It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rage War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I've been watching patiently since the riots began. I urge tactical patience, I urge restraint and de-escalation, I urge the use of the proverbial Oak Tree under which to reason together. I even urge peace.

But no one listens when the taste of blood is on their lips and the beating of war drums gets too loud to hear.

I saw a video today of a man being shot in his vehicle by a protestor for the crime of slowly attempting to get passed the protest. I saw a video of an angry young man, not much older than 17 or 18, coming at a woman with gray hair, and if not for the intervention of another man, I do not know what that kid would have done to her had the man not been there.

ANTIFA/BLM are escalating their actions BEYOND my capacity for tactical patience.

With respect to my participation in a recent thread about the couple who defended their property from a mob, I still believe the things I said in that thread. HOWEVER, nowhere in that thread did I begrudge their effort to defend themselves. Only the manner in which they did so, which was unsafe. That couple caved to the mob stating that they support the BLM protestors. Cowards.

I have spent a lot of time thinking about the discussion that took place in that thread as well as the other stories I mentioned. I took a detached view of the topic and discovered an unavoidable truth:

We are at war.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I've always said. . . "Don't touch my stuff".

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
To those of you doubting our war status, I wrote this a year ago:

The Great Millenium War

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Hopefully the small farm I'm looking at soon is everything I want it to be and I can pull the trigger. Always something I wanted, but given current events I though I might try and fast track it. I've been incredibly lucky and that could be a reality soon so long as I find something that meets my criteria.

If you're right I'm hoping to sit this one out. Just not something I want to get involved with.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If you're right I'm hoping to sit this one out. Just not something I want to get involved with.

I'm hopeful that you'll be able to sit it out too.

I intend to preserve the lives of my family. If I can accomplish that, then I will fight to preserve the Republic.

This isn't a Revolution. It's a Preservation.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

The leftist agenda is an attack on my way of life.

I'm not happy with that.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I get it.

I just don't see the point of fighting for a mostly apathetic country. Most people don't even vote, even fewer even have a unique world view.... If it all goes down, I'm going to be selfish and admit it.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've always said. . . "Don't touch my stuff".

I would always say that too!
...it's paramount.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It may not be up to you.

These things tend to drag everyone into the mix.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

It may not be up to you.

These things tend to drag everyone into the mix.

If that's the case I'd have my hands tied. At the end of the day I'm not sitting out from fear, just my world view. If I was forced to defend myself, I wouldn't be afraid of aimless rebels right now.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I'm not happy with that.

Then tell Donald to back off I say...maybe it's the haredo that's making him confussed....making him go this way, that way anyway.
edit on 30-6-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

We are at war.

War's already over boss.

Check birthrates for latest stats.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I've been watching patiently since the riots began. I urge tactical patience, I urge restraint and de-escalation, I urge the use of the proverbial Oak Tree under which to reason together. I even urge peace.

But no one listens when the taste of blood is on their lips and the beating of war drums gets too loud to hear.

I saw a video today of a man being shot in his vehicle by a protestor for the crime of slowly attempting to get passed the protest. I saw a video of an angry young man, not much older than 17 or 18, coming at a woman with gray hair, and if not for the intervention of another man, I do not know what that kid would have done to her had the man not been there.

ANTIFA/BLM are escalating their actions BEYOND my capacity for tactical patience.

With respect to my participation in a recent thread about the couple who defended their property from a mob, I still believe the things I said in that thread. HOWEVER, nowhere in that thread did I begrudge their effort to defend themselves. Only the manner in which they did so, which was unsafe. That couple caved to the mob stating that they support the BLM protestors. Cowards.

I have spent a lot of time thinking about the discussion that took place in that thread as well as the other stories I mentioned. I took a detached view of the topic and discovered an unavoidable truth:

We are at war.

It would be nice to show the video/s...I mean like three thousand revs was not an unknown at the height of the troubles here in Northern Ireland.....

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I'm not happy with that.

Then tell Donald to back off I say...maybe it's the haredo that's making him confussed....making him go this way, that way anyway.

Donald is not attacking me.

The left is.

For supporting the Donald.

I'm sorry.

Please don't kill me for not thinking like you.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I saw a video today of a man being shot in his vehicle by a protestor for the crime of slowly attempting to get passed the protest. I

And here I thought it was bad when I watched a dude's window of his really nice convertable get smashed by a brick by some lady in front of me after he had the audacity to dare to politely ask the cop blocking the streets for the protesters if he could drive through. I then watched as the cop turned and threatened to arrest the dude if he didn't drive back the way he came as he was freaking out about pressing charges on her for smashing his window in front of like 3 cops. I then walked past as another cop was talking to the lady about how everything would be alright and not to worry. All I wanted to do was get to the bus stop myself. But those asshole protesters #ed the busses up too.

I guess you've got me beat.
edit on 30/6/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'd prefer not to share the videos.

The video of the shooting was in Provo, Utah.

The other one I discussed was on Tucker Carlson's show.

There are many other videos as well. If you want to see them please search them out yourself.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Considering the favored enforcement of some police departments as well, it is hard to trust law enforcement too. I hate to say that because the cops have been vilified so badly lately...But some of that is legitimate.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

We are at war.

No, we aren't.

It's talk like that that makes people *think* it's war. Among Americans. Talk like this does not help anything but rage people arms against fellow Americans.

It's talk like that that has dumbass Karen and Kevin pointing weapons at people. It's talk that that gets stupid MFs riled up and ready to mess # up because 'Murica or leftists or politics or "you spit on/defiled a flag," because people do not understand rights, but rather think disrespect of flag or speech against the state should be punishable because they are ignorant POS hiding behind a facade of pseudo patriotism masking their own failures and incompetence.

Talk like that doesn't help. It continues the division. There is no war.

We are all Americans.

Stop.
edit on 30-6-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

We are at war.

I was thinking about this to last night.

This is what Antifa and the anarchist want though you know that right. that want cities burning carnage destruction.

But also I dont know if there is a way out of this. If we bend the knee as Tim Pool is got me saying now, (shout out to the ATS member who got me on Tim Pool) the mob will just want more and more.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I'm not happy with that.

Donald is not attacking me.

The left is.

For supporting the Donald.

I'm sorry.

Please don't kill me for not thinking like you.

But, but, Donald is a lefty, righty, and a bit tuffty in the middle..and that's only the haredo. Is it any wonder you're also confussed?
Republicrats, and Democrans are running your country, and Donald is part of them, one wave or another.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join