It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor, I know, I know... But still...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Welp, here comes the civil war John Titor warned us about. No Olympics and everything. Mad Cow Disease is SARS instead. Boy, is this divergence quite a ways off but still quite close. I hope this isn't true but dangit... it is starting to seem legit. Remember when he wrote that when you call 911 no cops will come? Wtf...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

Care to add links where he said this and what year?

I like where you’re going with this.
edit on 14-6-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Sry, i should have linked something, you are right. It is, however, absolutely readily available by Googling "John Titor." Finding the correct copy is another issue. But it shouldn't be to hard to find. The one i read was in 2005. It was easier to find the original copy then.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

John Titor, I know, I know... But still...

This is June 2020, ALL theories are back on the table - if we have a virus that targets only one particular political demographic then we have time travellers bring us warnings of things now coming to pass.

Simple.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Here's an archive: anonfiles.com...

Here's a 4chan John Titor theory: (Image on an external source)

Perhaps we should examine his posts more closely if we notice similarities, even if the years don't match.
edit on 14/6/2020 by Anon283799 because: edit

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

pretty sure there are plenty of Titor threads here, i know i've seen 3 or four. might find the info in them

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

A hoax .

But then 2004 arrived and there was no civil war. The Olympics that year were not cancelled. “Western stability” did not “collapse” the year after, and mad cow disease did not become rampant. And the president in 2005 did not “try desperately to be the next Lincoln”. The president in 2005 was George W. Bush

After the failure of these predictions, most of the Titor activity online died down. But not all of it. In 2009, a report by John Hughston, who runs the Hoax Hunter website, named Larry Haber, a Florida entertainment lawyer, and John Rick Haber, his computer scientist brother, as the men behind John Titor

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
also, if you read the proto-cols, and the writings of albert pyke, you see the writings been on the wall since the 1800s for civil warz and world warz.

these guys play LONG LONG LONG ball.

they realized, you cannot just smash a dictatorship over someone, the people will say no.

but if you do it slowly, over the course of years, people will not just accept it, they will welcome it.

i know some people think its 'taboo' to think of the proto-cols as fact, but the proto-cols 'predicted' the superbowls. the fact that in 1850 they were talking about superbowls lol.

basically we are doomed, because if everyone around us accepts dystopia, thats it, its over.

and when i see everyone wearing a mask, and i see everyone rioting and looting, well i know, the 'regular' people will think they are doing what they self think. but when in reality, they are brilliantly following orders from hell.

and if the 90 percenters, agree to the two percenters rule, then the free 10 percenters, are sh!t out of luck...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

the fact that in 1850 they were talking about superbowls lol.
Before there was professional football?

I don't see everyone rioting or looting. Some, yes, and that happens from time to time. But not everyone.
But maybe that's just me.

edit on 6/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your trying to tell us, that wasn't you on video wearing a shirt that said "Virus" in big yellow lettering, looting and rioting and carrying on, inside the Target?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There's a guy on FB claiming to be John Titor for years. He was trying to sell stuff few years back, now he basically posts right wing pro Trump BS

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

One of the most controversial theories about Albert Pike surrounds a letter he supposedly wrote to Giuseppe Mazzini, the Italian Revolutionary, on August 15, 1871. The letter was held in the British Museum Library according to William Guy Carr, a former British Intelligence Agent. Carr wrote a book in 1925 based on another book by Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, entitled “The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled”, also written in 1925.

Caro falsely quotes the Pike letter in his book and later Carr claims that he never actually saw the letter and got the information from Caro. To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion.

themasonicleader.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
Welp, here comes the civil war John Titor warned us about. No Olympics and everything. Mad Cow Disease is SARS instead. Boy, is this divergence quite a ways off but still quite close. I hope this isn't true but dangit... it is starting to seem legit. Remember when he wrote that when you call 911 no cops will come? Wtf...

Well some think it biblical, for instance: Luke 12:53 53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."
....and now times ...

Luke 3:7 7John said to the crowds coming out to be baptized by him, "You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?

We have eliminated God... how's that working for you

Gyo01 .. not you personally

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
There's a guy on FB claiming to be John Titor for years. He was trying to sell stuff few years back, now he basically posts right wing pro Trump BS

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...
Wow, cool sites, think I'll follow for a while and see what Titor authors

Neat find...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yea, but this stuff is the kind of things Above Top Secret started on.... Stars and Flag a reply to: Gyo01

edit on 14-6-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The IBM 5100 was developed back in 1973.
Macdill AFB in Tampa would have still been in their Asian support role back then.
That one fits better with the time traveling peach boy Andrew Basiago.
If you think in terms of Strauss–Howe generational theory you might be able to predict a future civil war cycle.
Steins;Gate and the "phone trigger" sounds a lot like the global Praetorian gate operation last century.
I'm trying to cut down on my coffee intake so not in the mood to build on this.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

You are taking a book of prophecy written in the middle east, Europe and applying it to the US, little bit self centric
One would have to imagine this becoming a global phenomenon, maybe European and Middle Eastern to be an accurate

What you are saying as the issue in relation to biblical prophecy has been endemic of many centuries or Millenia in developing and third world nations. The US is not representative of anything but the US.
It’s like the many in the US thinking they are the “Eagle” represented in prophecy while Rome has always been the “Eagle”. At best the US is a part of Rome the “eagle”.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

this is weird

abit more than half way down on the 4chan link.... theres a post that says the proof will be that Trump declares September 11th 2017 peace and prosperity day..... low and behold, come 2017 he declared it patriot day. IS this for real?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anon283799

Here's an archive: anonfiles.com...

Here's a 4chan John Titor theory: (Image on an external source)

Perhaps we should examine his posts more closely if we notice similarities, even if the years don't match.

Yes, it is the similarities i find disturbing. Not the years.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
also, if you read the proto-cols, and the writings of albert pyke, you see the writings been on the wall since the 1800s for civil warz and world warz.

these guys play LONG LONG LONG ball.

they realized, you cannot just smash a dictatorship over someone, the people will say no.

but if you do it slowly, over the course of years, people will not just accept it, they will welcome it.

i know some people think its 'taboo' to think of the proto-cols as fact, but the proto-cols 'predicted' the superbowls. the fact that in 1850 they were talking about superbowls lol.

basically we are doomed, because if everyone around us accepts dystopia, thats it, its over.

and when i see everyone wearing a mask, and i see everyone rioting and looting, well i know, the 'regular' people will think they are doing what they self think. but when in reality, they are brilliantly following orders from hell.

and if the 90 percenters, agree to the two percenters rule, then the free 10 percenters, are sh!t out of luck...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join