It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil wipes Corona data

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
google

Bolsonaro has decided he doesn't want to tell the world or his country how many people have gone in mass graves , so he's had the figures removed.

He's lifted what lockdown there was there and the same is going on around the world. The economy is more important apparently and health experts a saying things like , "you've got a green light to go the slaughterhouse ".

Bolsanaro has said , " you're all destined to die " or something similar . How lovely ❤️.

It looks like everyone's going the same way , the states like Florida are reporting record numbers of infections but opening up anyway, things like restaurants and bars. Good idea

If Brazil decision to wipe figures is anything to go by , most states are going to be at least covering up deaths and infections. It easier to ignore that way , and let's face it you don't know any better until you get ill.

In the Spanish flu it got called that because the Spaniards reported the truth on figure s , they weren't under propaganda controls like everywhere else , hence People n the rest of the wotld thought the Spanish had it first and worst.

But that actually was not true at all . They'd all thought of telling the public lies by 1918 you know , do you think things have changed by 2020 ?
By this winter these policies could create an unmitigated disaster , with unmitigated being the operative word. This is not fair on medical staff , and most health systems weren't designed for this and this isn't what most medics signed up for.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
We should know in a month how bad it really is, with worldwide protests going on. Maybe he scrubbed the record because he thinks it's not the end of the world, like the other countries.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip
haha, would you like to take a look at this piece of the sky that fell down?? It really is a choice piece of real estate you can park next to your many bridges. Im really not feeling right to part with it, but I can let it go for a few pieces of gold.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I certainly haven't been keeping track myself- but if it were anywhere nearly as bad as the media is making it out to be I'd know someone, anyone, who has actually gotten sick by now.

I know plenty of people who are quite a bit on the old side, and most of them are wearing their masks and doing as their told, but none of them are worried, which to me says none of them know anyone who has gotten sick either.

I'm starting to think this is just a coverup for the planetary fiat currency collapse. Now those folks in charge have a boogyman to blame instead of their own greedy asses running our currency, economy, and country into the ground for the last century.
Now that it's finally going to break they can blame the virus instead of themselves, and use that excuse to wind the clock and implement another horrible currency in its place instead of bringing back integrity to currency.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

TBH, the figures don't mean much if Brazil isn't randomly testing.

If you are primarily testing people with symptoms, the medically fragile, the elderly then you are going to get a high case fatality rate (CFR).

Until countries start widespread random testing, we won't know what the infection fatality rate (IFR) is....but it's bound to be profoundly lower than the case fatality rate.

The IFR is the information we all need...and we are being deprived of it.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
While it is true that infections are going up, that is due to testing. Deaths per day peaked several weeks ago. New York City had zero a couple of days ago and the state is down to less than 100 per day from a peak near 1000. Other states are doing fine even having opened up weeks ago. Things are definitely way better than they were and not getting worse.

www.worldometers.info...

edit on 7-6-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
google

Bolsonaro has decided he doesn't want to tell the world or his country how many people have gone in mass graves , so he's had the figures removed.

He's lifted what lockdown there was there and the same is going on around the world. The economy is more important apparently and health experts a saying things like , "you've got a green light to go the slaughterhouse ".

Bolsanaro has said , " you're all destined to die " or something similar . How lovely ❤️.

It looks like everyone's going the same way , the states like Florida are reporting record numbers of infections but opening up anyway, things like restaurants and bars. Good idea

If Brazil decision to wipe figures is anything to go by , most states are going to be at least covering up deaths and infections. It easier to ignore that way , and let's face it you don't know any better until you get ill.

In the Spanish flu it got called that because the Spaniards reported the truth on figure s , they weren't under propaganda controls like everywhere else , hence People n the rest of the wotld thought the Spanish had it first and worst.

But that actually was not true at all . They'd all thought of telling the public lies by 1918 you know , do you think things have changed by 2020 ?
By this winter these policies could create an unmitigated disaster , with unmitigated being the operative word. This is not fair on medical staff , and most health systems weren't designed for this and this isn't what most medics signed up for.

