It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Reason Why the Covid Numbers are Unreliable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
A friend of mine visiting her dentist was told that healthcare providers are actually incentivized to label deaths as covid-related because they get more money from the government if they do. So again, if a person is old and has some nearly terminal condition and they happen to test positive for the coronavirus (or even if they don't), the death is listed as due to the coronavirus and not the underlying factor.

Incentivizing bad data. Yeah, that seems about right.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Sorry but this has been covered a few times already here.

2nd

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Sorry but this has been covered a few times already here.

Well, that's the Internet for you. Nothing new or original. Just rehash. And I'm sure not going to spend my entire day reading the panic news to learn all the ridiculous ins and outs. *shrug*

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
We are stuck with whatever numbers they give us. They are stuck with people no longer tolerating their inflated numbers. We're going back to work. They can report whatever BS they want.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

If Covid killed them then they died from Covid , the underlying condition was a contributory factor because it made them susceptible.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If Covid killed them then they died from Covid , the underlying condition was a contributory factor because it made them susceptible.

Like a car crash, but they tested positive is listed as an official "Covid-19 death" on the death certificate? I know people in the healthcare field that ARE getting pressured to do just that, regardless of the reason since the hospital system has been eviscerated by furloughs and layoffs. With the massive reduction in elective procedures, this is the best revenue stream right now for hospitals to stay open.

Catch-22, poison the data or close down.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

the death is listed as due to the coronavirus and not the underlying factor.

Not exactly correct. And a very common bit of disinformation. It's not that simple.

If the deceased has tested positive for coronavirus there will be a notation of that, for obvious reasons. As will any other conditions, chronic or otherwise.

In some cases, survival from COVID–19 can be complicated by pre-existing chronic conditions, especially those that result in diminished lung capacity, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or asthma. These medical conditions do not cause COVID–19, but can increase the risk of contracting a respiratory infection and death, so these conditions should be reported in Part II and not in Part I.
www.cdc.gov...

If the patient was in the terminal stages of another disease, it would that which would be listed as the cause of death.

If someone who had tested positive for coronavirus were to die in a car wreck, trauma would be the cause of death and the positive test would be noted.
edit on 5/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Like a car crash, but they tested positive is listed as an official "Covid-19 death" on the death certificate?
I suppose you have some evidence of this occuring?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Like a car crash, but they tested positive is listed as an official "Covid-19 death" on the death certificate?
I suppose you have some evidence of this occuring?

My personal experience and stories are "hush hush" for obvious reasons (i.e. lawsuits!). But, are you asking in addition to Dr. Birx openly stating as such in an interview?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Really. Brix said that someone who dies in a car crash will have COVID listed as the cause of death no matter what?

I would like to see that interview. Please.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Looks like 🅾The.COVID19.Caper🅾 is politicized and monetized !!! ❗️

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I have been looking in to this a little.

The more covid-19 deaths you have the more federal aid money you can request to fight covid-19. That is a simple concept. The more cases you have - the more money you get. It requires no mental gymnastics to think people will try to take advantage of that. Its no coincidence that blue states with enormous budget shortfalls are reporting the highest number of cases.

On the other hand some deaths, such as heart attacks for example, might be due to covid-19. The harder your pulmonary system has to work the more likely it is to suffer a breakdown. A person who died of a heart attack might have lived in the absence of covid-19.

I feel confident saying there are at least a few cases out there where someone died and postmortem examination revealed the presence of covid-19 antibodies which was ultimately listed as the cause of death. What I do not feel confident saying is this is a pervasive problem. Not without more evidence anyway. I suspect it may be pervasive, but I cant say that without proof.

join