It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hangings from suicide of people of color? Or new age lynchings?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Gothmog

Suicides on the rise amid stay-at-home order, Bay Area medical professionals say

Doctors at John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek say they have seen more deaths by suicide during this quarantine period than deaths from the COVID-19 virus.

But yet... 4 people who hung themselves in America this month were black.

So obviously the Democratic party started funding the KKK again to kill black people?

Or... is the OP just a racist... looking at a skin color and a death to try to virtue signal to the whole world that they are Woke?

Things to ponder.

Or possible there is a rate of suicide in "public" not in private that seems off? I am guessing you are not literate to have read that part, But hey cool glad to see I am a racist? lol I am asking a conspiracy question with a patern you know like we used to do here... show me some evidence of public suicide on the rise. And if you don't understand what I mean I can slow down use little (hand) words to explain. Public suicide (in a public place on a tree in a park) non-public suicide in your home or apartment.

I am more literate in the English language then you will ever be and English isn't even my normal language.

Suicide has been on the rise since the lockdowns because ~Duh~...

You have a brain and an internet connection... why not throw caution to the wind and use both at once?

I gave you a link that states that suicides are up because of the lockdowns.. it also states that suicides now are a greater cause of death then the virus.

But just keep typing ~blah BLAH blah~ if it makes you comfortable...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Just gathering information on this and found it incredibly interesting. Of course given that the current state of US with covid and being out of work how else could these men have met there demise but of course from their own hands which is what is being portrayed.

So surprised no one else reported this on ATS...One is a fluke nothing to see, 2 yeah coincidence, 3 hmmm. 4 UH...Wait is this um what ATS is all about...A CONSPIRACY...

Victorvile CA

Manhatten Park

Palmdale CA

Shady Acres Houston

I was gonna do a thread on this but decided against it because ATS just isn't the same. No one seems to care because it's Blacks or otherwise, "Liberals" dying. Based on history, I would think that hanging oneself from a tree is not the first choice among Blacks who'd want to commit suicide. Something is wrong here and it's not just because of Covid19.
edit on 18-6-2020 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
hopefully answers will be found- Initial Findings Disputed In Probes Into California Hanging Deaths

Hopefully there isn't a serial killer going around hanging people, hopefully the Authorities will get all the help from families and friends to properly investigate.

Background research cannot happen in a vacuum, Authorities have an incident - from there they investigate by asking questions, people need to supply answers. The more answer the better they are able to determine what might have happened.

For an example rich white couple found hanging Police initially rule Murder suicide by husband Children of Dead Billionaire Decry Murder-Suicide Reports

Only after a private investigator was hired and Six weeks after their deaths, police finally announced that the deaths of Honey and Barry were being investigated as a double homicide but they haven't solved the case.

So please don't prevent a proper investigation by speculating and accusing bias.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Election year sacrifices for the black vote. Too many started thinking for themselves so the dems are trying to coerce them back into their obligatory chains to uphold the democrat vote. The same thing happened last presidential election year with folks murdering cops and cops killing criminals.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
Election year sacrifices for the black vote. Too many started thinking for themselves so the dems are trying to coerce them back into their obligatory chains to uphold the democrat vote. The same thing happened last presidential election year with folks murdering cops and cops killing criminals.

To die for and by the cause is a privilege in the clause.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I alone knew two people who hanged themselves from trees. Both white. I can't say anything else until we have proper statistics.
Also hanging is a widely used suicide method.
I agree that just taking these examples seem weird at first, the suicide rates are sky rocketing due to covid.
And often people who don't want to be found at home by their loved ones chose trees to hang themselves from.
If they were lynchings I think the perps would kind of let us know. Oterwise there is no point.
I need more info though.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Any evidence of a struggle? Any evidence of suspects, or people present during the event?

If you got actual evidence, list it?

Got to love the innuendo monster?

Increase in Suicide by Hanging/Suffocation in the U.S., 2000–2010

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Results

The overall suicide rate increased from 10.4 to 12.1 per 100,000 population between 2000 and 2010, a 16% increase. The majority of the increase was attributable to suicide by hanging/suffocation (52%) and by poisoning (19%). Subgroup analysis showed: (1) suicide by hanging/suffocation increased by 104% among those aged 45–59 years androse steadily in all age groups except those aged ≥70 years; (2) the largest increase in suicide by poisoning (85%) occurred among those aged 60–69 years; and (3) suicide by firearm decreased by 24% among those aged 15–24 years but increased by 22% among those aged 45–59 years. The case fatality rates for suicide by hanging/suffocation during 2000–2010 ranged from 69% to 84%, close to those for suicide by firearm. Analyses were conducted in 2012.

Conclusions

Substantial increases in suicide by hanging/suffocation and poisoning merit attention from policymakers and call for innovations and changes in suicide prevention approaches.

edit on 18-6-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
So are suicides up all over especially by hanging?
To die for the cause by the cause is an honor in the cause.

Ya think everyone owns a gun ?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Just gathering information on this and found it incredibly interesting. Of course given that the current state of US with covid and being out of work how else could these men have met there demise but of course from their own hands which is what is being portrayed.

So surprised no one else reported this on ATS...One is a fluke nothing to see, 2 yeah coincidence, 3 hmmm. 4 UH...Wait is this um what ATS is all about...A CONSPIRACY...

Victorvile CA

Manhatten Park

Palmdale CA

Shady Acres Houston

I'm a bettin it is Covid-19 fear and the results thereof.
Why ?
It is not just African Americans

On trees? SHOW ME AND NOW! If not you got nothing...