Jamaica is opening up travel to Sandals Resort on June 16th. Does this mean we block all travel back and forth to Brazil, until further noted?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Another thread about Covid?

Haven’t you been watching the news?

We are rioting now damnit! Black lives matter!!!!!

Sheesh.... get with the fake news dude.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
Yeah, have you noticed as well how quiet this subforum has gotten over the past few weeks (in terms of different people commenting)?

The media programming is strong on ATS. All distracted again, and most are falling for the false impression that Covid-19 is not a big deal, often comparing it in that sense with the flu (in terms of nr. of deaths usually), so they become more careless, taking less precautions not to spread the disease; first step being, doing everything you can not to get it: 'if you can't get it, you can't spread it'. That's how you show you care about other people's lives, black or otherwise; not by being stupid and allowing yourself to be brainwashed and manipulated by political lobbyists to increase the spread of the disease particularly to a well-known vulnerable group: black people in poor communities (see Dr. Ban's commentary about that in the playlist linked further below, it's probably in the OAN interview, after the "case studies"). By gathering in demonstrations with substandard masks and no eye protection, properly closed off. Wow, what a remarklable display of empathy and the golden rule...not. "True wisdom" is still crying out "aloud in the street" as well, but nobody is "paying" any "attention", see Proverbs 1:20-33.

Covid-19 is not the flu. Why don't you count the number of people who have gotten irreversible lung damage from Covid-19 and compare that with the flu for a change. Or better yet, compare actual Covid-19 patients with your own experiences with the flu below, and imagine what kind of suffering the patients below would have had to endure if they hadn't been treated with Dr. Ban's HCQ protocol (remember it's Covid-19 + "horrible care" that is killing the most people and doing the most damage here, mostly the "horrible care", that's why I bolded it, "horrible care" includes no care, sending them home from the ER with the wrong medication, or insufficient medication and so-called "supportive care", that treats the symptoms, not the cause of the symptoms, which also takes us back to my mention of "the wrong medication, or insufficient medication"*), or worse, had been admitted to a hospital with the horrible protocols in place there (*: also see the way Dr. Ban puts it at the end of his "Case Studies for Doctors" series when he's talking about "doing the right thing" and the phrase 'do no harm', "if you do nothing, you are doing harm", which basically boils down to if you don't give them the well-established and proven effective HCQ treatment with the combination of substances in Dr. Ban's protocol, you might as well be described as doing nothing, you're not helping the patient, and you're doing harm. "You are contributing to the problem" as the NYC nurse puts it when she describes "horrible care"):

There's a second part in the playlist linked below, but I'll link another video with the term "horrible care" in case you haven't seen my commentary about that term yet (the 2nd part of the video above is a few videos back):

Whistleblower NYC Nurse claims the city is 'murdering' COVID-19 patients "Patients are left to rot"
edit on 7-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

The media programming is strong on ATS. All distracted again, and most are falling for the false impression that Covid-19 is not a big deal, often comparing it in that sense with the flu

Apparently, you live under a rock.

Frankly, I’m getting tired of these ignorant posts.

Show me some more fake inflated WHO, CDC, Dem, MSM — inflated stats

Covid is a joke.

Put up — or shut up.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Hook, line and sinker. True wisdom still 'crying aloud' for recipients amongst both the left, right and middle spectrums of political or social attitudes and those having their opinions shaped from such main stream sources (including so-called "alternative" sources that are supposedly neither right nor left as they claim when trying to appeal that way to a larger broader audience, such as for example "The HighWire with Del Bigtree").

This (including my previous comment) would all make a lot more sense to you if you actually watched the videos I was referring to, all of them, including the ones I didn't link (they're all in the playlist I linked under the NYC nurse talking about "horrible care"). It would prevent one from reading something into my commentary that isn't there, and then responding to that, as per the programmed/conditioned mental triggers upon hearing some things that are automatically associated with key points being programmed into people's minds by the the main stream sources mentioned above; whether they are pretending not to be main stream or not to have had their opinions shaped by main stream opinions of all kinds or not (pretending).

