It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of Humanity? Bats Dropping Dead in Israel, Signalling 'Biblical Prophecy'!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Is this another sign pointing to the end of the world? COVAD is pushing many of us on the brink. So the news may perhaps shove many over the edge! But then such end-of-the-world scenarios have come and gone without as much as a whimper. But how about this one?

Courtesy: Daily Star

Some studies earlier suggested that the new coronavirus had been caused by bats, and although this theory has not been confirmed, Israeli media has suggested that that the recent mysterious deaths of the nocturnal creatures could have come as a punishment for the onset of global disease or as a sign of something even more dreadful.

Swarms of dead bats with no physical signs of trauma were spotted across Israel, raising questions and fears about the end-of-days omen.

The photos of the dead creatures lying in Gan Leumi Park in the Israeli city of Ramat Gan were first shared by Adi Moskowitz on Facebook, who asked for an explanation to the mysterious phenomenon. Similar photos and videos were published by some other users in neighbouring cities, according to Breaking Israel News, which was suspicious of the death plague among bats and even linked it to a biblical prophecy about the end of humanity as it is.

“I will sweep away man and beast; I will sweep away the birds of the sky And the fish of the sea. I will make the wicked stumble, And I will destroy mankind From the face of the earth —declares Hashem”, says Zephaniah 1:3, which was used by Breaking Israel News website to explain the mysterious development.

Some say it's the cold, others 5G. Whatever, this is getting weird! Not sounding alarmist, but is this an ominous sign? End of days as we know it? According to astrology (which I don't care much for), the year 2020 is going to be a disaster!

sputniknews.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Honest question....If this were a biblical sign, wouldn't we be seeing mass die offs of many species all at once, all over the planet, instead of just one species in one country ?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

Check this out:

South Carolina to Lift almost ALL Covid-19 Restrictions next week per Governor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus:

MASS ANIMAL DEATHS FOR 2020

Yes, end-times-prophecy.org, its a doom and gloom web site but the links are valid. My issue is with Sputnik and Israel. Same could be said for Iran [Flamingo die off] and others. So the communists are pushing on Israel. seems to me Sputnik are trying to incite a religious frenzy with Israel. Oh, as for the bees, Ants, wasps and anything insect also pollinates. So just go out into your yard and observe the blossoms and whom shows up.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Also, we have unexplained mass die offs all the time.

Or is 2012 a shade late to the party?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I thought Covid was made in a lab and the creatures they were incubating it in was bats?
Maybe a new strain of Covid means they’re vulnerable as well? Maybe it was always affecting them?

Honestly, at this point I think the NWO is making a move.
My country has been bought out by the Chinese, we’ve had prohibition for more than a month and cigarette sales have also been banned.

Only because there’s a whole lot of politicians in my country with hands in the illegal cigarette trade.

Things are getting weird, and no, not because bats are dying.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
1918 Spanih flu and 2020 coronavirus , there is a connection...and if it effects to human health, it most certainly can effect animals too, bats and many other .

THE LARGEST UNETHICAL MEDICALEXPERIMENT IN HUMAN HISTORY

It's a very long paper - 1086 pages in all, full of experiments/symptoms caused and references. On page 652 it states "Thus, wireless radiation would contribute to the exacerbation of adverse effects from coronavirus exposure. The bottom line is that exposures to essentially ALL the exogenous immune-damaging toxic stimuli (including, but not limited to, wireless radiation) need to be removed before resistance to viruses of any type can be improved substantially", which adds to what you are explaining here.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I saw 2 dead sparrows.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Signalling 'Biblical Prophecy

I thought that was the loccusts?
www.npr.org...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I killed a couple of carpenter bees boring holes in the soffit of my house.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

1918 Spanih flu and 2020 coronavirus , there is a connection...and if it effects to human health, it most certainly can effect animals too, bats and many other .

THE LARGEST UNETHICAL MEDICALEXPERIMENT IN HUMAN HISTORY

It's a very long paper - 1086 pages in all, full of experiments/symptoms caused and references. On page 652 it states "Thus, wireless radiation would contribute to the exacerbation of adverse effects from coronavirus exposure. The bottom line is that exposures to essentially ALL the exogenous immune-damaging toxic stimuli (including, but not limited to, wireless radiation) need to be removed before resistance to viruses of any type can be improved substantially", which adds to what you are explaining here.

5G = 60 million deaths from now to 2022?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I've been suggesting Revelation ch6 as a prophecy connection, but I haven't actually come across "bats dropping dead" as a Biblical prophecy.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Hey... you gone finish that?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Something similar was happening with the birds in the US back in early 2011. Entire flocks just fell out of the sky dead. I imagine it is something similar. The world didn't come to an end back then and I don't imagine it will now either.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I dont know how many will die or with what schedule, we are in new territory with 5G ,it is untested for safety...thought TPTB knows exactly what it can do, and many scientist also know..that`s why many scientist warned that 5G should not be started without sufficient safety studys....but they had hurry ,and the safety test could have undermined the 5G plan, so they did not want to take any risk...and here we are now.

Private corporations that operate 5G are allowed to do this, with the blessing of goverments, that get blessing from TPTB .

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yea.. it's just shocking how little to no testing is required for new technologies to be put into the mass public domain.

There is no reason for 5g. It will mostly be used for mobile gaming and watching tv. I think we have enough of that.

Is possible health effects worth it so we can play video games and movies on our lunch break?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I will sweep away the birds of the sky And the fish of the sea.

Sorry Mr. Moskowitz, bats are not birds

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yeeh we dont need 5G , it`s purpose is for them and not for us...to contols us more, for AI , drones ,and for reduce the population, higher speed for facial recognition...Might get pretty messy in few years once they install it more.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
I do not believe in biblical prophecies...but.

A few days ago I read about how Corona and Ebola can share the same hosts but not make them sick. Scientific fact.
The connection I made, as trivial as it is, if bats are now suddenly dropping dead in big masses..that I doubt... maybe the above thing is not true anymore?

Not saying it is. Just a thing that came to my mind. A Gedankenblitz.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

There has been plenty of testing and reports about 5g safety....unfortunately all of them have been commissioned by the phone companies and other involved businesses
To date there doesn't appear to have been any peer reviewed independent studies done, just a case of follow the money to see who benefits.

This is a problem with science & scientists....they are paid & funded by those that want the results to swing their way

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Whatever happened with that Ginger Cow the Jews were counting hairs on?

If that Ginger Cow gets the nod, then hold on to your pants everybody! We got us an apocalypse up in here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join