It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One In 20 Covid Patients Experience Long-Term On-Off Symptoms For Months

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
More fear mongering BS.

I suppose some people get scared when others search for answers, but I honestly doubt those discussions were written to scare anyone.
I stay off threads that scare me so no one who's not afraid can talk about their research, ideas, thoughts and feeling about those things comfortably with others calling them names..
Don't want this either

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Serdgiam

I lost my sense of smell and taste years ago and at this point that is just between you and I! Also had lung issues because of vaping, but again, that's just between you and I!

So I understand where you are coming from.

Here here brother. Don't tell the wife!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
More fear mongering BS.

They say Covid19 can make your eyes red and stay sick a long time. Maybe they plan on everyone looking like this when they are done!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: infolurker

The article was missing a key word — Hypochondriacs

It was missing 2 words....Pleomorphic Bacteria.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Please see excerpt below, written by research clinician who is seriously challenging the C19 official story.

...it is both “possible and concerning” that unrecognized thromboembolic events are responsible for situations where COVID-19 patients appear to be recovering and then decline rapidly and die.
Symptoms Covid19: cough, shortness of breath, high temp

Symptoms pulmonary embolism: cough, shortness of breath, high temp

Risk factors Covid19: increasing age, male sex, obesity, co-morbidity

Risk factors pulmonary embolism: increasing age, male sex, obesity, co-morbidity

Lab Covid19: abnormal inflammation parameters, increased clotting parameters

Lab pulmonary embolism: abnormal inflammation parameters, increased clotting parameters

Treatment Covid19: ventilation

Treatment pulmonary embolism: anticoagulation

Bonus: You know what is also a seasonal (winter) disease just like flu and Covid19? Pulmonary embolism!
off-guardian.org...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I'm operating under the admittedly fanciful "theory" that Covid19 is an ELE that first targets the economic output of rival nations before cycling through various physical and mental illnesses designed to destroy or otherwise discredit a medical response before settling into sterility.

It's probably not but it makes a casual read of "the news" a helluva lot more fun.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I love you guys, and I love this site,

But what the hell are we going to do, when there's an even greater threat?!?!

Deny it, and say it's also a "ploy to take our (insert variable here)?"

Why can't you all be right?

Why can't this be both an actual issue, AND a means to utilize an event to inject more controls.

---

In some cases, is the hysteria here, kinda playing into the hands of controllers?

edit on 17-5-2020 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Please do explain more!

I assume that as an ELE in this context, a typical virus would only be a small part.. So what is "it?" Something brought on by Comet Atlas?

While I dig the delightfully absurd, on a serious note.. I find the whole "its a virus that does everything, to everyone, everywhere, all the time and forevermore! It has ALL the symptoms! It does ALL the things! Now come get your vaccines!" to be rather delightfully absurd itself.

I think the only reason folks buy into it so completely is addiction to extreme emotions (fear in this case). Actually, I thought my own issues were just.. my health being my health. But, Im hearing more and more similar stuff in the same time frame. Sometimes with relation to "typical" symptoms from The Virus, but certainly not always.

In "reality," I suspect most of it is a coverup for the damage many major industries have done, and continue to do, to the general population. From general air pollution to cell phones/wifi/etc. to the health system, these organizations and industries have long been at the forefront of "fighting" the very problems they create. Doing so fits in perfectly with Agenda 21, perhaps from the start, so they all pooled their resources and just waited for all the pieces to add up over the years. With a little urging here and there, to make sure that point was reached in the time frame "they" desired.

So much has been focused on 2021 for so long that I struggle to see it as a coincidence.
edit on 17-5-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I find the whole "its a virus that does everything, to everyone, everywhere, all the time and forevermore! It has ALL the symptoms! It does ALL the things! Now come get your vaccines!" to be rather delightfully absurd itself.

Me too. It's all very mad hatter, IMO.

That said, I think you may have stumbled upon something when you said

In "reality," I suspect most of it is a coverup for the damage many major industries have done, and continue to do, to the general population.

Now that's a fun point because it covers both the absurd and the utilitarian angle at the same time from different directions. I like it and it makes as much sense as any other theory for the "why" (assuming their *is* or *was* a why in the first place).

As to the why you eluded to at the top of the reply I can only point out that from a certain (admittedly, neutral evil) perspective the infection appears to (mostly) target populations the jet set tattooed millionaire, "boyfriend country" elite would love to see less of. Old people, poor people, etc.

Of course, I'm being dramatic for a reason, but a world filled with less resource drains and more young, beautiful and stupid cattle to lord over looks and sounds like so much of the programming we see in every movie, tv show, book, song and "news" broadcast, ever, so there is a certain symmetry to it.
edit on 17-5-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Never let a disaster go to waste.

We must control this virus by distancing.

We must not forget that tptb will attempt to exploit that to their own ends; both the deep state and your boss who wants more for less.

edit on 17-5-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

"Mad Hatter." Thats just perfect!

I actually decided to refresh my memory on him a bit.. And theres some interesting stuff here. For one, Carroll apparently only ever called him "The Hatter."

