It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Covid-19 Observations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
In my liberal state of Illinois, nobody has ever recovered from Covid-19, according the News Media and the Illinois Coronavirus website.

From the Mainstream Media, each day has headlines with "Number of cases", written in ways to generate fright.

Example: abc7chicago.com...

But some of the smaller Illinois Media Outlets reveal the same numbers, but word the headline to show reality, which is a decline in new cases.

Example: www.wandtv.com... 67c6f8939.html

Both of the above articles are from the same day....June 28th.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I have not met one single person who has had Covid-19 but have heard of a few cases at least within 30 miles of me.
I've not worn a mask and don't plan to start.
I bet the mask makers are loving their sky rocketing sales.
Every where I go I see entire family's right down to the little ones wearing them.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Honestly, I don't personally know anyone who has Covid. My state now has only 3,191 confirmed cases, they are not reporting the recovered and they keep changing the death rates. First it was 90, then 130 And now 109. Why they are doing this, I don't know, it's odd. The recovery rate was almost equal to the total cases but they took that down too. The last I looked total cases was 2,973 and recovered was around 2,700.

<< 1   >>

join