It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHAZ Community Garden

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: GrootAre you trying to tell me that the city of Seattle let territory be overtaken by a bunch of people that eat girl food? Lolololololololo!

nope. SJW food. not all girls are SJWs lol

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I've been trying to read all replies to this thread but I had to give up so apologies to anyone who has said this already.

This "garden" is not a garden as people who actually produce food from soil understand the term. In my opinion some effort was expended here to produce a theatrical prop; stage furniture if you will. The purpose of this bit of nonsense has nothing to do with producing food, but rather it has a rhetorical purpose to influence and persuade an ignorant audience. It's a staged photo op, and for people who are mostly young and lacking in real experience it will probably seem quite appealing.

Why deride it as if it is a sincere attempt to produce food? It's not. It's a tiny fragment of a propaganda project which will strike many incompetent and anxious city dwellers as an indication of something "good" in this movement.

I'm not an American but if I was I would hope that President Trump might choke off the source of funding for the organized chaos that's been going on. Some sort of figurative knee to the neck might be appropriate.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Shut down their internet and see what happens.

My bet would be they threaten to kill people.

At least slow it to a crawl.

edit on 15-6-2020 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This is the millennial mentality...and chaz... ha ha ha ha...just goes perfect with these weirdos.

The words we use today Twitter and other stupid words again goes along with the mentality of the times.

I would play a civilization game and if you were doing well, your government and cabinet members looked smart and were well dressed.

When anarchy rolled around the leaders had tattoos and spray paint behind them.
And they looked about as smart as aoc.

Today feels like the anarchy times

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Maybe you would know this then, I've been wondering about it. Are there any sources that talk about how people who are within the boundaries feel about it? I'm sure some are ok with it, but I would doubt very highly that everyone who lives there is ok with it. I mean if someone took over my neighborhood and controlled who comes and goes, I'd be pretty pissed. Also, I would be a little afraid that if I disagreed with it, some would bother me or disrespect my property boundaries. How would I be treated if I spoke up about it? Anyway, are there reports like that?
edit on 15-6-2020 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

No, they are hilarious..

Not a clue..

Not a single one of them..!!

If a meteor ever hits the earth, a Super volcano ever erupts or WWIII ever starts and turns the world into an apocalyptic wasteland..

These are the people who "Won't survive"..lol

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Reddit

There's tons of angry folks living in the zone, there's been vids posted of traumatized locals as well, businesses also hate this. A little searching gives tons of results, and Im now officially scared to go there at night

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

Thank you! I am so overwhelmed by all the videos and articles and forum posts about this mess. I just haven't seen much about those individuals, but I did just read a little about some of them right before I logged on here just now.
I've seen the video of the guy that was sitting in the car yelling about being attacked and robbed and his car keys taken. People are going on and on about he's reaping what he sowed, but it seems to me that he might be one of the residents that is NOT on board with all of this. The freaks of nature around him do nothing to help him and even steal his soda! One guy said "it's just a bad day man." WTF

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Reddit

There's tons of angry folks living in the zone, there's been vids posted of traumatized locals as well, businesses also hate this. A little searching gives tons of results, and Im now officially scared to go there at night

Not quite utopia they were striving for, is it?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Not even close, last night they wandered down to shut down I-5. I think they impeded the travel of maybe 10 cars.

This is so sad and seriously depressing to live here now.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

Here is a bit of a summation from the guy who filmed the other walkthrough I posted.

Actual commentary on this one, which was mostly absent from the other.. for obvious reasons.

Some language, etc.

Only part 1..

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Are you anti-garden?

This is thread worthy? I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

I do. I like to check in every day to see how the plant allies are supporting the revolution and making waves. So far, they've been peaceful and, imo, the most intelligent of all the allies.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Are you anti-garden?

Definitely not anti garden.

Hey, I will give them a day in court.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Like the Berin Blockade, soon mom's will be airlifting Hot Pockets to the besieged nation of SPAZ.

after treaudoh invades and tries to annex them

i wonder if joe will give them stingers.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join