It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Looking Out Saucer Window

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The object's appearance in the frame had me puzzled as I couldn't see it initially, until he zoomed in. Either he has the eyes of an eagle or just got really fortunate. On saying that, I tried to video a glider last week and although I could see it in the sky, my phone couldn't...until I zoomed in and the focus went all over the shop, plus I couldn't keep it in frame at full zoom.

Does remind me of the Millennium Falcon somewhat but if it is faked, then kudos for doing a very good job.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Nah, not aliens moonians or lunarians or lunar dwellers.

Maybe I am wrong but they look too human if also very different to us, it could be parallel evolution, it could be genetic engineering and it could be hybrid's.

Or it could be descendant's of lunar colonies from a previous earth based civilization of human's, if not human's exactly like us since we have both diverged since there civilization was destroyed on earth and perhaps mars as well but not entirely on the moon, the moon dwellers probably eventually abandoned the surface and moved there society into the mines and vast natural cavern's that probably exist below the surface abandoning there surface city's, dismantling some for resources and leaving the rest to decay with no maintenance so that there ancient dome's fell into ruin.

Meanwhile perhaps feeling animosity toward the earth after that ancient war that ended the earth and possibly mars based civilization and with both group's of survivors the victorious Lunatic's and the defeated earthling's (whom had been reduced to perhaps only a few hundred or less survivors by this) they had then seldom chosen to visit the biologically dangerous environment of the earth for fear that they could introduce virus and bacteria to there own community's to which they were no longer immune.

But while they looked away we only went and split the atom.

Now they and perhaps? other's even genuine alien's from outside our solar system that probably detected the signature of those weapon detonations have taken a renewed interest in earthy affair's, it is likely the lunatic's no longer have the weapon's they once had having spent perhaps hundreds of thousands or even longer years in there sub lunar world but who know's.

Talk about bad blood in the family, they are our cousin's, far closer relatives to us than any earth based organism, like us they had the same ancestor's a previous sentient race whom had once reached out into the stars before they were erased by a mixture of thing's, political struggles, coup's and colonial wars with there former vassal states off the earth.

No wonder they got annoyed when they found a couple of disease riddled earth dwellers walking on there turf and parked those ship's on the far side of the crater - keeping a distance for fear of contamination by the more primitive cousin's from earth but still watching.

Of course what I just typed is just a scenario but it could be more real than you would ever want to imagine, if so there is a possibility they may be very worried about us, more moon landing's could also upset them very greatly indeed and how they may respond, well how would you respond if you had a peaceful population living in vast sub lunar cavern's and deep mines only to have people carrying deadly disease come to land on your shores on there rickety boat's if you knew that the disease's they carried could kill millions of your people?.

edit on 9-6-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
At a guess those "Aliens Looking Out Saucer Window" are more likely to be accompanying ufo orbs, a bit like how Earthlings militaries have bombers with accompanying fighter support

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
interesting clip. i can't see any aliens but the object strikes me as something very large, very far away. i blew up a couple of frames (adjusted contrast/brightness/colour); pasteboard.co...
edit on 9 6 2020 by RoScoLaz5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Thank you. I was wondering how somebody could use a handheld camera and zoom in on something so far away.. keeping it in the middle of the shot.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Seems like an odd clip to cgi but people are sneaky buggers. If one had seen that object with ones eyeballs I dont see why if said object hadnt moved why one couldnt have focused on that object. This clip like the ufo lightning clip whilst giving us an object shape is pretty useless in terms of any real useful information imo

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Seems like an odd clip to cgi but people are sneaky buggers. If one had seen that object with ones eyeballs I dont see why if said object hadnt moved why one couldnt have focused on that object. This clip like the ufo lightning clip whilst giving us an object shape is pretty useless in terms of any real useful information imo

Well, it's just a video. Nothing else associated with it. No alien ashtray (as people used to say before smoking was demonized). It's a curiosity. An idle amusement to ponder and speculate about.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Looks like one of the flying cars they developed.

15 awesome flying taxis and cars currently in development
By Ed Oswald , Tyler Lacoma and Ronan Glon

www.digitaltrends.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I couldn’t agree more. 🤙

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
They had some good CCW a' playin :

Tambourines and elephants are playing in the band
Won't you take a ride on the flying spoon?
Doo, doo doo
A wondrous apparition, provided by magician
Doo, doo, doo, looking out my back door

Added for a bit of humor
It's a drone

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Dude!!!

Aliens Looking Out Saucer Windows is my favorite Jimi Hendrix tune ever!!!

[LOL!
. , no disrespect to you or your thread. Just figured your thread title sounds like a really cool song title!! See? That is how I read it]

Now back to the OP.... all your points about red flags are spot on. It is like the Sandman in Star Wars doing the jig roll hokey pokey as he stands over Luke... it is a camera trick and kind of obvious unless you are a teenager enrapt in Joseph Campbell for the first time!

But unfortunately, not sure this is as epic an ellipse as that!

Besides, the other reports have been cylinders traveling next to some desert road at ungodly o’clock in the morning. They “small occupants” which made it more of a bus ride than some “disclosure” experience.

Besides, if you saw a freak like me riding a bus you would say, “Frickin’ hippie” (or some such! LOL. Gee, feeling funny today and it is only Tuesday...)

To freaks on busses!!

edit on 9-6-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: dumb spelling correct. I blame Tori...

edit on 9-6-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Phat Fingers in da hizzie!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Aliens Looking Out Saucer Windows is my favorite Jimi Hendrix tune ever!!!

You mean Belly Button Window?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

"I just call em U"
Reminds me of an encounter reported during one of the flaps in the fifties, maybe sixties. Can't even remember enough to conduct a decent search but what did stick in my memory was kicked loose by your post.
It involved an airborne object causing all manner of electronic interference in some American town including the repeated broadcast over police radios of apparent Morse code tones: dot-dot-dash, dot-dot-dash, dot-dot-dash... over and over, which IF Morse code is the letter U.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Huh...
Now that has the feel of human engineering, like something from the Star Trek or Battlestar Galactica universe.
Wish it was real, and ours. And while wishing - I do so wish we could fast-forward to that tech level in my lifetime...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

That is actually a very cool story, it is rare ufo's actually transmit something or a transmission can be accounted to their presence. Will try and find more about this occurrence as it is one i missed and thought i read them all by now.
Thanks for mentioning it.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It is interesting. I love it when a UFO video come up like this. I couldn't make out any windows or anything. I'm amazed he managed to spot this in the first place.
He could have seen it with with camera before hand and then started filming.
I'm always open minded about this type of video. With todays special affects it's hard to know what's real and what isn't. I'm 50/50 on this one.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Reminds me of this video from back in 2016.

Yes it does, and in that footage (the 2009 version that is) you did see the aliens:

Source: www.metabunk.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
interesting clip. i can't see any aliens but the object strikes me as something very large, very far away. i blew up a couple of frames (adjusted contrast/brightness/colour); pasteboard.co...

Good grief!
Now it looks even more like a flying car!

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Don't know about you guys but I often go outside with my phone camera, aim it up into a random patch of sky, zoom into an area with nothing apparently in it and find a UFO there.

Everyday occurrence.... right?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Exactly what I was thinking when I first looked at it.
Nice find.

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join