We also have The Mad Hatter villian in DC comics who "is portrayed as a brilliant neurotechnician with considerable knowledge in how to dominate and control the human mind."

I figured it was at least a little apropos to look into the rabbit hole

It does seem to target certain demographics though.. Now, those demographics tend to be the hardest hit by any pathogen, but.. there are some real questionable decisions and information. Like, the topic of nursing homes in general. Actually, if we take the numbers from nursing homes out of the stats, things look a lot different.

Same thing with certain regions. We take NYC out of the US stats, and things look very different. We take the Northern region out of Italy, and.. well, you get the idea.

In the Mad Hatter narrative, its simply insinuated that this is caused by a super duper version of The Virus that is somehow regionally locked and "changes" once it spreads out of said region.

I would think that other explanations are a bit more.. reasonable. Such as pollution levels, EMFs, and certain flu vaccines. On their own, perhaps not an issue to the general population, but together with a novel virus in the picture.. That might be a different story. We even have people like Fauci directly talking about stimulating immune systems with vaccines, when it appears that cytokine storms are a serious problem. But, as long as "cytokine storms" remain outside the narrative, and people remain ignorant of the fact that stimulating the immune system can be Very Bad, the connection just wont be made.

Kinda tangential, but directly to the point now: Im certainly disabled, and I dont think I would ever be considered a DoublePlusGood citizen. Perhaps in this "targeted virus" scenario, things like severity and mortality are somehow affected by the presence (or lack thereof) of specific inculcated neurological pathways. Whether or not this is possible.. A lot of people have absolutely been conditioned to behave and react exactly the same way. The ideas, beliefs, and perspectives themselves may vary, but not the behavioral response to stimuli (like the news, social media, etc.).

I mean.. a lot of the time when talking with people both on the interwebs and "real life," it sure feels like I might as well be talking to my TV. If a pathogen could be made that targets that (or lack of it), there would certainly seem to be the foundation for it.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Think of the exhaustive dialog some espionage movies can have, and how that could be exactly whats going on here.

Even better, it's akin to UFO info throughout the years.

Maze like psyops, so you don't even know the which way was up, unless you always assume you're being fed BS, and follow your nose. When it aligns, then you have a baseline of matching, otherwise, continue type.

That's what I see, I mean, there is always the chance many are just that incompetent, but that's an even better outcome, to highlight how ridiculous it is to not think for yourself and stop following a leader, we're a land of the free, not coerced.

The 2 party system, isn't an argument to win or paintball match to triumph, it's a damn decision about laws and regulations of the logistics of our country... - That's the real distraction here!, our government, acting like a bunch of toddlers, and enticing the public in on it all -
edit on 17-5-2020 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The rabbit hole! I love it!

We also have The Mad Hatter villian in DC comics who "is portrayed as a brilliant neurotechnician with considerable knowledge in how to dominate and control the human mind."

A topic for a later thread perhaps but I absolutely agree that human mind control fits in with the reaction to this at the very least.

I would think that other explanations are a bit more.. reasonable. Such as pollution levels, EMFs, and certain flu vaccines. On their own, perhaps not an issue to the general population, but together with a novel virus in the picture...

Yep, and environmental triggers/mitigating factors were a big part of the conversation in early February. Now? Not so much. I wonder why?

We even have people like Fauci directly talking about stimulating immune systems with vaccines, when it appears that cytokine storms are a serious problem. But, as long as "cytokine storms" remain outside the narrative, and people remain ignorant of the fact that stimulating the immune system can be Very Bad, the connection just wont be made.

This guy speaks to that directly in a delightfully short and to the point video, so I'll link it here:

A lot of people have absolutely been conditioned to behave and react exactly the same way. The ideas, beliefs, and perspectives themselves may vary, but not the behavioral response to stimuli (like the news, social media, etc.).

Obviously, I believe the conditioned and oddly less-than-human reaction to stimuli is part of the theory of media in general. If I write a song about heartbreak, I want the listener to relate it to their own experience and share my sadness in some brief way. I don't believe movies or TV work any differently and in fact, I would argue that the programming aspect of mass media creation has been a popular area of study into human mind-control since the first broadsheets and newspapers were printed hundreds of years ago.

It's about maximizing returns, obviously, but I think our governments forays into mind control tech during the cold war bled through and informed media creation thereafter. It's not out in the open, but...

Hell, we studied eye-tracking technology for online news article reading extensively at uni. The possibilities are endless and the returns are enormous. Especially the social control returns.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
People talk about emotions. Denial of this as a real problem is emotional-based as much as anything else.

This OP tells us a certain fact: we don't or the Medical establishment doesn't know a lot about CIVID 19.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Virus researchers uncover new evidence implying COVID-19 was created in a lab
www.lifesitenews.com... campaign=8bedc33966-Covid-lab-email-4-16-2020&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_12387f0e3e-8bedc33966-405944361
edit on 18-5-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
EXCLUSIVE: Virus researchers uncover new evidence implying COVID-19 was created in a lab
www.lifesitenews.com... campaign=8bedc33966-Covid-lab-email-4-16-2020&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_12387f0e3e-8bedc33966-405944361

Nope.Yes.But not this way for these reasons.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join