It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified EC Confirms Obama Admin Spying on Trump Campaign was Politically Motivated.

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 21 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thursday, May 21, 2020

Several hours ago, thanks to JUDICIAL WATCH, the Department of Justice/FBI declassified the "Electronic Communication" document. The "EC" was used as the basis for the Obama Administration to SPY on the Trump presidential campaign, and everyone associated with the campaign.

The spy operation was called "Crossfire Hurricane"...which ultimately led to the Bob Mueller special counsel investigation that lasted 2 years, and cost U.S. taxpayers over $30 million.

Judicial Watch Lawsuit Forces Declassification and Release of “Electronic Communication” Used to Launch Obama Administration’s Spy Operation on President Trump’s 2016 Campaign

(Washington, DC) Judicial Watch announced today that it received the “electronic communication” (EC) that officially launched the counterintelligence investigation, termed “Crossfire Hurricane,” of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

The document, which was written by former FBI official Peter Strzok and was obtained as the result of a Judicial Watch FOIA lawsuit against the FBI and DOJ for: “The Electronic Communication that initiated the counterintelligence investigation of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.” (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:19-cv-02743)).
Source: www.judicialwatch.org...

The below analysis indicates the FBI needed an official reason to carry out orders from above, so they conjured up very weak excuses to spy on Trump campaign officials, and made them the cornerstone of the Electronic Communications document.

The “EC” or electronic communication that started the July 31st counterintelligence operation was one of the original declassification requests from Devin Nunes original bucket list in 2018.

Before today, the EC was presumed to be a CIA communication to the FBI detailing the need for a counterintelligence investigation; however, the EC is originated by FBI Agent Peter Strzok and centers around George Papadopoulos.

This means Crossfire Hurricane, the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign, was predicated based on gossip, innuendo, and rumors related to George Papadopoulos.

The information was relayed to the FBI by Australian Diplomat Alexander Downer.
Analysis Continues at: theconservativetreehouse.com...< br />

I have the feeling that DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz might be soon out of a job....joining the last 3 terminated by President Trump for not doing their jobs properly.

In every report he issues, Horowitz details how the FBI made numerous "errors", and used "bad judgement" in their investigation of Candidate and President Trump. Yet he always concludes in his report summary that those errors, and bad judgements, were not politically motivated.

But with each new revelation about Crossfire Hurricane, and spinoff investigations, like Crossfire Razor, where General Michael Flynn was investigated, it becomes more evident that Politics was the primary motivation.

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

well. once again we see alexander bloody downer's name in red
a devout globalist a clinton supporter and an utter affront to the memory of his grand father.
one of the gentlemen that helped frame the Australian constitution.
hope you blokes end up having his guts for garters.

edit on 21-5-2020 by pronto because: forgot. he sits down every time he goes to the head

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

What that's outrageous, politicians using politics to motivate their policies....

#nofrickingwayman

+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Team dodgy were sooo complacent, by the time 2015 came around, they thought they had the oval office for the next 50 years and were conducting themselves with utter contempt for the law and in a manner akin to the mafia.....allll the way up to and beyond Nov 2016.........scum.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What that's outrageous, politicians using politics to motivate their policies....

#nofrickingwayman

steady mate. i know it comes as a shock. pigs bloody a--e. lol
sit down have a beer or three and watch an old episode of have gun will travel
(bloke always got even)
cheers bloke

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

#nofrickingwayman

Well that's true as. But spying to manipulate an election and re-enforce the spy's policies? I think the amount of dollars spent on inquiries, investigations, legal attorneys etc is an industry in itself. Keeps people in high paid jobs. And when nothing comes of it, then sue their hide. Enough cash generated to support NZ.

Kinda like the banking royal commission which delivered findings. 50 million is not enough of banking clients money and shares for a CEO to retire on.

OK, I digress. Just making the distinction that all these spying investigations are not necessary. Just a waste the taxpayers money, because, they have no result. When the money pool starts getting to the bottom of the barrel, let's start another spy scandal.

When someone at the top, goes to jail and is not suicided, then perhaps we'll all sigh and say 'justice' at last but at what cost.

My fractured thoughts.

Bally

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Subterfuge is the name if the game, once involved in politics it's not about what you do to create positive change for the people it's about how to make the other guy look worse than you do.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Real shocking you're here deflecting and making excuses... Okay, not really.

Being on the side of tyranny and corruption is not good for your karma.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Real shocking you're here deflecting and making excuses... Okay, not really.

Being on the side of tyranny and corruption is not good for your karma.

That's really a bizarre observation considering what I actually posted.

I don't suppose you can articulate based on my post why you believe I'm making excuses and for whom ?

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This is blatantly criminal.

I would love to see justice done for once to the elite scumbags.

top topics

join