It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of my best technical flights to date! Drone Video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hey all,

I just upgraded the firmware on my 6S freestyle drone. This video was recorded last night. Its a mix of backyard freestyle, mixed in with some low fast lines. This drone is flying in tip top condition and ended up being one of my best flights to date.

This was recorded with a GoPro Session 5 with no video stabilization. Also, the speed of the video is real time. This little guys moves!

I hope you enjoy the ride!! Feed back is appreciated!

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

Awesome, I am on the fence each time you post a video.

One question, I can not make it out, do you have the fish-eye lense on? Because when I compare my driving videos with yours, yours look like doing twice the speed my car does at times.

When I compare a section on the autobahn where I did around only 180km/h, your video looks like it tops that even. I ask myself if it has to do with the framerate of my GoPro or some weird perception thing.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I did some of that as a gunner in a hawk. I love terrain/combat maneuvering flight.

Brought back some fun memories.

That was one badass video.
edit on 7 3 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I was like he’s going to hit that tree and then like he did a back flip around the tree and spun her around 😀 your videos of flying are really cool man and your yard is nice, I want to drive my truck through your pond no offense but looks like it wants driven through. And happy Independence Day

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Awesome, I am on the fence each time you post a video.

One question, I can not make it out, do you have the fish-eye lense on? Because when I compare my driving videos with yours, yours look like doing twice the speed my car does at times.

When I compare a section on the autobahn where I did around only 180km/h, your video looks like it tops that even. I ask myself if it has to do with the framerate of my GoPro or some weird perception thing.

I am using the GoPro Built in Super View. But this drone is moving along. The avg. cruising speed with this guy is around 100km/h. Some of the full throttle parts were hitting 150km/h.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I did some of that as a gunner in a hawk. I love terrain/combat maneuvering flight.

Brought back some fun memories.

That was one badass video.

That's awesome, I can only imagine! I'm glad you enjoyed the video~!

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I was like he’s going to hit that tree and then like he did a back flip around the tree and spun her around 😀 your videos of flying are really cool man and your yard is nice, I want to drive my truck through your pond no offense but looks like it wants driven through. And happy Independence Day

I hope your truck has a really big lift! We dug that pond out with our backhoe. Its 15ft+ deep in the middle, the slope you see going down, continues like that all the way!

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It’s so cool man but change up the scenery!!

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128

originally posted by: Brotherman

I hope your truck has a really big lift! We dug that pond out with our backhoe. Its 15ft+ deep in the middle, the slope you see going down, continues like that all the way!

Wouldn't be the first time I got stuck lol

top topics

join