It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros’ Twitter Millions of People Calling For His Arrest For ‘Treason’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I believe it is setup very much like a feudal system. Maybe even with actual titles they use internally.

Id imagine there are internal conflicts, differences of opinion, etc. but when push comes to shove, they are all working in the interests of their corporate-political nation.

I dont personally believe Soros is one of the "Kings," but that doesnt mean he cant wreck up the place all the same.
edit on 13-6-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Anything related to George Soros in the USA (organizations, committees, individuals and especially politicians) ,should be labeled by DHS as domestic terrorism and rooted out, banned and outlawed and those caught collaborating with him through his money should be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law!!

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
Anything related to George Soros in the USA (organizations, committees, individuals and especially politicians) ,should be labeled by DHS as domestic terrorism and rooted out, banned and outlawed and those caught collaborating with him through his money should be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law!!

What law enforcement agency do you see doing that?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Whataboutism at its finest. I think you should get woke and think for yourself for a change.

Why does Trump have such a following ask yourself this.

Since day one before even the first conspiracy scandal emerged the left(Clintons and media) and right (majority of congress) were outraged that this man is running for president.

They both (left and right) mocked him 24/7 before the primaries. They even got caught in several cases trying to jerk the nomination out from under him like Hillary did with Bernie.

In doing all of these endless attempts at conspiracy scandals and constant negative coverage they have given him much more power and you should be afraid because the boy who cried wolf does have its effects.

Now if he or if he has done something horrible no one will believe because anything the media reports is largely ignored as the hyper-partisanship they have demonstrated for the last 5 yrs.

In contrast to previous administrations, I am thankful the ongoing wars have been scaled down and our nation-buildingI for folks that hate us have been cut back. I am thankful manufacturing is being steared back home rather than away.

I am thankful folks that the American dream is far more obtainable even today for so many. With unemployment being the lowest it has for all races. The coronavirus was a setback, but the recovery has been amazing given the circumstances of organized chaos and the traditional election year riots.

Back on topic:

At some point, someone will come forward on this guy. He has been orchestrating unrest for years and has enriched himself with manipulating currencies and trading the Forex at the sacrifice of the poor and the middle-class incomes and livelihoods.

Any of you lefty,s even if you hate Trump, this man should be loathed by all people because he is the snake in the grass in waiting for the toddler to walk by. I wouldnt even taint the word poop with this mans name.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The same law enforcement agencies used to investigate And prosecute the white nazi skinhead supremacists.

a reply to: olaru12

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
That's a start,lol.Add all episodes of the Dukes of Hazard and it might do it.a reply to: neo96

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

Whataboutism at its finest. I think you should get woke and think for yourself for a change.

Why does Trump have such a following ask yourself this.

Since day one before even the first conspiracy scandal emerged the left(Clintons and media) and right (majority of congress) were outraged that this man is running for president.

Did you ever think that the outrage was justified, Yes/No? Sure you can throw candy remarks to make yourself big, but what do you actually know about Trump? what do you actually know about pretty much anything in a learning curve just begs the question.
Your philosophy is all over the shop, so what do you know about Trump...for real, he's most certainly a criminal, not just a crafty wall builder...which he's not very good at anyway, the only wall's I've seen built by him are made of dirt by Irish workers, the only other walls I've seen is cement ones...built by the Mafia in New York..God knows what's in them.

So, where do you wanna be?...insult the people that voted for him, who listened to the lie machine itself, AKA Donald Trump...is that what you want?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

He deserves his comeuppance don't get me wrong, but he cannot be tried for treason, as he is not a US citizen...a person can only commit treason against his or her home country, not a foreign country. Seeing as Soros is French, the US is a foreign country to him.

He can be tried for just about anything else though, so hopefully criminal charges incitement to anarchy, violence, sponsoring terrorism and a whole lot more will be in his immediate future.

edit on 14 6 2020 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Soros is probably just the figure chosen to be the target of some people's hanger,

I think this is a typo for anger, but it could not possibly be more apropos. George really does need to be hung out to dry.

edit on 14-6-2020 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

It is a typo. I thought it looked strange but couldn't find what the problem was.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Local police departments. Which is why they are being defunded...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

With 90% of those tweets against Trump coming from non-Americans, and 100% of those "angry opinions" are nothing but lies and exaggerations it's ironic how people like you want to proclaim it is the same thing when it comes to Soros.

Soros is funding radical groups, and has paid for the campaigns of attorney generals in the U.S. whom will not follow the law, whom have gotten rid of bail for hard core criminals, and in general would not follow U.S. law and are helping in the destruction of the U.S.

Every claim you can come up with about President Trump has been debunked dozens of times with facts. But to people like you the truth does not matter...

edit on 14-6-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
get a different boogyman,......soros is so f'ing old, and we have 8 billion people on earth...multiple billionaires that are Asian and NOT affiliated with any of the European bulls*t families of 4oo years ago, have a lot more to say than any fantasy in right-wingers minds

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
He has been orchestrating unrest for years and has enriched himself with manipulating currencies and trading the Forex at the sacrifice of the poor and the middle-class incomes and livelihoods.

i am a stock market swing trader-day trader as a hobbyist on occasions and yes, he showcased his worst side right after covid-19 has hit the EU markets end of february-march. i have watched in stone cold terror how he messed up the entire international stock markets. the capital markets board in my country had to impose restrictions on daily dips and caps and banned short sales still to this day.

originally posted by: 727SkyI doubt this story will have a happy ending as he has groomed his kids, Clingons and some 200 companies to carry on after his death.

anyone who manages to round him up and get rid of him for good can also do the same with his kids, clingons, romulans, borg, and any other successor. the key here is to "manage".
edit on 15-6-2020 by jamsession because: spelling

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I had assumed Soros had dual or multiple citizenships so I searched "George Soros citizenship" and I found articles calling for his US citizenship to be revoked. Some people seem to believe he holds Hungarian and US citizenship. Is this not true?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Tamsuan

yes, according to wikipedia and georgesoros.com, he has dual citizenship but i don't know whether his US citizenship is ongoing.

his arrest alone wouldn't be of any help, at least not for some time because he has immense ties to many corporations and organizations worldwide. his open society must be also crippled.

edit on 15-6-2020 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join