It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Looking Out Saucer Window

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Every alien photo i have seen the aliens are naked were is a cop when you need one indecent exposer at its worst .
Unless it is a Orion chick something really hot about a naked green chick .
Notice the ship looks like MILLENNIUM FALCON .
Maybe because of the china shut down the factory's are having Han smuggle in teh nessery radioactive chemicals we use in our Junk food .
After downloading enlarging and using blue ray i can now see just who is standing in the window .starwars.fandom.com...
jwe better leave that ship alone you dont want to make a wookie mad .

Ps we should stop blaming every thing on teh dog and satrt blaming every thing on aliens .
Trumps bad aliens did it . The protesting went to looting the electric magnetic effects of the engine interfere with our braines electrical impulses .
real;ly its a step up from demon's and Much much cooler
edit on 10-6-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Speaking of which if you like a bit of satyr mixed in with your star wars this is a really fun video.
I won't embed as that would be unfair on the video makers but here is a direct link.

Bad Pilot's.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If you put a gun to my head and said what is that; I think I'd say it's probably a plastic bag carried along by the wind. It appears to be pretty windy.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I loved that video. I also found a corroborating story where some woman was drawing a ship, its occupants, etc etc... And it looked like it matched the video's actions. Like an eyewitness account.

Anyway, please don't ask me to find it. It was years ago... Something about a locust type being, a grey(s)... and I think a third type, was the tall, blond alien type.

Was that video debunked or anything? I was always suspicious of the way there is nothing there, and then while zooming, you get a black screen and suddenly there is this amazing ship. So I dunno. But I do like it.

The video posted looks a bit sketchy to me... Looks like cgi... Especially the way it zooms off... Just looks like reduced scaling... But, I dunno what a real ufo or uap would look like either. So... carry on.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
There are some individuals that have a Group on Facebook titled "Live News" . They put up videos like this as though it is a live breaking news story. The live report stays on for about an hour, and then disappears. They do not keep the video on the Group Page. During the Live Report they make no comments, but allows Members of the Group to comment. I know I have seen this video on there, but can not be positive at this time. Not sure how Mufon got it, unless someone in the Group recorded it.

Live News
edit on 6/12/2020 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
love the video labteck lol home-box had one ages agaio with tools and home appliances as the star-wars cast very funny spaceballs as well .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join