It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good news regarding my husband and COVID-19

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I'm so glad! I was thinking about you a couple days ago.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I hope you can see your granddaughter and her new baby. If not, maybe a video chat? I know it’s not the same, but better than nothing.

I totally understand not wanting to go to the hospital for anything. But I hope if anything is real bad, you do. These are horrible times, when we all think if something happens, we don’t want to risk going to the hospital. But I feel the same way.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Yeah, I was rude and nasty to you too and apologize. Politics divides us. I had to come to the realization that I’m mean and rude when I talk politics. That is not normally who I am. It’s best for me to stay out of it. We should focus on what we have in common, not what divides us. But we all are human in the end.

Thank you.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: rickymouse

I hope you can see your granddaughter and her new baby. If not, maybe a video chat? I know it’s not the same, but better than nothing.

I totally understand not wanting to go to the hospital for anything. But I hope if anything is real bad, you do. These are horrible times, when we all think if something happens, we don’t want to risk going to the hospital. But I feel the same way.

I have no problem going to the hospital if I knew my family could come and see me. I really am not scared of this virus myself, I have researched a real lot about this, and mostly the actual medical science papers, not the crap being spread out to us by those who gain prestige or money from promoting fear. Yes, it is dangerous for some who are on certain meds or who are very old with a failing immune system, but for the rest of us it is more like the flu or a bad cold. I have had the flu once when I was on meds, but I also had severe flu like symptoms that were really bad from taking vaccines twice. So I do not really want to get sick either. Injecting that vaccine into my body triggered severe flu like symptoms, never do that again. I also probably will not get the vaccine for covid because I might have a severe reaction like I do to some vaccinations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join