It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Police Walkout in Atlanta

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Sorry this is from another tweet:

Tiffanypy35
@tiffanypy35
·
4m
#BlueFlu
Quote Tweet

Detective BlueLine
@BluelineCovfefe
· 1h
As of right now, all zones 1-6 in Atlanta PD are not answering calls. Sheriffs office said no to mayor. GSP is only handling crashes. Correction officers from jail being forced to answer 911 calls. Mayor is freaking out. #AtlantaPD #itshappening

Did you read that, correction officers!!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: chr0naut

So Chro, you are saying that less crimes are committed when there are no police? But and obviously there are less official people to take calls about crimes being reported? Most people are not able to report crimes to the police because there are no police able to take the reports of crimes
There are less reports or less crimes?

Am I confused here, did you think this through
Are crimes reported to civilians recorded?
Who records crimes if not the police?

Maybe because there are fewer criminal police on the street to commit crimes?

I wasn't saying anything emphatically. I don't know what the future holds.

You have to remember that the Israelites went through roughly 500 years without police or jails. Everything was handled by the priests or judges. Although there were laws and there were crimes recorded, they still did not have any defined police force. The family and tribal leaders had the duty to avenge against crime (note the description of the role of a Go'el on my avatar).

We think that things can only be done in the way that we are familiar with, but who knows?

Perhaps a canny leader might see the need for a federalized and well regulated crime-fighting infrastructure that isn't a bolt-on to existing state or even more local groups?

edit on 17/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Seems I recall NYC crime went down with 'stop n frisk' under Giuliani, which would be more police activity.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So Chro, you are saying that less crimes are committed when there are no police? But and obviously there are less official people to take calls about crimes being reported? Most people are not able to report crimes to the police because there are no police able to take the reports of crimes
There are less reports or less crimes?

Am I confused here, did you think this through
Are crimes reported to civilians recorded?
Who records crimes if not the police?

Maybe because there are fewer criminal police on the street to commit crimes?

So NY in escape from NY had a zero crimerate!! if we go by Chros measure of less reported crime.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I don’t think we should compare 3,000 BC and 2020 AD.

Times have changed a tad.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I find it so ironic and laughable because my sister and family live about 30 miles east of Atlanta and she is scared now. Meanwhile , she was supporting her young daughters with the BLM movement. It's when it turned into the defund the police movement that she woke up.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

And humans are now totally different. We have digital watches!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Every person on these boards needs to prepare for a civil war. China is winning and the funds the marxists are getting are bringing this about. They have us hating each other so we don't discover the real enemy. All because one man was elected.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. If you're left or right you should be ashamed of yourself.

link   
Every person on these boards needs to prepare for a civil war. China is winning and the funds the marxists are getting are bringing this about. They have us hating each other so we don't discover the real enemy. All because one man was elected.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. If you're left or right you should be ashamed of yourself. There's a whole generation of children under 5 that are having their future ripped from them and they have zero say in it.

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago3308699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago2508699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

link   

The Police Department social media says differently.

Link

Unfortunately for the public affairs dude, the police dispatch radios are readily available

All you can hear is static

Listened for about 20 min. Not a peep.

link   
Atlanta about to party like its 1864 !

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

"Earlier suggestions that multiple officers from each zone had walked off the job were inaccurate. However, department is experiencing a higher than usual number of call outs with the incoming shift. We have enough resources to maintain operations and remain able to respond to incidents throughout the city."

Yeah. MSM, I know.
Fox

So, more of a "blue flu" situation than a mass migration?

edit on 6/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Some actual chatter on the police radio!

Probably those corrections officers they’ve shanghai’d into doing the job.

Good luck fellas.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
25 minutes in I'm getting some calls on Zone 6 not a lot but a few...

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Am I the only one who believes every police force standing down, from the very beginning of this whole thing back in Minnesota (allowing the precint to burn down because "lives are more important than property") is a tactic they're using for the people to BEG the government to send down the National Guard to take control of this thing? I've lost count how many people on YouTube comments have expressed that they don't mind if the military "shoots all of these rioters." If you really think about it, it's the perfect excuse to use the National Guard and eventually usher in Martial Law. The protesters are LITERALLY ON THE CHESS BOARD and they have absolutely no idea. Race has always been an emotional trigger point and The Powers That Shouldn't Be know this very well, so they decided to pull the card once people started protesting the draconian lockdowns that, once promised to be a temporary thing, just seemed to be extended "for our safety" for weeks to months. All of what's happening right now is making my brain want to go into Denial Mode and I don't know what to do. Feel so powerless and like I'm just allowing my death to happen. Not being blissfully ignorant AND mentally ill is a horrible combination.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yeah hilarious comparison.
3000 BC......My loaf of bread is missing from the windowsill.
2020 AD......One entire city block has been torched, 100s of animals looting....no police?...we’ll be fine.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Blue lives matter.

I stand with the Atlanta police.

🍺👍🏻

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Have you seen the recent iteration of Watchmen?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Every person on these boards needs to prepare for a civil war.

I’ve been ready since the Leftists declared war on America in 2016.
I don’t care if it gets like the Walking Dead without zombies, bring it on.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Addendum:

“There are officers walking off," Champion said Wednesday evening. "There are officers saying they are not going to leave the precinct unless to help another officer. Some are walking off and sitting in their personal vehicles."

AJC: ‘Higher than usual number’ of Atlanta officers call out of work

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join