It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China behind major cyber attack on Australian governments and businesses

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I gave you a reason and you ignored it, and a conflict is exactly what they started up again.

No you did not. You brought up a conflict that has been happening for decades on that boarder and using that as a reason why China will start a conflict. Absolutly nothing will happen here, and sadly this boarder conflict will continue for years.

History shows dictators use conflicts to distract from domestic issues, he is a dictator he has a domestic problem the long lockdown and now a "soft" lockdown.

Rubbish! China is the 2nd biggest economy in the world. Their economy is tied with the West. If they lose that, there economy crumbles. If they start a war and America get involved, then China can say goodbye to the money America owes.

It would be a war they cannot win, they eould lose their economy as western countries go elsewhere, and the debt other countries owe China eill be wiped. So please tell me again, how that makes sense?

So ignite a border scrap and they have a distraction, every single nation on the planet has done something similar.

There is no uprising in China, so there is no reason the Chinese givernment would do this. Like I said, and you have ignored, this has been happening for decades now, the only new thing is this time Their were casualties on both sides.

How it was started? You do not know, I do not know, but of course you will blame China straight away without knowing the proper details.

Chinese soldiers may well have started it, but it also may have been started by the Indian soldiers.

I like how you also ignored the FACT that Chinese troops were on territory owned by India, and construction material is being rushed to the area Chinese troops are occupying.

I have not ignored it! I have already told you more than once that this boarder conflict has been going on for decades now!

Edit to add the obvious question; What reason does India have to start a border skirmish?

Stop acting like you know the Indian soldiers or chinese soldiers involved. You do not know them, or their personalities, so stop pretending you do.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I have not ignored it! I have already told you more than once that this boarder conflict has been going on for decades now!

You have ignored the recent moves of construction equipment going into sovereign territory of India to fortify their gains, that hasent been going on for decades.

Stop acting like you know the Indian soldiers or chinese soldiers involved. You do not know them, or their personalities, so stop pretending you do.

Huh???? I never said I knew them, I said Chinas Dictator for life is probably borrowing from many other dictators playbook of distract the peasants so they pay less attention to the perilous state of the economy and the resurgent Wu Flu in china.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

You have ignored the recent moves of construction equipment going into sovereign territory of India to fortify their gains, that hasent been going on for decades.

Huh???? I never said I knew them, I said Chinas Dictator for life is probably borrowing from many other dictators playbook of distract the peasants so they pay less attention to the perilous state of the economy and the resurgent Wu Flu in china.

And after all this, you still cannot tell me the logic of China starting a war! And you are wrong! This has been going on for decades. The only reason you heard about it was because of the deaths.

And you keep on saying dictator as if he is the new Hitler! I bet you are the type of person who brushed under the carpet the wests involvement in Iraq, Libya and the Yemen conflict, and the thousands, if not millions of innocent lives lost, because that's ok, because it's the good old west!

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: pravdaseeker

The US would never let Australia fight alone.

We're an important strategic asset, I have no doubt the U.S would step up.
Australia has been one of our most loyal allies since WWII (even sent troops to Vietnam). And we’re obligated by treaty to defend Australia if attacked. No one’s going to attack Australia as long as the USA has a credible defense capability. Also, China is decades away from having the ability to invade Australia, even if it could get past the Australian and U.S. navies and air forces.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join