Of course, in order to be willing to have a closer look at or investigation into all that:

Knowledge must become ‘pleasant to one’s very soul’ if discernment is to safeguard one from perversion and deception.​—Pr 2:10, 11; 18:15; see KNOWLEDGE.

Source: Understanding (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2)

Context:

Relationship to Knowledge and Wisdom. Understanding must be based on knowledge, and it works with knowledge, though it is itself more than mere knowledge. The extent and worth of one’s understanding is measurably affected by the quantity and quality of one’s knowledge. Knowledge is acquaintance with facts, and the greatest and most fundamental facts relate to God, his existence, his invincible purpose, his ways. Understanding enables the person to relate the knowledge he acquires to God’s purpose and standards, and thereby he can assess or evaluate such knowledge. The “understanding heart is one that searches for knowledge”; it is not satisfied with a mere superficial view but seeks to get the full picture. (Pr 15:14) Knowledge must become ‘pleasant to one’s very soul’ if discernment is to safeguard one from perversion and deception.​—Pr 2:10, 11; 18:15; see KNOWLEDGE.

Proverbs 1:1-6 shows that the “man of understanding is the one who acquires skillful direction, to understand a proverb and a puzzling saying, the words of wise persons and their riddles.” These must not be things said merely to pass the time away in idle conversation, for wise persons would not customarily waste time in such manner, but must refer to instruction, questions, and problems that discipline and train the mind and heart in right principles, thereby equipping the learner for wise action in the future. (Compare Ps 49:3, 4.) Knowledge and understanding together bring wisdom, which is “the prime thing,” the ability to bring a fund of knowledge and keen understanding to bear on problems with successful results. (Pr 4:7) The person who is rightly motivated seeks understanding, not out of mere curiosity or to exalt himself, but for the very purpose of acting in wisdom; ‘wisdom is before his face.’ (Pr 17:24; see WISDOM.) He is not like those in the apostle Paul’s day who assumed to be teachers of others but were “puffed up with pride, not understanding anything,” unwisely letting themselves become “mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words,” things that produce disunity and a host of bad results.​—1Ti 6:3-5.

One is helped to appreciate more fully the meaning and importance of knowledge by examining the Hebrew and Greek words often translated “knowledge” as well as by noting the relationship between knowledge and wisdom, understanding, thinking ability, and discernment.
Related Attributes. Frequently in the Bible, knowledge is linked with other attributes such as wisdom, understanding, discernment, and thinking ability. (Pr 2:1-6, 10, 11) ... The setting and the use of a word affect the sense. Nonetheless, certain interesting differences emerge when one notes the Bible’s references to knowledge, wisdom, understanding, discernment, and thinking ability.

Wisdom. Wisdom is the ability to put knowledge to work, or to use it, the intelligent application of learning. A person might have considerable knowledge but not know how to use it because of lacking wisdom. ... “Wisdom is the prime thing,” for without it knowledge is of little value. (Pr 4:7; 15:2) ...

Understanding. Understanding is the ability to see how the parts or aspects of something relate to one another, to see the entire matter and not just isolated facts. The Hebrew root verb bin has the basic meaning “separate” or “distinguish,” and it is often rendered “understand” or “discern.” It is similar with the Greek sy·niʹe·mi. Thus at Acts 28:26 (quoting Isa 6:9, 10) it could be said that the Jews heard but did not understand, or did not put together. They did not grasp how the points or thoughts fitted together to mean something to them. ... Because a person with understanding is able to connect new information to things he already knows, it can be said that “to the understanding one knowledge is an easy thing.” (Pr 14:6) Knowledge and understanding are allied, and both are to be sought.​—Pr 2:5; 18:15.

Discernment. A Hebrew word frequently rendered “discernment” (tevu·nahʹ) is related to the word bi·nahʹ, translated “understanding.” ... As with understanding, discernment involves seeing or recognizing things, but it emphasizes distinguishing the parts, weighing or evaluating one in the light of the others. A person who unites knowledge and discernment controls what he says and is cool of spirit. (Pr 17:27) ...

