had just been hit with headline news about this, this could be nothing but Parliament blowing smoke so that they can claim that they are "part of the solution" when the hammer falls over there.

Given the history of Savile and friends though, I bet this is just protection for their own. I will give them the doubt though since I would like to think that most of the Savile crowd either left or died of old age.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It is a good point that human trafficking and abuse is not limited to the UK, but global in nature. If nations like the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand cannot clean up their own back yard, there is no chance they can help other nations clean up their own mess as we undertake global military campaigns.

It does feel like there is a new standard in judicial process on the way. It has been years in the making, since Trump got elected.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
All while Julien Assange is sat in a prison cell facing no charges, accused of no crime. American style hypocrisy on show.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 11SK1180

With all the goods he has on Hillary and crew he is lucky to not of been Arkincided. Julian did jump in the deep end of some nasty stuff and it is sad to see what is going on. While Hillary is walking free as some kind of political leader I do not see much changing here.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Top defense officials testify on role in civilian law enforcement ⁠— 7/9/2020

The House Armed Services Committee holds a hearing on Department of Defense authorities and roles related to civilian law enforcement. Defense Secretary Mark Esper and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Mark Milley testify at the hearing.

At the 50:20 mark, both talk about their views on the media.

Mark Esper: "A free and open press is critical to the functioning of our democracy."

Mark Milley: "I am deeply committed to a free press. I will die for the constitution."

Thanks guys.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: bastion

I'm not surprised at the financial impropriety that goes on in The City or London's investment and banking institutions.
Nor I am surprised at their complete lack of moral fortitude or ethical governance.
And I have no doubt that corruption of maybe a more subtle type is relatively commonplace in Westminster.
I am more than aware of the amount of illicit money flowing into our capital.
My only surprise would be if someone was surprised.

But compared to the frequency and acceptance of corruption in almost every aspect of life in numerous countries around the world I find it hard to accept that 'The UK is the most corrupt country in the world'.

I think the main metric he was using is we funnel the most illegal arms in the world (most illegal arms contracts by US and Russia are signed in the UK (in a warehouse on Oxford Road near the playhouse) and our tax havens that actively allow mafias and dictators to launder money there). As part of UK overseas devlopment in such brutal regimes guilty of war crimes, the UK/BAE/UK UNIS have given and taught them how to make biochemical weapons.

Any major employer or University can write to the Home Secretary saying thier profit margin/employment figures are crucial for national security and get given MI6s industrial espionage files on every country in the world saying where are the most promising emerging industries to invest in. It's a 'council' and it's 'british' but if the nature of the contents was ever made public it's be guaranteed WW3 UK vs the World.

I was heavily involved in infiltrating the DSEI arms fair around the time of the Arab Spring - turns out the UK makes all the social media, phone, internet kill switches etc to keep brutal regimes in place and stop people gaining rights and freedoms.

Boris is trying to abolish the right to trial by jury, removing freedom of the press/investigative journalism as the press will have to pay all costs and damages in libel cases even when the judge finds the press not guilty and it's proven in court the allegations are all true. He also wants to ban the public from being ale to take politicians, the government and any UK public body to court or to challenge their decisions.

We used to torture suspected criminals byrendering them and boiling them in fat in Tajikistan. Since 2005 we've been using the US method of filling warehouses with shipping containers and delcaring the container soveriegn territory of an allied country where torture and spying is legal so they don't have to follow US and UK constitution.

Cameron famously stuck his cock in a dead pigs mouth and nothing happened to him, yesterday Boris casually told the press he gets sexually excited when he's fox hunting and it barely made the news. All Tory front benchers are hedge funds manager who made money through nhs privatisation, food futures and more recently PPE gear.

There's a Blue Plaque up round the corber from me celebrating it as his childhood home (despite him being the main child rapist and ringleader for child abusing MPs/Lords

originally posted by: 11SK1180
All while Julien Assange is sat in a prison cell facing no charges, accused of no crime. American style hypocrisy on show.

He's facing several charges and has been accused of an ever growing list of crimes - Last week it was revealed he was hiring and paying hackers to steal US confidential documents ad the Stratfor stuff...before that news broke I was confident he'd avoid extradition by claimng journalism defence but hacking isn't legal in journalism (even though most news orgs still hack the phones/emails of public figures and missing persons/kipnapped children.

edit on 18-7-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join