It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looter in a $500,000 Rolls Royce?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Maybe these guys in the 500k rolls royce delivered the bricks for the looting to begin.

Looter in a $500,000 Rolls Royce? Producer films men pulling up in luxury cars to ransack Manhattan stores on fifth night of rioting

www.dailymail.co.uk...

An NBC producer filmed men pulling up luxury cars before they appeared to ransack stores in Manhattan during a fifth night of rioting after the killing of George Floyd. Keith Feldman posted a video on Twitter of men getting out of expensive cars, one of which was claimed to be a $500,000 Rolls Royce. They were then seen running through the smashed-in door of a store in Soho - where outlets have been plundered of designer goods in recent days - and emerging with armfuls of products. The thefts took place despite an 8pm curfew which was in place in Manhattan.

First of all, if thats a 500k Rolls Royce... who does it belong to? Anyone think people who can afford 500k cars will go out and loot shops?? If its a 500k Rolls Royce like it says in the news article.

Only very rich people can afford something like that... George Soros funding these rioters?? Is that a 500k Rolls Royce? Is that Justin Beiber looting that store?? I really don't know if that car is worth 500k, so don't flame me if this reporting is false.

In the video, two men in hooded tops and masks are seen getting out of a luxury SUV in front of the Rolls Royce, which has its door open. They then join others who are running into and out of a boarded-up store which has been broken into. The men then re-emerge holding products before getting back into the two cars. The leading SUV is then driven away as the Rolls Royce driver appears to begin following.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Pimpin ain't easy..

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Maybe since they are stealing clothes they also stole the car.

edit on 3-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It’s too bad the other violent terrorists didn’t smash the Rolls Royce up and set it on fire.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Jeep's aint cheap!

But how do you think the Rich stay Rich? They're always stealin'!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Perhaps it was the owner of the upscale store trying to salvage as much inventory as he could before it was stolen.
edit on 3-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Maybe since they are stealing clothes they also stole the car.

I read this morning that a car dealership in Northern California had like 40 luxury cars stolen during riots.
I was wrong, it was 70 cars.... FOX Bangor
edit on b000000302020-06-03T12:31:29-05:0012America/ChicagoWed, 03 Jun 2020 12:31:29 -05001200000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It just goes to show the hard life of being oppressed in Trump's America.

Seriously, though, I wouldn't be surprised if it does belong to them. If I had to guess, I'd say there are tons of little rich spoiled brats among these rioters causing all kinds of problems.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Some of the luxury vehicles aren't too expensive. Just for sh!ts and giggles, the wife and I went to a local luxury car dealer. They had a few Bentley SUV 's for around $80k...not too bad considering most new American SUV's loaded are about that much.

new topics

top topics

join