It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlink launch ufo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
youtu.be... Saw this odd light zoom past the starlink module..Knowing its going 17500mph this thing blows right by it..Starts 3 secs after the vid starts
edit on 3-6-2020 by Martinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Martinez

Space debris or a satellite?
edit on 3-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martinez
youtu.be... Saw this odd light zoom past the starlink module..Knowing its going 17500mph this thing blows right by it..Starts 3 secs after the vid starts

Not again.… [facepalm]

How about you find some 14-yr-old Boy Scout with the 'Space Exploration' merit badge to explain motion in a vacuum to you? Stuff coming off a vehicle drifts along with the vehicle. Fluids have leaked, expelled, or dumped will flash-freeze, they have been observed for oh, about, sixty years.

What is it about this prosaic feature of spaceflight operations that you find unable to accept as new-normal?

edit on 3-6-2020 by JimOberg because: elaboration

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Here's a view from the ground, on the first pass across Europe.

www.satobs.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Martinez
I referred to this guide to see if the UFO looked interesting or not. Looked like the object in the lower left, not too interesting:

But if you find any UFOs that look more like the objects on the right, please post them, those would be a lot more interesting.

I was actually more interested to hear what they said about these being the first starlink satellites deployed with sun shields to minimize the interference starlink satellites cause for astronomers. So that's good news/bad news...good because they are doing something to address the astronomer's complaints, but bad because they've launched so many already without the shields. It will be interesting to hear from astronomers on how much the new sunshields help address their concerns.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

www.satobs.org...

Holy Snip Jim! I thought you were dead! Could've swore there was a whole ATS thing on it!

I was just even talking about you tonight! Apparently I have had a Mandela incident, carry on and glad to see you're still above ground!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Also I was really hoping for some during the SpaceX launch of the Dragon Capsule...

Maybe they were busy?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

www.satobs.org...

Holy Snip Jim! I thought you were dead! Could've swore there was a whole ATS thing on it!

I was just even talking about you tonight! Apparently I have had a Mandela incident, carry on and glad to see you're still above ground!

Is it possible you mistook him for Jim Marrs?

He passed a while ago RIP.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: abeverage

www.satobs.org...

Is it possible you mistook him for Jim Marrs?

He passed a while ago RIP.

Yes very possibly as days are a blur lol

top topics

join