It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3...2...1...Ignition!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yesterday the wife says she and the neighbor friend are going to the garden place (it's this elaborate Japanese garden center). She asks if I wanted anything. After thinking about it for a minute, yeah, there was something I wanted. I told her to take a look-see if they had any really HOT pepper plants there. Told her not hot like Habenero, but REALLY HOT, like MOLTEN LAVA HOT! Says she'll look.

When she comes back I ask if she found anything. She pops the hatch on the car, and she's picked up (4) Ghost Pepper plants, and...(3) Trinidad Scorpion plants!!! Plus she picked up some other 'Sarnia' or something like that pepper plants. HOLY COW!! Trinidad Scorpions??? Ghost Peppers??? She got HOT alright! I was GEEKED!

So I got all the pepper plants planted yesterday. Yippee!! We gonna' have some HOT peppers this year!!! OOOOOOOH WEEEE!!!

Here's a guy who though he could tackle a Ghost pepper and accidentally ate a Trinidad Scorpion instead...

ETA - Oops! I put this in the wrong forum! Meant to put it in Food.
edit on 5/24/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This will hurt a lot.

In the mouth, in the stomach, getting rid of it...

...and in the eyes of the ones that work the sewer system.

Love me some hot peppers but it has to be endurable once I ate them.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I usually buy some of the super hot chili peppers at a place here, they have a real lot of flavor, one small pepper can flavor a big pot of soup really well.

We were at the fruit stand yesterday, I bought twenty four cucumbers, three types of tomato plants, and some hot peppers. Spent nine and a half bucks there. I cannot eat many tomatoes, but love them, especially the cherry tomatoes picked ripe off of the plant. I got six cherries, one three pack of rainbow and one sweet one hundred three pack.

Just three hot chilies this time, I am not going to be giving my son in law much this year, he is guatamalan, my daughter can grow her own instead of spending their money on expensive flowers. They are never going to learn if I keep giving them food from my garden, they should grow their own stuff instead of prestigious flowers.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Ummm...wow...and your going to eat them...?

The hottest pepper I’ve ever eaten was a really small red/green pepper that looked in shape like a jalapeño....but only about an inch long...

A friend in boot camp who was from Guatemala...had his wife send him some...he was eating them like they were candy...so he passes them around...and I had to try one...big mistake...

I love cayenne...and jalapeños...especially roasted...and the stuffed with hot Italian sausage Hungarian half-hots...mmm...mmm...but I’ve never tried anything hotter...even habanero...

I’m sure those ones you planted would make me bleed out of various orifices...

...respect for your digestive tract man...

YouSir

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You, soon.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

My dad had a pepper garden and he had some habanero, and some other stuff, well they got cross pollinated and he thought that he was just eating a regular bell pepper and he said that it was 10 times hotter than the habanero
Don't know how it happened but it did and after that he took test bites before just chomping into any of them from that garden.

top topics

join