It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I often wonder why they keep us around.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

They keep us around because we are much larger than them. MUCH.

We save them a great deal of energy when it comes to doing things.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
"Would we, if we could, educate and sophisticate pigs, geese, cattle?

Would it be wise to establish diplomatic relation with the hen that now functions, satisfied with mere sense of achievement by way of compensation?

I think we're property.

I should say we belong to something:

That once upon a time, this earth was No-man's Land, that other worlds explored and colonized here, and fought among themselves for possession, but that now it's owned by something:

That something owns this earth -- all others warned off."

Charles Fort, Book of the Damned

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
"Would we, if we could, educate and sophisticate pigs, geese, cattle?

Would it be wise to establish diplomatic relation with the hen that now functions, satisfied with mere sense of achievement by way of compensation?

I think we're property.

I should say we belong to something:

That once upon a time, this earth was No-man's Land, that other worlds explored and colonized here, and fought among themselves for possession, but that now it's owned by something:

That something owns this earth -- all others warned off."

Charles Fort, Book of the Damned

I think your right or there abouts its the most logical explanation .

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thank you for your contribution it is quite informative .

I've read some of these theories here and there .

I think more over that the Grays are not an Alien Spiecies unto themselves , but they are Surrogates for another spiecies who perhaps is to busy or unable to visit Earth themselves so they send these Gray automatons or they are remotely operateing them .

This could explain why some of the Grays seem benevolent and others more demonic it depends on who is operating them.
edit on 20-5-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Not me, Charles Fort said it in 1919.

If you're not familiar with him, his name is where we get the word "Fortean" from.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Not me, Charles Fort said it in 1919.

If you're not familiar with him, his name is where we get the word "Fortean" from.

Some one wrote this in 1919 ...Oh my I'm ordering this book right now.

Mr.Charles Fort is a pioneer perhaps even a Prophit.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

It's also available onilne ...

Project Gutenburg

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I just ordered it , Ill wait for the book I cant read that much on a computer screen thats migraine city .

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Gryphon66

I just ordered it , Ill wait for the book I cant read that much on a computer screen thats migraine city .

Ah. Gotcha.

Hope you enjoy it. Just remember that he wrote it in a time in which "outer space" was not really understood, much less galactic scales.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I truly believe that the interstellar faring dwellers that occasionally visit our planet...have enough chutzpah to call themselves spacelords of some kind. And of course...I consider them as such, and will treat them with utter respect an kindness that these space cowboys so well deserve.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Entertainment , I'd imagine we're a fascinating species to observe and possibly a fine example of what not to do if you want to survive into the future.

I guess they're waiting for our climactic finish.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Entertainment , I'd imagine we're a fascinating species to observe and possibly a fine example of what not to do if you want to survive into the future.

I guess they're waiting for our climactic finish.

That does seem to be the themed consensus of most replys in this topic .

Honestly though I find that train of thought to be a little despotic if you will , It is possible of course that we are just pawns or entertainment . And its also possible that we are apart of the symbiotic system that is the conscious intelligence through out the cosmos , we deserve a chance at life just like any other intelligent species perhaps our imminent destruction would be detrimental to the balance of life in the Galaxy.

After all we are not sure that life is really all that common, no one know's for sure we are in the end simply grasping at straws.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
We're inconsequential and not even worth the energy to destroy.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Greys, Nordics, Reprillians, etc....

There arent any "races" I dont think. They put on different faces to give you the illusion of choice and to get you to believe that the universe is teeming with life. The term outer space is relatively new.. in the 1800's. If you look back at the terms used and descriptions it is the heavens.. the void.. the expanse. Youre basically told how to think about space these days which is in great contrast to what ancients knew. Youre also told how to think of the constellations and the stories that go with them. Youre told how to interpret the astronomy and astrology of Mesopotamia and Sumeria... and every other ancient civilization.
Youre told we were stupid monkeys that needed alien intervention in order to evolve.. and Im of the mind that we began brilliant. Like most things.. they dont evolve.. they devolve. That aliens or whatever didnt need to assist the Sumerians or Egyptians or Indians.. that humans were so much more in the past than we are today. Give us a few more generations and we will be the mythical creatures throwing spears at the ancient satellite.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Well said, I personally am of the opinion that there were far more advanced civilization on the earth in the past, something happened to them perhaps they died out or perhaps they were wiped out, natural or even malignant forces may be behind these event's - or indeed all of these reason's since there may have been many such civilization's, the claim there is no evidence of such is actually wrong in my opinion but what do I know I am not an archaeologist.
sciencevibe.com...

All over the world even on land.
This lady is intelligent but she has her own interpretations - still some great work on her part and worth watching - even if you have to make your own interpretation at time's - still you may find yourself in agreement with her on many point's.

I think it is fully relevant because it suggests a previous advanced epoch - or many of them.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
To Terraforming a planet so we aliens can live on it.
first grow lots of plants on it.
then animals. get the most intelligent to do the hardes part.
get them to make the atmosphere in to a perfect gas for us (aliens) to breath.
and then they just kill them self's off!
all we do is watch them.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Greys, Nordics, Reprillians, etc....

There arent any "races" I dont think. They put on different faces to give you the illusion of choice and to get you to believe that the universe is teeming with life. The term outer space is relatively new.. in the 1800's. If you look back at the terms used and descriptions it is the heavens.. the void.. the expanse. Youre basically told how to think about space these days which is in great contrast to what ancients knew. Youre also told how to think of the constellations and the stories that go with them. Youre told how to interpret the astronomy and astrology of Mesopotamia and Sumeria... and every other ancient civilization.
Youre told we were stupid monkeys that needed alien intervention in order to evolve.. and Im of the mind that we began brilliant. Like most things.. they dont evolve.. they devolve. That aliens or whatever didnt need to assist the Sumerians or Egyptians or Indians.. that humans were so much more in the past than we are today. Give us a few more generations and we will be the mythical creatures throwing spears at the ancient satellite.

So your suggesting there is only one maybe two spiecies of Aliens posing as many ?

Or are you suggesting there simply something else e.g inter-dimensional beings , Angels , or something along those lines posing as Aliens ?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think their capacity for war far exceeds ours, an if they didnt manage to wipe themselves out beforehand. I'm sure they will be very technological mature about it.

And if there was some super outer space Lord, it would make him the monster ether way.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
I think their capacity for war far exceeds ours, an if they didnt manage to wipe themselves out beforehand. I'm sure they will be very technological mature about it.

And if there was some super outer space Lord, it would make him the monster ether way.

Thats an interesting theory it got me to thinking.

Take life on Earth it evolved over time into many different spiecies and Consciousness spread itself through many many Individual humans over the span of our existance all of us living together on the same planet in seperate bodies leading seperate lives, but we are all essentially identical save some minor genetic differences.

So perhaps somewhere in the Universe lifes consciousness decided to take a differnt path or Form if you will and instead of occupying many different individual beings on a planet making up a cohesive society . The planets Consciousness decided to form a single all powerful sentient being instead of spreading through many different beings.

This could explain God or Gods from a certain point of view.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Reminds me of Evagelion where humans are the Lilin, and the Angel's were just OP, singular lifeforms. As for planetary or a collective consciousness wouldnt know if worlds could collide there, but maybe in some infintasmil way, it all connected to some source or other.

It is our flaws that make us unique, different, an in some ways complement one another. Perfection cant exist in a temporary or ever changing, universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join