It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First State to Open Reports Lowest Number of CoVID patients in a month

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra
I live in a suburb north of Atlanta and have never worn a mask going out.

Same here (live in Cumming, work in Alpharetta)...

Ironically I had to fly to San Francisco yesterday and needed to wear one for the entire flight as well as every damn place you go into out here. It's like night and day.

I finally broke down and ordered a few cheap organic cotton masks after learning that both Costco and Whole Foods now require masks, just so I didn't have to wear those nasty cheap disposable things just to buy some food... although I'll go to Sprouts (not requiring them... yet) when convenient...

And I always pull them down below my nose so I can infect as many people as possible breathe freely and not poison my body with CO2.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
I believe it is a little early to claim victory. I hope and pray the numbers keep dropping.

This is just insane...

No matter when you re-open, when you do, you'll get a surge of new cases.

This is why it is best to just let things take their natural course, achieve natural herd immunity quickly, and get on with life.

But they don't want that. If people achieve natural herd immunity, no one will need their vaccine.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

We've all been exposed anyway, it makes sense that the virus has run its course for now.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I remember when all the chicken littles were telling us there would be 150+ million deaths in the US this year. We've barely cracked a million infected and dead is 80,000...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Spoken like a true cult leader

edit on 5/11/2020 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Er, those weren't my words. You'll notice the little box they were in? That means they were spoken by someone else and I was just relaying what that someone else said. We call them "excerpts" or "quotes." Interesting concept... you should look it up sometime.

If I were to put it into my own words, it would go something like:
    Far too many people today spend their life trying so hard to save their life that they never get to enjoy their life.
There, feel free to attribute that to me.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

We've all been exposed anyway, it makes sense that the virus has run its course for now.

I must of been exposed by now. How could I not?

If people would just accept they will get it or have had it. They can get on with their life. You cannot hide forever from this virus. At least 80% of the population will get it. People should just accept it and be glad there is a hospital bed waiting for them if they need it.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You can stay isolated for a surprisingly long time, and given the appropriate measures you can be in that 20% that doesn't get it. Having a compromised respiratory system that's kinda what I'm shooting for. If you get it and it runs its course, fantastic. Some of us would rather not chance it, which should be acceptable to everyone I would hope.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

If you don't want to chance it, don't chance it. No one is even suggesting you being forced to go outside. On the other hand, some of us are fine with chancing it, and we should be given that opportunity just as much as you should be given the opportunity to stay isolated.

Life is more than not dying.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Now I am not about to discredit the Murder Hornets wholesale, but I will say that hallucinations are a side effect of hypoxia. And for anyone that has had to babysit someone tripping, it is always easier to kinda control their hallucinations with the power of suggestion to keep them from running amok.

Kinda like the meme about getting people to stay inside with lots of '___' because they would be scared to go outside with the dragons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join