It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snopes says Hillary Clinton didn't appear in court 6/2

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I watched it with my own eyes. How many others here watched it and why is snopes saying it's false? I watched her get grilled by that congresswoman.

www.snopes.com...

And why does it say she didn't appear in court? Can someone explain this to me because I'm feeling a lil tupid. Even if the hearing wasn't court she was still being grilled over her emails.

"it had nothing to do with the 2012 attack in Benghazi, was not a “trial,” and did not involve any appearance by Clinton herself in court."
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago5103699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I have no answer, but have always wondered who fact checks snopes and other "fact checkers"

At the beginning of all this virus there were so many references to fact checkers but not much background so the info could be swayed in any direction I suppose.

edit on 28-6-2020 by igloo because: 2nd line

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
He who controls the fact checkers controls the facts.

I didn't know about juneteenth until the day it happened and it was being treated like it was always a known holiday.

I guess We live in a age of information gaslighting

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Juneteenth.

Yea man I was I like wtf too. I heard it about that morning on the radio and thought I had missed something. Lmfao.

Crazy.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago1403699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

a reply to: SolAquarius

Maybe you not been on ATS before or long enough or just not opened a book before, and they say with the internet we have so much information available to us...

here is a thread from ATS dated 2007 which is about the holiday you never heard of before, dam that Mandela

The Black Man, Is Crazy

SatansQue Member Registered: 13-5-2007 Location: Mood: Member is offline. 144 1,321 8 138 posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:37 AM link quote reply The violence surrounding the past weeks Juneteenth festivities, I believe, speaks volumes about the state of the "Black" man's sanity. What is Juneteenth? Juneteenth marks the day Gen. Gordon Granger arrived in Galveston in 1865 to share news of the Emancipation Proclamation, which freed slaves two years earlier on Jan. 1, 1863.

edit on 28-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It says it was a court hearing.

The 'true or false' claim that Snopes was following was if she was on trial. Which she wasn't.

Did you read the link at all?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

a reply to: SolAquarius

Maybe you not been on ATS before or long enough or just not opened a book before, and they say with the internet we have so much information available to us...

here is a thread from ATS dated 2007 which is about the holiday you never heard of before, dam that Mandela

The Black Man, Is Crazy

SatansQue Member Registered: 13-5-2007 Location: Mood: Member is offline. 144 1,321 8 138 posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:37 AM link quote reply The violence surrounding the past weeks Juneteenth festivities, I believe, speaks volumes about the state of the "Black" man's sanity. What is Juneteenth? Juneteenth marks the day Gen. Gordon Granger arrived in Galveston in 1865 to share news of the Emancipation Proclamation, which freed slaves two years earlier on Jan. 1, 1863.

Interesting. May Pepe be with you.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

It says it was a court hearing.

The 'true or false' claim that Snopes was following was if she was on trial. Which she wasn't.

Did you read the link at all?

Yes I did. Can you explain why it says: "it had nothing to do with the 2012 attack in Benghazi, was not a “trial,” and did not involve any appearance by Clinton herself in court."

All (but trial) of that paragraph is false. It had every thing to do with Benghazi, her emails, and she was in fact there.

Me and my mother both watched it. Even if it wasn't a trial that's an incredibly weird way to say something like that.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago3304699 by Flesh699 because: (phone typing)

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2004699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Ok provide us all with evidence. Snopes asked the question if she was on trial, and came up with an answer, that it was a hearing:

www.politico.com...

This meme likely confusingly referenced a court hearing that took place on June 2 to determine whether Clinton should be compelled to submit to a deposition in a lawsuit.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

No problems, I have learnt so much on ATS also, lets hope we both have the oppurtunity to learn more

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Ok provide us all with evidence. Snopes asked the question if she was on trial, and came up with an answer, that it was a hearing:

www.politico.com...

This meme likely confusingly referenced a court hearing that took place on June 2 to determine whether Clinton should be compelled to submit to a deposition in a lawsuit.

That's precisely why I'm asking. There is no video on youtube of what I watched in june. It's the whole reason I'm here.

This is all I can find: www.reddit.com...

Wtf is going on?
I'm just kidding think I got me a purdy idear.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago5704699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago3204699 by Flesh699 because: Phone. Hate it.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So we trust Snopes now?
When did this change?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
So we trust Snopes now?
When did this change?

No. A thing led to a thing then I thought a thing and now I'm here.

It's all very peculiar.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It's Snopes. It's run by a left-wing partisan who has a penchant for hookers.
Nothing they say can be believed, whether they are right or not. Just ignore them and look into things for yourself.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
I watched her get grilled by that congresswoman.

Maybe you are conflating events. What happened on June 2, 2020 was a hearing in a court of appeals.

There would be no congresswoman there grilling her. Seems HRC wasn't even there, just her lawyers.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Flesh699
I watched her get grilled by that congresswoman.

Maybe you are conflating events. What happened on June 2, 2020 was a hearing in a court of appeals.

There would be no congresswoman there grilling her. Seems HRC wasn't even there, just her lawyers.

No I watched it live. That's totally incorrect. I've started watching all major conferences, hearings, etc., since the start of the virus. I watched it, my mother watched it, and my wife watched it. Live.

I'd like to say to any alphabet people here that I'm currently accepting applications. My Call of Duty Warzone K/D is 1.09. And..... I spend all my spare time analyzing vast amounts of information. I'm sure you know how to contact me.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago0104699 by Flesh699 because: You know.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Hillary testifies sept 13th.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Cant provide any sort of evidence to your claim, even though plenty to the contrary. Me thinks you just might be "a lil tupid."

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Obviously you are convinced of what you saw but unless someone else can back you up, especially if they have proof that such a hearing took place on that date, I'm just going to go with you seeing something mislabeled.

We are still on page one so maybe someone might still show up with proof of this.

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We here at ATS has dealt with snopes before. At some point snopes was purchased and has lost all credibility. Much like Drudge report.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

More..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

EXCLUSIVE: Founder of Snopes (Far Left Moral Purveyor of Truth in the Media) Allegedly Embezzled $98,000 for Prostitutes During His Divorce

www.thegatewaypundit.com... itutes-during-his-divorce/

The founder of the Internet site Snopes, which brags of being the moral compass for what is honest reporting on the Internet, allegedly embezzled and spent nearly $100,000 on prostitutes during his divorce.This is the same person who claims moral superiority over everyone on the Internet!

edit on 28-6-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join