It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight on History Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
UFO Files
New UFO Revelations: China's Roswell.
Tune In:
Monday, March 14 @ 8pm ET/PT

Legends from China tell of 716 mysterious stone discs, known as "The Dropa Stones". Some believe the stones hold secrets about ancient contact with extraterrestrials. Discovered in a cave in 1938, each 12" disc contains a double spiral of tiny hieroglyphs that are said to contain the historical record of an alien race called the Dropa that crash-landed in an isolated region of China 12,000 years ago. The story of the Dropa Stones is an amazing tale filled with mystery, deceit, and conspiracy, and today, skeptics and true believers wage an ongoing battle over what they are, what they mean, and if they even exist at all. Regardless, the Dropa Stones continue to consume the imaginations of scientists, journalists, historians, UFO buffs, and stargazers in general. TVPG cc

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Re-run one of the most unimpressive episodes I have seen except for the ufo caught on film from space which could have been anything.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Cool, thanks for the heads up. I am actually not so sure I've seen this one yet. I've seen most all of the other ones. I hope the show does the topic justice. This is one of the truly interesting EBE contact stories out there.

I sure hope that Pompano isn't talking about the STS videos from NASA. Those are close to being smoking guns in many peoples point of view. As could this story from China, if only a show will treat the topic with the care and respect it deserves. Maybe the show is bunk like he claims. Most of these shows are, even if they're about legit topics.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Read about the stones but this will be the first documentory I'll have seen on them (compared to the teather break incident where identical mile-wide models were checking out the broken teather in high orbit)

Thanks for the info

Dallas

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
One thing i don't get is that at the end when they showed those disk shaped saucers. The guy refutes it and says that it's an optical luusion. How is it an optical illusion when you could see right through that hole? Clear black space?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Not one of the better shows I have seen on History Channel. One thing that frustrates me is the fact that the (scientist) that speak against have no backing to support their claims either.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
damnit to hell, i missed it and i wudve loved to see this. cripes!!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
didnt miss much, nothing you cant easily obtain on the net

www.subversiveelement.com/DropaStones.html

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have read alot about these stones very interesting
I think the first was discovered by a russian explorer.
Somewhere between mountains in China/Tibett

They are beleived to have had an electrical current running through them at some point and the caves where they were found are meant to have
walls which are perfectly flat and glazed.

I would love to go there some day
I will look for a link our here's one

ufocasebook.com...

If true then one has to ask questions

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Kinda fits in with those 'LITTLE SKELETONS' they found a little while back ?

I wonder if theres a link there somewhere ?

top topics

join