Thinking ability. Knowledge is also related to what is sometimes translated “thinking ability” (Heb., mezim·mahʹ). The Hebrew word can be used in a bad sense (evil ideas, schemes, devices) or a favorable one (shrewdness, sagacity). (Ps 10:2; Pr 1:4) Thus the mind and thoughts can be directed to an admirable, upright end, or just the opposite. ...

Caution in Gaining Knowledge. ...

Source: Knowledge (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2)

To any moderator that might be out there: please consider that I still skipped a lot above with the ... , things I didn't really want to skip. I'm hoping it's not too much but I really didn't want to shorten that any further and leave out even more (the paragraphs are now so short, you can almost count it as 2 paragraphs or something, at most 3, as per the rules).
edit on 8-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

...so they become more careless, taking less precautions not to spread the disease; first step being, doing everything you can not to get it: 'if you can't get it, you can't spread it'. That's how you show you care about other people's lives, black or otherwise; not by being stupid and allowing yourself to be brainwashed and manipulated by political lobbyists to increase the spread of the disease particularly to a well-known vulnerable group: black people in poor communities (see Dr. Ban's commentary about that in the playlist linked further below, it's probably in the OAN interview, after the "case studies"). By gathering in demonstrations with substandard masks ... "True wisdom" is still crying out "aloud in the street" as well, but nobody is "paying" any "attention", see Proverbs 1:20-33.

“Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, so that I can make a reply to him who taunts me.” (Pr 27:11) For he “is misleading the entire inhabited earth.” (Rev. 12:9) Including regarding this Covid-19 thing. “The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” (1 John 5:19) “You at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.” (Eph. 2:2) Most people still do, but as the NYC nurse so appropiately encourages in her message:

“Buck the system!” “Something is wrong in the system.” Well spotted Miss... whoever you are. Even though you haven't pinpointed what it is exactly yet. The term "horrible care" is already a useful clue, "murderous care" would be even more useful. Because most of those who carry out these "horrible care" hospital protocols, haven't realized the following yet:

“Why do you not understand what I am saying? Because you cannot listen to* [Or “accept.”] my word. You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. Because I, on the other hand, tell you the truth, you do not believe me. Who of you convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it that you do not believe me? The one who is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why you do not listen, because you are not from God.” (John 8:43-47)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

Covid-19 is not the flu. Why don't you count the number of people who have gotten irreversible lung damage from Covid-19 and compare that with the flu for a change.

Oh wait, you can't, cause no main stream source or any otherwise labeled source ever talks about those statistics. I don't think anyone has even published anything about it. What a suspicious situation. Well, if not wanting to think too long about why that is the case, best do the other thing I encouraged then:

Or better yet, compare actual Covid-19 patients with your own experiences with the flu below, and imagine what kind of suffering the patients below would have had to endure if they hadn't been treated with Dr. Ban's HCQ protocol (remember it's Covid-19 + "horrible care" that is killing the most people and doing the most damage here, mostly the "horrible care", that's why I bolded it, "horrible care" includes no care, sending them home from the ER with the wrong medication, or insufficient medication and so-called "supportive care", that treats the symptoms, not the cause of the symptoms, which also takes us back to my mention of "the wrong medication, or insufficient medication"*), or worse, had been admitted to a hospital with the horrible protocols in place there (*: also see the way Dr. Ban puts it at the end of his "Case Studies for Doctors" series when he's talking about "doing the right thing" and the phrase 'do no harm', "if you do nothing, you are doing harm", which basically boils down to if you don't give them the well-established and proven effective HCQ treatment with the combination of substances in Dr. Ban's protocol, you might as well be described as doing nothing, you're not helping the patient, and you're doing harm. "You are contributing to the problem" as the NYC nurse puts it when she describes "horrible care"):

