It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess I'll post this again

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
You seem to claim expert status on a country you don't even live in. I try to avoid doing this, and arguably if anyone should claim to know America and not be American it's a Canadian and not a Japanese...

a reply to: musicismagic

Hi ATS members
I've been on the sideline for a bit and haven't posted much. You see all that I've been posting since around Feb 4 on my "street talk" is been real for many people here. I even mentioned about once tested positive and later negative, well, as I mentioned in them talks, that doesn't mean you are scott free, and as you know, the ST I posted was right.

I've laid off of posting here mainly because the corona virus for many around the world is not in their hip pocket. The fact of it is, its the opposite.

OK, for those that have been following me, first, thank you. For those that have posted my threads were a bit heavy, show me which ones that have not materialized and I will accept my wrong doing in posting such ST. I know one thing that I posted about thermal cameras on the task force of catching people with a temperature hasn't been wildly accepted other then in China, but you got to understand the business side of this. Its about money and profit and political connections on who gets the exclusive rights to sell it in your country. Don't like what I'm saying... Follow my post that states which company in China has developed them cameras.

Anyway, this is my street talk for people in certain countries (not all countries )
1. high prices due to recent and this summer's natural disasters (OK, I posted a bit back about flour, yes, America has lots of it, but this country of high grade flour is off the shelf). MrDonuts is closing many stores due to the virus, but is that the whole truth, fk no. Of course you all know about the aluminum can shortage in America by now.

If you want to know a bit about food prices here, I'll post now. 2 peaches 5 bucks watermelon 32 bucks grapes a bunch for about 19 bucks apples about 2.50 each carrots 3 for 2.50 USD and so on
Can you in your country afford them prices?

I can't . It is all due to the change of the weather patterns. Typhoon season will be among us and in America droughts and then sudden heavy rains and then the hurricans. Either way save this post ATS members.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join