It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Champagne Caviar **** Denim and Lace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yesterday the News came out about the demise of About Top Secret. Frankly it stunned us all, or nearly all. I'm sure some of the Moderators had a bit of advance warning, but beyond that, it was a surprise. Since it's inception it has underwent change, ever evolving and making new strides in it's venue.
But sadly Skeptic Overlord has given us the news that Above Top Secret can not exist in it's current format and debt load. It is too formidable as it stands and advertising has not been able to defray costs. I won't go into the financial aspect of our Favorite Internet Forum, but the fact is we are down to near Zero options.

So many familiar faces (Avatars) so many familiar members. Good, bad and indifferent, we have had them all. Even celebrities. From recipes to time travel and everything in between, it has been a ride like No other. But sadly it is coming to an end and I thought it might be appropriate to give it a send-off Song in remembrance, a going away gift as it were. So I have chosen what I believe sums up Above Top Secret and all it's Moderators along with the tens of thousands of members, past and present. www.youtube.com...

Mods please Embed in place, or a new window, thanks

Now for the rest of Above Top Secret Members, add the song YOU think appropriate for saying Good Bye

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Sometimes, its like this...
"all good things must come to an end..."

Jim Stafford

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

or maybe this one,

just one more

lat one i swear,

edit on 22-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

join