It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Man Accused Of Missile Sale Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Syed Mohsin Bukhari, a company director from North London has been charged with conspiring to supply shoulder-fired surface-to-are missiles, AK47 riles and rocket-propelled grenades. The man in question is a 44 year old from Hendon, North London. He has ben in custody since July last year. He will again be in court on the 13th May and has a trial planned for the 3rd of October.

news.bbc.co.uk
The 44-year-old from Hendon, north London, who was arrested in July last year, was remanded in custody after a hearing at the Old Bailey on Monday.

He is due to appear for a plea and directions hearing on 13 May and a trial date is set for 3 October.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

So I wonder what his reasons were for selling these weapons. There is a very dangerous black market out there, and I can imagine it is growing bigger and bigger each day. You can buy anything you want if you look in the right places. Not much information about this report yet but I'll update it as more comes in.

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk

[edit on 14-3-2005 by phixion]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Should the police now not be concentrating on finding out who he's sold these weapons to?!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I can't seem to find anymore information about this on the web, anyone got anything?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Did a quick google search.

Alliance sought

By our correspondent

KARACHI: A negotiation team of the Founders Group met on Saturday and invited the PIAF leadership for talks on future alliance in the Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI). The team, led by Syed Mohsin Bukhari, comprised past presidents of LCCI including Bashir A Baksh and M Ilyas and executive committee members Chaudhry M Zaka Ashraf and Mian Mohammed Usman. The team in its meeting maintained that the invitation for formal talks with PIAF was a ratification of the general body decision taken on Friday. The chief whip of Founders Group in LCCI, Ch Zaka Ashraf, said that the negotiation team was entering into a dialogue with PIAF in the larger interest of the business community and the LCCI. Both Founders Group and PIAF will meet soon to formulate a strategy.

Pakistani International News

...I'd be looking for links to the US military through Afghanistan.

new topics

top topics

join