It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Lightworkers --- The Great Awakening is Satanism in Disguise

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Except one problem, Satan is the liar, the liar And is terrified of Jesus
You can’t even speak his name in sincerity, satan can’t stand just to hear the Messiahs name.
Satan will bow to Jesus, sorry for you

No one (even Jesus) has yet to have blown up Satan. God created this Entity for a reason; It did not create Itself.

No God hasn’t blown up satan?
God created satan yes but, did God make satan choose rebellion?
Free choice and some people choose evil.
God does not control a planet of puppets, does not create evil to do evil for evil sake. Satan chose its own direction, satan wanted power and rebelled

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

“Forgive them for they don’t know what they are doing”?
No I don’t think so, Jesus was talking about those killing Him at His crucifixion, indicating christians were to forgive Christ’s killers as He did with His last few words

Jesus forgives those who ask, even the sins they are unaware of, it’s called grace.
We are all mislead, we all fall,short, we all miss the plank in our own eye.
It’s when we think to highly of ourselves we fall hardest

I rarely comment on this fear mongering site full of disinformation agents anymore. I had to log in to say well done in this thread. May Father God Bless you for standing tall, yet gently Brother.

This is no time for humor and I'm not sure who coined this next sentence. "I can do all things with a verse taken out of context."

I have no denominational affinity due to finding not a single church in my area that honors both scriptures and proper Sabbath and other Holidays. How sad is this? Even our churches are infiltrated heavily by the darkness. Many Jesuits at the pulpits too.

But, WE are the temple and wherever two or more gather...

It’s interesting the OP, they are right, many “New Age” practices exist, are all out in the community, all with a single purpose, a common goal, preach and teach luceferianism. They just don’t know they all serve the same master

Isn’t that funny, I don’t follow a sabbath, I don’t really honour scripture, appreciate its value and its message but honour it, no. I have no denomination or affinity but, as a christian I am called to fellowship, to commune with people like me. And like you, rarely do I fit in, sit in agreeance with those around me
Sabbath, Jesus is my Sabbath, the word, scripture points to Jesus who is The Word.

So yeah, I get it but, we are called to fellowship and love each other even though we are not in tune, we won’t or can’t get perfect, just work on love
Don’t give up on finding a church, persevere, faith, patience, that’s the course

We are not all the same, lucky Jesus is faithful

Blessings
edit on 4-6-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I love and respect you but humbly disagree according to scripture. Go figure.

We are commanded to keep the Holy Sabbath Holy, and I read or feel nothing to negate that. Jesus worked a miracle once on Sabbath, I believe to illustrate God never sleeps or slumbers.

I believe we are to keep Holy Sabbath. Scripture tells me it is Friday at sundown to Saturday at sundown.

I respect your faith and I pray no believer worships in vain. I am not your judge or your burden and I love you the best I can without meeting you in person. I already know you are a fearless and good soul and have witnessed such.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

My last comment in this Luciferian thread. You clearly worship Satan. The Antichrist thrives in you and your false teachings. If you are human, you certainly have a chance at redemption. Or at least, upholding Natural Law. Time is short and uncertain, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

While I disagree on the Sabbath, agree in Christ with you.

Jesus worked, broke the Sabbath because the Sabbath was made for man and man not for the Sabbath.
That and I am a Christian under the Christian covenant not the Mosaic covenant for Jews, my understanding is the Sabbath was given to Moses for the Hebrews to follow. Jesus taught one law, love

I can and will respectfully disagree but I understand what you believe and why.
There are millions of paths to Jesus but only one Jesus

Blessings

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You can’t even speak his name in sincerity, satan can’t stand just to hear the Messiahs name.

No one (even Jesus) has yet to have blown up Satan. God created this Entity for a reason; It did not create Itself.

God does not control a planet of puppets, does not create evil to do evil for evil sake. Satan chose its own direction, satan wanted power and rebelled

Satan had a problem with regular folks claiming to be Gods over their creations. Heaven became a place of privilege. Some thought the human should be told the truth and given the same knowledge *gods* had. It was always a problem of how much when and where to accelerate the humans development. The eye on the top of a pyramid symbolizes this..knowledge is power.
edit on 11-7-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Satan had a problem with regular folks claiming to be Gods over their creations. Heaven became a place of privilege. Some thought the human should be told the truth and given the same knowledge *gods* had. It was always a problem of how much when and where to accelerate the humans development. The eye on the top of a pyramid symbolizes this..knowledge is power.

And you are welcome to your opinion, I have a different opinion.
Humanity was on a learning curve, God would and will reveal all as it is needed

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

From what I've been told God=Satan
And the Supreme Being sits outside watching

Satan is the Demiurge and he hangs around some seedy corners of Saturns North Pole instructing his archons.
The archon shapeshifters toy with us creating fear and forcing us to evolve and grow faster through evolution.
So you're right Satan's AOK cause its just looking to make you the best you can be.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

This argument falls apart when one realizes WE ARE GOD particularized (expressing Itself).

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox

From what I've been told God=Satan
And the Supreme Being sits outside watching
Satan is the Demiurge and he hangs around some seedy corners of Saturns North Pole instructing his archons.
The archon shapeshifters toy with us creating fear and forcing us to evolve and grow faster through evolution.
So you're right Satan's AOK cause its just looking to make you the best you can be.

You are describing the essence of nature. The very nature of 'duality' is to force change. 'Polarization' is entropy/quicksand. Here is the thing to be remembered; for any system to survive it will adopt/be attracted to *positive advantages*, not the negative that will destroy it.
edit on 12-7-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

This argument falls apart when one realizes WE ARE GOD particularized (expressing Itself).

Well do something god like outside of moaning and preaching on the internet

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Yeah of course that is nature's way, stress to improve, if the organism can't react positively to the stressor then it dies off and leaves the most robust and adaptable to continue, nature is the demiurge, the material God is Satan/Saturn. And from what I've learned thus far, the narrative that is life is built on lies, fantasy and opposite truths.

The powers that be may feel justified at the atrocities they conjure as their belief is that they are doing God's work. However as in nature if the stressor is too much then the organism will cease to exist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join