It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone worried President Trump will get COVID-19?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I am one of those liberals your mother warned you about. I’m not a fan of President Trump. I do try hard to find the good in some things he does. Like the tax cut was nice. So I don’t hate him, and yeah, despite my dislike for him, he is my President. We must play the hand we’re dealt. Anyway, I watched a little of some of President Trump’s rallies. Based on the estimates of the crowd size, together would be a little over 30,000 people between the venues.

Most were not wearing masks (no I don’t want to get into a debate regarding masks, that’s been beaten to death), or social distancing. Of course I worry about everyone at those venues. They put themselves at risk for getting COVID-19. But it’s a free country, no biggie there. We all have freedom of choice. Good thing there. I worry President Trump will get sick, after being around so many people. I do not want anything bad to happen to him. He is older after all, and not in the best of health. Being an admitted liberal, please do not paint me with the same broad brush and think I would ever want something bad to happen to him, or anyone for that matter. In fact, it may surprise you to hear I pray for him occasionally.

I’m wondering how those of you feel about all this. Are you worried too? Do you think he’s taking too much of a risk? I realize he’s campaigning, but I think he should refrain from anymore rallies for awhile. What do you all think? I’d love to hear your opinions. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD
No. What’s covid?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

No, because he already got it. Like most the rest of us.

Achy legs for two days for me...

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I’m wondering how those of you feel about all this. Are you worried too? Do you think he’s taking too much of a risk? I realize he’s campaigning, but I think he should refrain from anymore rallies for awhile. What do you all think? I’d love to hear your opinions. Thanks.

I think he understands how the Press blow crap way out of proportion more than most.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

We are hearing that the mask does not protect the wearer so much as it does those in the vicinity of one who is carrying the virus. Likely Trump is tested on a daily basis so the possiibility that he will pass it on to others is slim I guess.

Do I worry over him getting the virus? Not at all. That is his own personal responsibility. By not demanding that all who come into his vicinity wear masks he not only fails to set a good example but jeopardizes his own health as well. As he cannot avoid groups of people around him, being president and all, that should be a request he would be wise to make.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I not sure about the risk. I do know if he gets Corvid he will have to take part of the blame. I doubt he will. I do know at the BBQ yesterday my bother in law who suffers from severe TDS was wishing/hoping it upon him.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Nope, it doesn’t bother or worry me one bit. He is an adult that can decide for himself and as long as I’m also allowed to think and act for myself I also will not wear a mask.
I’ve been working nonstop through this entire debacle and I still do not know anyone who has it. I hear of people who know a person that knows a person, but it isn’t as rampant as the media would have you believe. Of course the numbers are going up because more people are being tested. Covid19 was here before they shut everything down.

I seriously cannot wait until the end of the year death toll and compare it to previous years. I have a feeling many people are going to get pissed at the real numbers.

edit on 5-7-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I agree with you. He does need to take some responsibility. I think much of him not wanting to wear a mask is pure vanity. He’s afraid he’ll get ridiculed. Which to me seems ridiculous he’s more worried from a vanity standpoint than from possibly getting ill or making other people ill. I just don’t get that frame of mind.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
No. What’s covid?

Yeah exactly.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Nah.
As President he is privy to info & treatments that others aren’t. He was taking Hydrocloroquin. I figure they probably already gave him the antibodies too. Who knows? Time will tell!

WOQ

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Where's a good" Booth" when you need one?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

If you were looking for John he left like 5 minutes ago

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
There is no political gain from him getting the political virus, so no, I don't even think he can get it. Only people like Tom Hanks and other hardcore lefties get the political virus it seems. I've also heard the tests have a bad false positive issue, so even those that think they had it probably just had the flu and they're just using you as a statistic to continue taking away freedoms.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad
Its also a novel virus everyone will get it anyways its those that cry the most about a sniffle or whatever like the squeaky wheel get the grease (attention) flu season this year should be interesting, 0 reports of the flu the corona virus killed everybody and the living are actually zombies beware

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
We are hearing that the mask does not protect the wearer so much as it does those in the vicinity of one who is carrying the virus.

No...

Masks lower the immune systems of the wearer (the more they wear it, the worse it is), and might - might provide a tiny bit of protection to others... maybe.... or probably not.

##YourNewNormal
##Masks
##SocialDistancing

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I agree with you. He does need to take some responsibility. I think much of him not wanting to wear a mask is pure vanity. He’s afraid he’ll get ridiculed. Which to me seems ridiculous he’s more worried from a vanity standpoint than from possibly getting ill or making other people ill. I just don’t get that frame of mind.

Or he is just smart and understands it will make his immune system weaker.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
No. I’m not even worried about getting it myself. Not anymore than a cold or the flu.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

No, apparently it will just go away.

That COVD-19 disease is a worry, though.

edit on 5/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

No...

Masks lower the immune systems of the wearer

Got a valid source (or a shovel) for that horse# you're peddling?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Just no. That is blatantly false, and has been debunked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join