It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sid Meier's Civilization VI is Free on Epic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
They could offer every game for free.

GFYS Epic games.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I loved the scenarios in CIV 3. Winning as Napolean was HARD.

I wish the vassalage system of Civ 4 would've been kept around. My main problem is that I excel at the early game, and can generally overrun my continent at an unacceptably early point. I would love to envassalate, and then have to put down their revolts when I become heavy-handed with them.

Right now the best I got is sacking all their major cities and capital, leaving one city. When I am one turn away from capture, I reduce it to 1 hp with archers, kill as many units of theirs in that turn as possible (very difficult to set up) and then force a peace. I then gift them back their empire for all their gold and stupid gpt.

My best was a three-turn operation where I was in 3 seperate conquest as the Mongols. In those three turns, I went from having 26 cities to a balanced 12, and netted 1,800 gold and >50 gpt. Gotta love the Mali. Most of his cities were unworkable w/o his bonus, and that boy is always right. Ripe for the picking.

I'm on a self-imposed moratorium of Civ 6 until the new DLC comes out. Got burned out spending two whole days reloading maps to get a Poland game that was worth playing. Never got one.

<< 1   >>

join