It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being single has its advantages

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I used to have a big garage that I turned into a party place. My brother now owns it and he fixed up the bar more and still has the woodstove in it but bought a nice fireplace type now so they can watch the fire. Not much to burn, three foot stone walls up twelve feet high and a cement floor. It's a nice party place, He should put in a built in huge grill, they have a pig roaster in one corner that he hauls outside when they do a pig roast. No room for a car in that forty by sixty garage though, it is two thirds mancave....there are some saws and stuff in one quarter of it. Also, he does put his antique car and camper in it for the winter months. Two four wheelers and a riding lawnmower are in it for the summer, got to be able to pull out the pig roaster with the four wheeler I guess, so he does not put those in the lower lawnmower shed.
edit on 23-6-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I agree. There's pros and cons to both, it always good to have some alone time though.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: drussell41
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Sounds like you've got a pretty cool setup and congrats on getting your job back!

Both being single and being married have their pros and cons, but I've got to tell you--sitting here with my second foot fracture requiring no weightbearing--that I don't know how I would cope without my husband.

Aww man I feel bad now. Is it a serious fracture or one that just requires you to chill for a week or two?
And if ya want some show recommendation I am happy to help.

Man, so sweet Allaroundyou! Thanks.

It's not a serious fracture in that it (a) wasn't compound and (b) hopefully isn't displaced. I'll find out about the latter on Thursday. However, because my bones are shot (osteoporosis; renal issues and steroids really mess with bones), it will take about 8 weeks of not bearing weight on it. And about another four weeks in a boot after that, based on what happened last year.

What kind of shows do you like to watch?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

I like to just watch about anything. Aside from reality tv.
If ya give me your platforms that you have I can give recommendations.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

We just have Amazon Prime and Acorn.

Hey, if you ever feel like it, you should post pics of the work you've done on your place.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join