There's a second part in the playlist linked below, but I'll link another video with the term "horrible care" in case you haven't seen my commentary about that term yet (the 2nd part of the video above is a few videos back):

Whistleblower NYC Nurse claims the city is 'murdering' COVID-19 patients "Patients are left to rot"

Between brackets below is mine, you can also swap out "corticosteroid therapy", which is an anti-inflammatory therapy, with "Dr. Ban's HCQ protocol", which is an anti-viral and anti-inflammatory therapy (in which, if you listen closely to the 2nd video in the case studies series, he also includes corticosteroids like prednisone, as an escalation of care if needed or warranted based on comorbidities, patient specific, cause it is an immunosuppressor after all and does cause restriction of blood vessels; which will make sense to you why I'm mentioning that if you know that anticoagulants are there to deal with blood clotting, treating the symptom, not the cause of the symptom; what effect do you think restricting/narrowing blood vessels might have if you think about the subject of blood clotting? Never mind, don't want to distract from my actual points about "horrible care", i.e. "murderous care"):

The above pathologies are not novel, although the combined severity in COVID-19 disease is considerable. Our long-standing and more recent experiences show consistently successful treatment if traditional therapeutic principles of early and aggressive intervention is achieved, before the onset of advanced organ failure. It is our collective opinion that the historically high levels of morbidity and mortality from COVID-19 is due to a single factor: the widespread and inappropriate reluctance amongst intensivists to employ anti-inflammatory and anticoagulant treatments, including corticosteroid therapy early in the course of a patient’s hospitalization. [a part of so-called "supportive care"/"horrible care"/murderous care, only treating the symptoms, not the cause] It is essential to recognize that it is not the virus that is killing the patient, rather it is the patient’s overactive immune system. [71] [or you can phrase that as "the health care workers blindly and obediently following horrible care hospital protocols, due to criminal negligence in relation to HCQ's well-proven, well-established, well-evidenced effectiveness, back in March already] The flames of the “cytokine fire” are out of control and need to be extinguished. Providing supportive care (with ventilators that themselves stoke the fire) and waiting for the cytokine fire to burn itself out simply does not work... this approach has FAILED and has led to the death of tens of thousands of patients. [see? They acknowledge what I said, they just don't want to spell it out any clearer, it's called "murderous care", not "supportive care", you're not helping the patients, "you are contributing to the problem" as the NYC nurse puts it.]

The systematic failure of critical care systems to adopt corticosteroid therapy resulted from the published recommendations against corticosteroids use by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the American Thoracic Society (ATS), Infectious Diseases Association of America (IDSA) amongst others. A very recent publication by the Society of Critical Care Medicine and authored one of the members of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care (FLCCC) group (UM), identified the errors made by these organizations in their analyses of corticosteroid studies based on the findings of the SARS and H1N1 pandemics.[31,80] Their erroneous recommendation to avoid corticosteroids in the treatment of COVID-19 has led to the development of myriad organ failures which have overwhelmed critical care systems across the world.

Our treatment protocol targeting these key pathologies has achieved near uniform success, if begun within 6 hours of a COVID19 patient presenting with shortness of breath or needing ≥4L/min of oxygen. If such early initiation of treatment could be systematically achieved, the need for mechanical ventilators and ICU beds will decrease dramatically. [and the need for the invasive corticosteroids, immunosuppressors, and anticoagulants can be entirely avoided with early outpatient treatment with Dr. Ban's protocol, so you'll need no mechanical ventilators at all, no ICU beds, and no one needs or needed to die, espacially if you're willing to escalate care with corticosteroids when needed or warranted, as explained by Dr. Ban. Of course, that's not so profitable for the hospitals as the way things are handled now in the whole world dominated by materialism and a love of money, and prideful lovers of themselves.]

