It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Lethal Force by Authorities Stop Riots and Murder Epidemics.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: carewemust

Trump doesn’t drink...so ice cream social?

Donald Trump and George Soros could meet at a swing-state Dairy Queen. Good idea!

"Sundae Summit"

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I know just the one. Stopped there to use the restroom while the manager was cleaning it. Must have been really short staffed because he was behind the counter ready to work without washing his hands upon leaving the restroom nor behind the counter since he followed me out.

Yes I left without ordering anything. And it should be noted that Dairy Queen’s Headquarters is in a suburb of Minneapolis...
edit on 31-5-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: tanstaafl
Which ring leaders through the ones in power or the ones rioting on the streets?

That would need to be a two-way street i imagine.

Of course. I said 'investigations'.

You start with the ones on the street, and work your way up to get to the politicians and NGO leaders. And yes, absolutely, go all the way. I imagine there are some federal Representatives and Senators that should go down too.

And yes, maybe even all the way to one certain 'community organizer' who made it all the way to the highest elected position in the land.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It's tragic as well because these people are essentially crapping on their own doorsteps and are the ones that will have to live with the destruction wrought.

Thing is, when peacefully protest yield very little if any results, people are apt to take crazy and vengeance to the next level.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You have a people who have been told to be patient in the face of murder by cop for 50 years.

It seems that was long enough.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Police committing premeditated extrajudicial killings aka modern-day lynchings in broad daylight certainly seems to have tipped the apple cart somewhat.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Police committing premeditated extrajudicial killings aka modern-day lynchings in broad daylight certainly seems to have tipped the apple cart somewhat.

You mean those good patriotic cops that were telling folks last week they couldn’t go to church?

Those ones?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Well, public gatherings in large spaces right now without social distancing is quite frankly silly, attending of church might not be the best idea.

Then again i think mobbing and rioting constitute a breach of a bit more than just lockdown orders for the good of people's own health.

The thing with good cops is that one bad apple spoils the bunch, and there are quite a few bad apples in that bunch.

edit on 31-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Well, public gatherings in large spaces right now without social distancing is quite frankly silly, attending of church might not be the best idea.

Then again i think mobbing and rioting constitute a breach of a bit more than just lockdown orders for the good of people's own health.

The thing with good cops is that one bad apple spoils the bunch, and there are quite a few bad apples in that bunch.

Yes. I’m aware it’s an ad absurdum argument.

Good cop, bad cop ... isn’t that the name of an interrogation technique ?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

There's State Police, National Guard, FBI, ATF, US Marshals...etc for that. You use the correct tool for the job.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It's tragic as well because these people are essentially crapping on their own doorsteps and are the ones that will have to live with the destruction wrought.

Nope... you're forgetting that the real instigators are almost always not locals. Some, maybe, but most, definitely not. And the ones who are local don't care, because they aren't normal people, they are unhinged radical leftist-activists.

Thing is, when peacefully protest yield very little if any results, people are apt to take crazy and vengeance to the next level.

No results? The guy in question was arrested before the violence even started. He is charged with murder.

No, this has nothing whatsoever to do with what happened, it is only an excuse to engage in violence.

Hopefully Trump designates the known organizations - like Antifa (and maybe BLM) - as Terrorist organizations, and sends a warning to all others who may be actively or thinking about engaging in this crap.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I think its quite obvious the murder and execution of George Floyd tipped the scales.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I think its quite obvious the murder and execution of George Floyd tipped the scales.

Is it time to send in General Milley?

twitter.com...

Is Antifa officially a TERRORIST organization yet?

Or is it still under discussion.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You have a people who have been told to be patient in the face of murder by cop for 50 years.

It seems that was long enough.

And we've been told to ignore the drastically higher percentage of them killing each other in favor of propping up the easily popped "whites & cops kill us more than we do" claim.

It isn't flying anymore. People are scrutinizing and calling bulls#, and rightfully so.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Its tragic put it that way, but crap like this has been on the boil in your nation regarding the treatment of people of colour by Police for quite some time.

Sending the military in may start a race or even civil war.

You could always just give them the Police officer and see if that calms them down somewhat, but they will probably just smell the fear and carry on regardless.

Hell of a predicament, good luck, i hope peace prevails without the loss of too much life.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

THIS twitter.com... is necessary?

Retired Police Captain laying on a St Louis sidewalk bleeding out, with with bystanders filming him dying, after being shot by a George Floyd supporter.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Retired Police Captain laying on a St Louis sidewalk bleeding out, with with bystanders filming him dying, after being shot by a George Floyd supporter.

Who suggest that necessary?, very sad/f'd up. He was killed by a POS looter, not a protester. Looting and rioting is not protesting.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Who suggest that necessary?, very sad/f'd up. He was killed by a POS looter, not a protester. Looting and rioting is not protesting.

As we can see though those lines are being blurred. Trump has an opportunity here to lead and unite the people, I doubt he will though.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I was responding to Andy06Shake.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

As we can see though those lines are being blurred. Trump has an opportunity here to lead and unite the people, I doubt he will though.

I really dislike him, but would be happy and give him credit..if he could. Like you, I have my doubts..he just does not have that skill, or feel.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join