It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany uncovers pedophile ring

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

PM for you, eletheia.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
On a sensible note, i think.

I have long since suggested this is human biology issue, not necessarily a mental illness (although could loosely be defined as one).

It has been happening for years, look at the Catholic church and the life of Mohammed for example, does it happen in primates?

Whilst the world has advanced and many places have developed morality, I am sure some morality is in your DNA, some is from your early experiences and moral compass and some is due to mental illness.

So what if you were born a paedophile, you cant be cured and even though you know you dont want to do it, you cannot stop yourself and there is no cure.

I absolutely think they should be locked away, but who would come forward to volunteer for that? Noone ever.

So I am not sure but the current idea that making it illegal doesnt work, if they could stop, most would, once its illegal it would stop a few more, but there will still be some who cannot.

So what are we doing about it, what research is going on to look to find the DNA that causes it or the chemicals that can suppress it. Accepting it as a bloody preference is not the answer but neither is incarceration or threatening them with death.

There has to be a better way to make our children safe.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Still waiting for someone to post a cross reference to the Q threads predicting the arrests.

waiting waiting......

Q threads LARP. Glad I've not been on them these last 9 months

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Too right FB there is probably stuff like this going on everywhere in the world but every population. It just seemed that somewhere the way other side of the world seemed like a perfect place for them where the rule of law probably doesn't apply in the poorer areas like informal settlements. Bit of a shock but looking at it logically and realistically places like that are open game to the nutters out there. No probs if it's an industry and all above board like Hamburg but over there with locals that looked very very young nah, totally disgusting

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Paedophillia is equivalent to murder......

Not of the body, but of the being and soul of the victim who carries the scars

for the rest of their lives.

What does on do with a murderer? Do the same to a Paedophile.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
The Ladyboy population of Thailand is paid 90% of their income by Germans and 9% by unassuming foreigners.

They also sell the most glass topped coffee tables in the world and the most lube.

Something about your post made me smile Forensick, almost spat out my tea lol

edit on 1-7-2020 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Unfortunately there are nonces everywhere.

Far too much emphasis is put on rehabilitation and far too little resource put into helping the victims.

I'm not a supporter of capital punishment but these people are beyond redemption - not in a religious sense - and they forego their human rights and right to any level of sympathy the minute they act upon their urges.
I am a realist and a bit of a hypoctite as I know that if anyone was to ever molest anyone close to me I would do everything in my power to inflict suitable punishment on them.

A bullet in the head is too quick for them but it would save a hell of a lot of time and resource, would send a stark message to other beasts and prevent them from spreading their evil practices.

Personally I'd lock them in a 6x6 cell, straw mattress, bread and water and they only get to leave their cell to slop out and do hard labour on something like a chain gang.

I don't doubt for one minute what you posted, just that unfortunately I think there are similar, like minded people the world over.

I think they should be treated exactly the same as any other prisoner.

No special punishment or privileges. Just in general prison with every other prisoner.
edit on 1-7-2020 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

This has nothing to do with woke snowflakeism.

The reality is that there are just as many conservative, right wing nonces as there are leftist one's.

Its the paedophiles who are seeking to legitimise themselves, I see no evidence of 'leftists' accepting and promoting them nor do I see anyone fron the LGBT movement - or whatever they call themselves nowadays - supporting them either.
Maybe just some right wing leaning people trying to lump them all together in order to further their own agenda?

Granted, their maybe some isolated crackpot supporters, across the political divide, but generally speaking I just don't see it.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Murder rates inside prisons would increase, a lot.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: ScepticScot

Murder rates inside prisons would increase, a lot.

How unfortunate....

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: HalWesten

Pedophiles only deserve one thing - a bullet between their eyes.

My wife was abused as a child and teen, that's an unforgivable crime in my opinion.

You guys havent been listening. Its a sexual preference now and you shouldnt judge.

Thankfully, a belief held by practically nobody, despite what certain elements of the media try to fool the gullible into thinking.

Is there an agenda to try to get people to think of it that way? Certainly.

Is it working? Certainly not. If someone tried to convince me more than 1:500 people thought of pedophilia this way, I would ridicule them for being such massive suckers.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Is there an agenda to try to get people to think of it that way? Certainly.

Is it working? Certainly not. If someone tried to convince me more than 1:500 people thought of pedophilia this way, I would ridicule them for being such massive suckers.

The only people who think like that are the paedophiles themselves........

sickoo's

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Are we ever going to have this issue of sex trafficking , and selling sex on the main stream news. How is there so much cover for politicians and prominent people to get away with these activities.

I had heard previously that it is tied to the occult. But this is so widespread that it can;t just be said to only be an occult practice.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I agree.

But didn't you see the new push in media and SJW literature that calls it a disorder and not a crime?

They should be 'rehabilitated?'

Like serial killing is not a crime and they can change. lol

Its that bad. You cant change that #.

I agree you can rehabilitate a drug addict and an alcoholic, even a domestic abuser.

But you cannot rehabilitate a pedophile. I dont know from experience but its too extreme.
From what I've read with the substances its just like a habit and yes physical but you can slowly fix it.
Like when I quit cigarettes.
But someone who knowingly wants to corrupt children.
Thats beyond belief.

a reply to: HalWesten

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I am a member of an occult society that has been around for over a hundred years, and sex trafficking, and pedophilia is not part of what we are doing.
Most 'occult' societies are hidden not because they are doing something wrong, but because they would be misunderstood and abused by the society at large like the Salem Witch Trials.
They are usually about spiritual and mental/physical health, not corrupt partying.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Peadophiles are now trying to legitimise and rebrand themselves........

Taken from an article I read at the weekend...

Thats disgusting

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What kind of tea?

I like Earl Grey in the morning. Has that nice bit of 'spice' to it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Paedophillia is equivalent to murder......

Not of the body, but of the being and soul of the victim who carries the scars for the rest of their lives.

What does on do with a murderer? Do the same to a Paedophile.

Exactly! Bring back the capital punishment for pedophiles, actually death penalty for any deviant!

I'm a supporter of the Old Testament's rules when it comes to such cases -- capital punishment for such people. It's for the good of everybody, the deviant included. They will learn from that.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Dont get me wrong, I agree with killing them, but that wont stop it.

Being as though most countries dont have a death penalty and believe prison is a deterrence and time spent behind bars will cure a pedophile, then when released they will offend again.

If you kill all the disabled at birth people, do you think disabled people will stop being born?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
What kind of tea?

I like Earl Grey in the morning. Has that nice bit of 'spice' to it.

Typhoo I think............................ They had two boxes for £6 special offer at Asda for months now and been taking those deals while available as it's pretty tasty tea

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join