It is important to recognize that “COVID-19 pneumonia” does not cause ARDS. The initial phase of “oxygenation failure” is characterized by normal lung compliance, with poor recruitability and near normal lung water (as measured by transpulmonary thermodilution). This is the “L phenotype” as reported by Gattonini and colleagues. [81-84] Treating these patients with early intubation and the ARDNSnet treatment protocol will cause the disease you are trying to prevent i.e. ARDS. These patients tolerate hypoxia remarkable well, without an increase in blood lactate concentration nor a fall in central venous oxygen saturation. We therefore suggest the liberal use of HFNC, with frequent patient repositioning (proning) and the acceptance of “permissive hypoxemia”. However, this approach entails close patient observation. [compare all this with what the NYC nurse mentions about skipping certain things to go straight to intubation, including Dr. Ban's HCQ protocol (which includes Azithromycin/Zpack/Zithromax + zinc + copper + vitC+D3, which the NYC nurse all mentions, with an escalation to prednisone, an immunosppressor as an anti-inflammatory treatment, anticoagulants if needed then along with an antibiotica mix probably if you are using immunosuppressors).]

Finally, it is important to acknowledge that there is no known therapeutic intervention that has unequivocally been proven to improve the outcome of COVID-19. [not really true, see Dr. Ban's HCQ protocol and case studies, but that's besides the crucial point following now, it's not a good excuse for "murderous care", 'doing what is akin to nothing as explained before, ignoring the evidence by convincing yourself it isn't clear enough, and not treating the patient, not really helping the patient, not fixing the problem but contributing to the problem as described further above concerning ARDS and the other things...] This, however, does not mean we should adopt a nihilist approach and limit treatment to “supportive care”. ["murderous care", say it right please] Furthermore, it is likely that there will not be a single “magic bullet” to cure COVID-19. [as Dr. Ban already realized on March 20, little late now guys, and you're still not arguing that HCQ should be the first and foremost line of defense against corona, and that that was already clear back in March and because it's beneficial effects far far far outweigh any toxicity or side effects or risks associated with it, sigh, when will they learn? Instead of cover the asses of those not using it as such, including themselves with their "optional" and 'not proven'.] Rather, we should be using multiple drugs/interventions that have synergistic and overlapping biological effects that are safe, cheap and “readily” available. The impact of COVID-19 on middle- and low-income countries will be enormous; these countries will not be able to afford expensive designer molecules. Figure 7. The consequences of “steroid” avoidance”. [Dr. Ban's HCQ protocol avoidance and "horrible murderous care" by doing it wrong, say it right please.] CT scan after 23 days of “supportive care” demonstrating the late fibroproliferative (irreversible) phase of COVID-19 lung disease (Image kindly provide by Dr. Pierre Kory, from NYC).

Source: EVMS_Critical_Care_COVID-19_Protocol.pdf

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
These are the final 2 videos in my playlist, they will make a whole lot more sense in light of the other videos in the playlist, especially concerning what Dr. Ban has to say about "doing the right thing" (as quoted before, including where to find the context, after the first video, Dr.Ban's video series with "case studies" starts, then comes the OAN interview, which contains many useful clues concerning "horrible care", i.e., not doing it right):

If anyone finds my comments too long or too much effort to understand the things I'm referring to (which requires watching the playlist, at least a number of those videos), just remember :

The “understanding heart is one that searches for knowledge”; it is not satisfied with a mere superficial view but seeks to get the full picture. (Pr 15:14) Knowledge must become ‘pleasant to one’s very soul’ if discernment is to safeguard one from perversion and deception.​—Pr 2:10, 11; 18:15; see KNOWLEDGE.
Knowledge and understanding together bring wisdom, which is “the prime thing,” the ability to bring a fund of knowledge and keen understanding to bear on problems with successful results. (Pr 4:7) The person who is rightly motivated seeks understanding, not out of mere curiosity or to exalt himself, but for the very purpose of acting in wisdom; ‘wisdom is before his face.’ (Pr 17:24; see WISDOM.) He is not like those in the apostle Paul’s day who assumed to be teachers of others but were “puffed up with pride, not understanding anything,” unwisely letting themselves become “mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words,” things that produce disunity and a host of bad results.​—1Ti 6:3-5.

top topics

join