It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New voteing choice! Jeffersonians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hailing from the days of the American Revolution, this might just be the new best way to register as a voter.

If "we the people" are capible of uniteing, as a whole. Then we can set our government straight! Forget not as the hour chimes, who in this "Free" country serves who.

People every where and of all walks of life are agreeing for perhaps the first time in awhile that our current government and "Elected" representatives need to be put in check. I see a possible solution, if we here at ATS can agree and stand together with our views. Then we can spread our word to those we know, and gather enough of us. To vote for a new political organization.

Seriously, I want to hear from everybody who is interested in this possibility.

While in the pub, drinking a few cold ones,
The Real Deal tossed a link at me, that passed a bit of history in my lap, that I didn't quite know about.

So, with the thanks of The_Real_Deal, I'll leave you with this to think about along with my conclusion from above.

The Missing 13th Amendment

And another link as a secondary source, I can tell you already, do your own search. This is as good as it gets.

"TITLES OF NOBILITY" AND "HONOR"

posted on Jul, 12 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well, as far as Im concerned, the 13 amendment was ratified!

Let Nurenburg trials, partII begin!

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Advisor

Have you been reading James Madison again???

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   
From The Federalist:

...Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society. Those who are creditors, and those who are debtors, fall under a like discrimination. A landed interest, a manufacturing interest, a mercantile interest, a moneyed interest, with many lesser interests, grow up of necessity in civilized nations, and divide them into different classes, actuated by different sentiments and views. The regulation of these various and interefering interest forms the principal task of modern legislation, and involves the spirit of party and faction in the necessary and ordinary operations of the government.

James Madison address to the people of New York, 1787

top topics

join