Anywhere.
All you got now is "IMMMAGGGINNNAAATTIONNN" - Spongebob
Come back when you can prove something.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Nailed it. Drs warned that people would suffer more depression from home lockdowns

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
So are suicides up all over especially by hanging?
To die for the cause by the cause is an honor in the cause.

Ya think everyone owns a gun ?

No i don't my wife took a bunch of meds when she was dying from full blown cancer with no chance of a cure.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It's hard to say. Everyone's knee jerk at this point is that this is definitely black people being hung because ... racism, but at the same time, everyone with an ear to the ground also knows suicides are way, way up across the board because of the COVID-19 lockdowns.

There have been cameras in the areas where some of these hangings happened, and the reports state there were no recorded signs of foul play. So are these just suicides in very public places? Attempting to take advantage of the prevailing atmosphere to make a statement? The equivalent of a mass shooting in hanging form?

Or is there something else going on? Something far more devious and sinister?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I alone knew two people who hanged themselves from trees. Both white. I can't say anything else until we have proper statistics.
Also hanging is a widely used suicide method.
I agree that just taking these examples seem weird at first, the suicide rates are sky rocketing due to covid.
And often people who don't want to be found at home by their loved ones chose trees to hang themselves from.
If they were lynchings I think the perps would kind of let us know. Oterwise there is no point.
I need more info though.

Prove it!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Suicides on the rise amid stay-at-home order, Bay Area medical professionals say

Doctors at John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek say they have seen more deaths by suicide during this quarantine period than deaths from the COVID-19 virus.

But yet... 4 people who hung themselves in America this month were black.

So obviously the Democratic party started funding the KKK again to kill black people?

Or... is the OP just a racist... looking at a skin color and a death to try to virtue signal to the whole world that they are Woke?

Things to ponder.

Or possible there is a rate of suicide in "public" not in private that seems off? I am guessing you are not literate to have read that part, But hey cool glad to see I am a racist? lol I am asking a conspiracy question with a patern you know like we used to do here... show me some evidence of public suicide on the rise. And if you don't understand what I mean I can slow down use little (hand) words to explain. Public suicide (in a public place on a tree in a park) non-public suicide in your home or apartment.

I am more literate in the English language then you will ever be and English isn't even my normal language.

Suicide has been on the rise since the lockdowns because ~Duh~...

You have a brain and an internet connection... why not throw caution to the wind and use both at once?

I gave you a link that states that suicides are up because of the lockdowns.. it also states that suicides now are a greater cause of death then the virus.

But just keep typing ~blah BLAH blah~ if it makes you comfortable...

Despite your rudimentary grasp of the English language, I asked for evidence of a Caucasian committing suicide by hanging in a tree. You provided none, therefor the burden of proof relies on you not being a troll...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Victorvile CA

Manhatten Park

Palmdale CA

Shady Acres Houston

I was gonna do a thread on this but decided against it because ATS just isn't the same. No one seems to care because it's Blacks or otherwise, "Liberals" dying. Based on history, I would think that hanging oneself from a tree is not the first choice among Blacks who'd want to commit suicide. Something is wrong here and it's not just because of Covid19.

Sadly you are right and it is exactly why I am drawing attention to it. I appreciate the comment and it is unfortunate what has happened here on ATS.

Still not one single member has offered one bit of proof to the contrary. Yes suicides are up that was not the issue in question. What is the question was are these lynchings? Where are white people hanging themselves in trees?

Someone show me and I will relent, otherwise this is a possible mystery that ATS was based on!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Hangings don't have to be trees....wow.

#3 on the list of suicide instances and preferred method.

Hanging! I will expect some to be in a tree!

Out of near 50k in the USA a year.

Read On

Mg

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Here ya go.

Results: From 2005 to 2014, there were 25,270 asphyxiation suicides. Most decedents were male (79.9%) and white, non-Hispanic (76.8%). Most asphyxiation suicides involved hanging (90.7%, N = 22,931); 1717 (6.8%) involved smothering; 968 (3.8%) involved chemicals or gasses; and 145 (0.6%) involved strangulation. For hanging suicides, the three most commonly used means were power or extension cords (N = 1834), bedding (N = 873), and animal ropes (N = 578). The three most common anchor points for hanging suicides were trees (N = 2215), beams (N = 2014), and closets (N = 2009). Among females and males, odds of asphyxiation suicide were highest among those of Other, non-Hispanic race and black, non-Hispanic race, respectively [AOR (95% CI) = 3.73 (1.59, 8.79) and 2.72 (1.34, 5.50), respectively

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

Hangings don't have to be trees....wow.

#3 on the list of suicide instances and preferred method.

Hanging! I will expect some to be in a tree!

Out of near 50k in the USA a year.

Read On

Mg

Then you ENTIRELY missed the point of this post! There have been 4 possibly more hangings from a tree... come on now. Keep it about that and about this year!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: aimlessly

Here ya go.

Results: From 2005 to 2014, there were 25,270 asphyxiation suicides. Most decedents were male (79.9%) and white, non-Hispanic (76.8%). Most asphyxiation suicides involved hanging (90.7%, N = 22,931); 1717 (6.8%) involved smothering; 968 (3.8%) involved chemicals or gasses; and 145 (0.6%) involved strangulation. For hanging suicides, the three most commonly used means were power or extension cords (N = 1834), bedding (N = 873), and animal ropes (N = 578). The three most common anchor points for hanging suicides were trees (N = 2215), beams (N = 2014), and closets (N = 2009). Among females and males, odds of asphyxiation suicide were highest among those of Other, non-Hispanic race and black, non-Hispanic race, respectively [AOR (95% CI) = 3.73 (1.59, 8.79) and 2.72 (1.34, 5.50), respectively

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Kind of missing the point aren't you? This is about 2020...and men black men found hanging in trees. So please try, try again!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join