It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs in Japan set’s Twitter ablaze

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Photos and video taken in Sendai, Japan show in mysterious object in the sky above Sendai. Twitter caught fire with speculation like the object was spreading coronavirus, propaganda from North Korea and UFOs.

At first glance most people will probably say balloon. But I don’t think so .

However, the Japanese Meteorological Agency’s office in Sendai in Miyagi Prefecture told Kyodo News that it was not flown by the agency. Neither local government nor local self- defense forces knew what the object was, it added.

Here’s an article on Venus from dealing with venus a day or two earlier.

Before sunrise on June 17, 18 and 19, 2020, look for the waning crescent moon near Venus, the brightest planet. Venus is just now emerging from the dawn glare. A less-bright planet wouldn’t be visible so close to the sun, but Venus is exceedingly bright. It’ll be beautiful set against the brightening sky. You might – or might not – spot the Pleiades star cluster before Venus rises into your sky.

Daylight picture of Venus

UFO 🤔

Millions of people baffled .

This might come back to bite me in the butt . But I’m gonna have to go with the observation I’ve held decades.

All in all people are just stupid.
edit on 17-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I love UFO's but this really does look like some sort of hot air balloon. I'd love to be wrong though.

Anyone?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Looks like a balloon for sure.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Looks like a balloon for sure.

I said I'd love to be wrong!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It does look like a balloon and it also appears really high in altitude, from the aircraft window. What I find amazing is the absoluteness with which some people comment..."Balloon" "Satellite Balloon" [whatever that is]..."A drone, I have seen one before"...etc.

We shall see.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The way 2020 is going you better just hope for the best..
They might be Chinese aliens and wonder what we taste like.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

They are out there I can’t wait till it comes out .

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

it doesn’t look like a balloon to me at all. It is too round at that altitude there would be distortion what if we move quickly . Other reports I saw said it stayed in place for hours .

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It honestly kinda does look like a Ballon, logically speaking, it checks all the boxes, right....?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Here’s an article on Venus from dealing with venus a day or two earlier.
Venus is too near the Sun to be visible in daytime. That happens when it is near its greatest elongation and even then it is very hard to spot. Last time was in March,next will be in August.
www.fourmilab.ch...

it doesn’t look like a balloon to me at all. It is too round at that altitude there would be distortion what if we move quickly .

Sure looks like a balloon. As they get higher they expand and get round.

edit on 6/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

They are out there I can’t wait till it comes out .

Well if phase 3 of 2020 is an alien invasion just keep in mind it likely a fake false flag staged event.

I would not be surprised at this point if that actually was round 3 lol

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It seems unlikely to be a balloon to me.

Officials in the Sendai Weather Bureau said that the balloon-like object appeared near dawn and hung in the sky for hours, largely unmoving, until obscured by clouds.

Source

But this one had me scratching my head ?

And from the OP

Before sunrise on June 17, 18 and 19, 2020, look for the waning crescent moon near Venus, the brightest planet. Venus is just now emerging from the dawn glare. A less-bright planet wouldn’t be visible so close to the sun, but Venus is exceedingly bright.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

But this one had me scratching my head ?

Looks like payload hanging below a balloon. Solar powered propulsion unit? Cool project, if it is.

Source

And from the OP
Yes. Before dawn Venus is very bright. Have a look tomorrow and read the link I provided earlier. For Venus to be visible in daylight it must be at a greater elongation that it is now.

edit on 6/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yeah it is attached to the object by three points .

Now looks like the best of the “First part Tasmanian liberation “Air Force to me . Lol

And I’ll take a look I’m trying to catch Starlink around 4 AM .

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Pretty long haul from Tasmania to Sendai.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

it doesn’t look like a balloon to me at all. It is too round at that altitude there would be distortion what if we move quickly . Other reports I saw said it stayed in place for hours .

I just did a quick search for modern weather balloons and there are hundreds of pictures just like that.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

At first glance most people will probably say balloon. But I don’t think so .

However, the Japanese Meteorological Agency’s office in Sendai in Miyagi Prefecture told Kyodo News that it was not flown by the agency. Neither local government nor local self- defense forces knew what the object was, it added.

The thing in your video looks exactly like a research balloon (and not necessarily a weather balloon).

If your reason for doubting it is a balloon is that no agency said they flew a balloon, that's pretty slim reasoning. It could be that the people who flew it have not yet publicly come forward for some reason or another. Or maybe - but less likely - the balloon was flown by some group from outside Japan and it floated there due to air currents until becoming trapped in a stationary position by other currents.

I mean, it doesn't cease to be a balloon just because no official agency has stated they knew of any balloon launches.

And, BTW, those images of a daytime crescent Venus are very cool! Cool stuff indeed!

edit on 2020/6/18 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Lol

I wonder if it could have anything to do with this ? Some of these were launched in late March early May and even June .

????
edit on 18-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join